• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Take Down the Mantle

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
In the world of Remnant there were four kingdoms who once fought each other in a great war but later found a tentative peace amongst each other and their number one enemy the Grimm. After the war there were still four kingdoms but one Kingdom wasn't the same, a kingdom called Atlas replaced a kingdom called Mantle which slowly faded into obscurity. Eventually the Kingdom of Mantle would make it's return and in a big way. Underneath the nose of Atlas Mantle would develop further and eventually begin restructuring itself. The purpose revealed itself when the Kingdom of Mantle returned as the Floating Kingdom of Mantle, a worldwide broadcast went out during the Vytal Festival which showed the Kingdom of Mantle rising from the ice it was built on and flying into the air. The Kingdom of Mantle then relocated itself in the center of the continents floating in the water. On that day, the Kingdom of Mantle made a declaration of independence from Atlas.

But this tale doesn't end here as it seemed the Kingdom of Mantle sanctioned and recruited the White Fang and various other criminal and terrorist organizations to its military. It then used these forces to begin capturing territory on the other continent, the Kingdom of Mantle was looking to build a world empire. With the development of a method to somehow use the Grimm to their advantage there was little the other kingdoms could do against their expansion.

Up till now, which the leaders of the Four Kingdoms and the Headmaster of the Academies all gather in Vale for the Vytal Festival and to discuss how they will combat this new and imposing foe. But was it wise gathering all in one place, just begging for Mantle to strike?

This RP will include canon characters but this will be years after the canon events and may possibly diverge from the canon timeline. Characters can be students or graduated huntsmen from any kingdom. I will always be accepting but will make the other threads when I have at least three people interested.

Last edited:
I'M DOWN AS DOWN CAN GET HIT ME U P WITH THE RWBY ROLEPLAYS.

I'd ask if you're still accepting, but I doubt I have to considering you've already answered today xD

I'm interested~

I’ll have a character up within a couple hours.

Also, having the festival first sounds like a better idea.

Me and Mere are thinking of making a team "Sand" from Vacuo; possible idea of it being an all-faunus team (though certainly not a requirement). Savara and Sigal make up the starting and ending S's, so we'd need an A, N, or D to make that work. Just some food for thought.

Me and Mere are thinking of making a team "Sand" from Vacuo; possible idea of it being an all-faunus team (though certainly not a requirement). Savara and Sigal make up the starting and ending S's, so we'd need an A, N, or D to make that work. Just some food for thought.
Ooh, I'd love to be a part of that~ I haven't started working on a character yet, so if you think you'd like for me to be a part of it just say the word.

Ooh, I'd love to be a part of that~ I haven't started working on a character yet, so if you think you'd like for me to be a part of it just say the word.

Sure! If you're interested feel free~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back