• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Second Generation

Slate Black

Slate listened to the Headmistress, yawning at the speech. While it was brief, Slate only found on thing interesting; One night to get ready. Only a few hours to observe, access, and practice. Looking around Slate continued to gather superficial data about aura, observable weapons, as well as the relations being made. Although, even with his eyes scanning the area around him, Slate didn't note the man walking towards him in time. Upon contact Slate put force in his shoulder to keep him stable, not worrying if it caused any discomfort to the other man.

"Sorry bout that."

Slate looked up, the initial aggravation on his face gone and replaced with a bashful grin. "Oh no, it was my fault. I was admiring the architecture and landscaping of the academy, not paying mind to my immediate surroundings." His voice was charming and polite, but the calm composure he held made him see more mysterious with every passing moment your eyes spent on him. How could you not see me, I'm a giant? Besides the internal scoff at the man, Slate looked at him kindly. "I'm Slate Black, it's a pleasure to meet you." Slate dipped his head, mimicking his bowing habits out of kindness. 

Ivory Allistar Goodwitch

He laughed, shaking his head. "Ivory Goodwitch," He spoke back in a charming and kind tone, "A pleasure to meet you, and you don't have to be so formal, jeez. C'mon, we're both students," He let his hand forward to shake his, a grand smile on his face. He always liked to let the first impression of his be as kind, nice, and trustworthy as possible. That was the best way, as he saw it, to make friends. Though he hoped he hadn't been seen as a dope, idiotic as he wasn't really looking where he was going. His sensor had already picked out some odd emotions from this man, irritation maybe?

[SIZE=11pt]Claret Wukong[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She giggled innocent at Titan, ruffling his hair. He was such a good tree.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She grinned at Phoenix’s remark. Oh, how she missed him. His twin was a little naive, but Nix was just her kinda guy.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] “Everyone’s taller than me, what’s your point?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] She wasn’t upset by short jokes these days- at 5’2, she wasn’t impressive, but people really needed to come up with better insults to throw at her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]At the mention of the strange man, she refrained from blushing, chooses to snort instead. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“Oh, ya know, just another random loser who fell in love with me at first sight. His name’s Slate, he’s big and obnoxious, but not as much fun as Titan. Too wrapped up in his mind games, unlike this lovable idiot.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] For good measure, she rapped on Titan’s head..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She sat nicely on Titan’s head through the headmistress’s speech, for the most part, playing with his hair to amuse herself (and irritate him). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After the speech, she fell off his back, landing lightly on her hands and springing back onto her feet.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] “So, initiation- are they talking cult stuff, or just regular making teams.”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] She grinned at the Schnee siblings. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]“What do you guys think? Have you put any thought into your teams? Would you want to be teamed up, or would that just be infuriating?”[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Her tone seemed a little more teasing and less cruel with them, almost as if she was gauging for a reaction.[/SIZE]

Phoenix Rose

After the speech, Phoenix searched the diminishing crowd of new students for Summer.  She was still by Pyro and Ophelia.  He had to fight the urge to hide in the shadows to keep a close eye on her, but Summer was smart enough to feel him near.  With a silent sigh, he turned to Claret as she began to question the "initiations," that the Headmistress was speaking of.  "I bought the would make us do cult things, Claret.  As for teams, I don't mind who I'm teamed up with, just as long it's not with you," he gave Claret a cocky smile and crossed his arms, "Besides, if we were on a team together, we would be butting heads more than working together.  Hell!  We would be the death of one another."

Directly:

Mentions:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyro smiles as he listened to every word the Headmistress was saying. After she said they were dismissed, he looked at Ophelia. "Looking forward to the initiation tomorrow?" He asked her.

@The Suspicious Eye

Summer Rose

As the Headmistress ended her speech, Summer began to feel giddy.  It made it official for her.  Slowly Summer pinched herself, making sure she wasn't dreaming.  When she felt a small pain, she grinned.  She snapped out of her little moment when she hears Pyro ask a question.  Summer was about to express her excitement, but when she saw how infatuated Pyro looked at Ophelia, she held back and just waited for her answer.  Shyly she looked between the two as they seemed to look at each other.  I wish Nix was here... she thought as she took her side ponytail into her hands and began to brush her fingers through it.

Ophelia Fall

Ophelia listened to the headmistress give her ever so welcoming speech and couldn't help but smile. A wast indeed I don't see anyone here who could possibly stop me. Running a hand through her black locks she turned her head and looked up at Pyro innocently. "Hmm?" Letting her hair fall back into place she smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am. I can't wait to join a team. I've never been in one before so I'm sure it'll be a great learning experience." Looking at the two of them she held her hands to her chest, "although it is up to chance I hope we can all be on a team together, that way we'd get the chance to spend more time with each other." She blushed a bit, "I know it's a bit silly, but I get nervous having to meet new people and you guys are really easy to talk to."

@KarenAKAMint @KingofCool

Summer Rose

"If what my mom told me about her initiation," Summer began to recall, "It was all based on random luck and where you landed...  But that's all she told us... She wants our initiation to be a surprise so we would just have to wait and see!"  Summer threw her ponytail behind her shoulder, satisfied of combing her hair and continued, "But it would be amazing to be in the same group!"

Ophelia Fall

Knowing full well what was to come she already had her eyes set on who she'd partner with. Her mother told her to protect Salem's child at all cost and the best way to do that was to become her partner. However, for the sake of her appearance Ophelia played dumb. "I wonder what else there could be, and what does she mean by landed?" Pausing to think about it she shrugged it off and smiled at Summer. "It really would. I think we could defeat plenty of grimm as a team." Feeling his eyes on her Ophelia looked up to Pyro, "don't you think so Pyro?"

Menioned Salem - @Mori-Jin

Iola Leverette

Iola shrugged and gave a bashful smile, "Something like that. But yeah I love arial attacks." As the girl left she shrugged and listened to the short speech from her new headmistress. She hoped that she didn't notice the huge crater she made. After she left Io scratched her head not sure what to do now.

@Danchou Tsubomi

(Open for interaction)

Ivory Allistar Goodwitch

He laughed, shaking his head. "Ivory Goodwitch," He spoke back in a charming and kind tone, "A pleasure to meet you, and you don't have to be so formal, jeez. C'mon, we're both students," He let his hand forward to shake his, a grand smile on his face. He always liked to let the first impression of his be as kind, nice, and trustworthy as possible. That was the best way, as he saw it, to make friends. Though he hoped he hadn't been seen as a dope, idiotic as he wasn't really looking where he was going. His sensor had already picked out some odd emotions from this man, irritation maybe?

Slate Black 

Slate's took the man's hand, smiling as he did it. "Ivory, interesting name." Although his voice was gentle and reserved, the handshake was not. Slate gripped his hand and inferred a physical dominance, placing enough pressure to prove his strength, but not enough to cause a threat. "Again, nice to meet you. I'll try not to be so formal," He chuckled lightly, "But it's hard not to do when you're talking to the Headmistress' son."  Slate tilted his head a bit, allowing his eyes to roll over the man in an observant glance. Slate was polite and mannered, but beneath was indifferent to the conversation. I need to begin accessing for a team. When Ivory gave his answer Slate would nod, "If you don't mind me asking, is that cane your weapon?" Slate pointed to the pleasure cane with his studded gloves, feigning curiosity over his preliminary planning.

Slate Black 

Slate's took the man's hand, smiling as he did it. "Ivory, interesting name." Although his voice was gentle and reserved, the handshake was not. Slate gripped his hand and inferred a physical dominance, placing enough pressure to prove his strength, but not enough to cause a threat. "Again, nice to meet you. I'll try not to be so formal," He chuckled lightly, "But it's hard not to do when you're talking to the Headmistress' son."  Slate tilted his head a bit, allowing his eyes to roll over the man in an observant glance. Slate was polite and mannered, but beneath was indifferent to the conversation. I need to begin accessing for a team. When Ivory gave his answer Slate would nod, "If you don't mind me asking, is that cane your weapon?" Slate pointed to the pleasure cane with his studded gloves, feigning curiosity over his preliminary planning.

Ivory Allistar Goodwitch

He smiled, feeling the grip on his hand. But he didn't grip back, he didn't really care much about dominance, or showing who was stronger. This was one of the many reasons his mother pushed him so hard, especially since he wasn't fully human, but he just, didn't see the point. Who cares whos stronger? Yes he was powerful but what was the point of showing it off? He let his mind wander, he let a bright grin fall upon his face when he mentioned his cane. "It's a bit more complicated than that." he answered in response, spinning the cane effortlessly. His mother gave him this especially to make him stronger, as most of his clothes and owned things were weighted. His cane was one of the heavier things, "I do use it to fight . . . but mostly just for like, magic y'know? He reached behind him, grabbing his actual weapon, which was the heaviest thing he owned, only a few people were able to lift it, not to speak of wield it. He activated it in it's pick axe form, spinning it quickly around the air as the wind sliced around its edges in a blade like fashion. "This, is my real thing."

Ophelia Fall

Knowing full well what was to come she already had her eyes set on who she'd partner with. Her mother told her to protect Salem's child at all cost and the best way to do that was to become her partner. However, for the sake of her appearance Ophelia played dumb. "I wonder what else there could be, and what does she mean by landed?" Pausing to think about it she shrugged it off and smiled at Summer. "It really would. I think we could defeat plenty of grimm as a team." Feeling his eyes on her Ophelia looked up to Pyro, "don't you think so Pyro?"

Menioned Salem - @Mori-Jin

Iola Leverette

Iola shrugged and gave a bashful smile, "Something like that. But yeah I love arial attacks." As the girl left she shrugged and listened to the short speech from her new headmistress. She hoped that she didn't notice the huge crater she made. After she left Io scratched her head not sure what to do now.

@Danchou Tsubomi

(Open for interaction)

Silver K. Ironwood

She kept walking, trying to focus her thoughts. But the pushing and bustling of the students around her pushed her train of thought. "Dammit I'm trying to think . . ." she muttered to herself in silent, so only she could hear it. She seemed to be able to do it pretty easily, as growing up where she did you needed an outlet, but keep it low so she was the only person to hear. She winced, bumping into a girl that she didn't recognize. "My bad." 

Ivory Allistar Goodwitch

He smiled, feeling the grip on his hand. But he didn't grip back, he didn't really care much about dominance, or showing who was stronger. This was one of the many reasons his mother pushed him so hard, especially since he wasn't fully human, but he just, didn't see the point. Who cares whos stronger? Yes he was powerful but what was the point of showing it off? He let his mind wander, he let a bright grin fall upon his face when he mentioned his cane. "It's a bit more complicated than that." he answered in response, spinning the cane effortlessly. His mother gave him this especially to make him stronger, as most of his clothes and owned things were weighted. His cane was one of the heavier things, "I do use it to fight . . . but mostly just for like, magic y'know? He reached behind him, grabbing his actual weapon, which was the heaviest thing he owned, only a few people were able to lift it, not to speak of wield it. He activated it in it's pick axe form, spinning it quickly around the air as the wind sliced around its edges in a blade like fashion. "This, is my real thing."

Slate Black

Slate watched Ivory spin the canend, eyes showing medmerization while he was yawning on the inside. Complicated, it's a cane? "Magic huh? That's a skill most don't have, I'm impressed." Slate was slightly interested in his magic, a novelty trait used for entertainment, but I was a skill none the less. When Ivory moved for his weapon Slate took a stance, obvious he was prepared if Ivory did anything. "A pick axe? Interesting skill, interesting weapon." Slate wanted to chuckle at the thought of fighting a pick axe, but choose to hold it in until he came to blows with Ivory. 

Slate Black

Slate watched Ivory spin the canend, eyes showing medmerization while he was yawning on the inside. Complicated, it's a cane? "Magic huh? That's a skill most don't have, I'm impressed." Slate was slightly interested in his magic, a novelty trait used for entertainment, but I was a skill none the less. When Ivory moved for his weapon Slate took a stance, obvious he was prepared if Ivory did anything. "A pick axe? Interesting skill, interesting weapon." Slate wanted to chuckle at the thought of fighting a pick axe, but choose to hold it in until he came to blows with Ivory. 

Ivory Allistar Goodwitch

He laughed, sticking his tongue out in a playful manor. "Thanks!" He reverted it back to it's folded form, putting it behind him as he brought his cane back out. He could see the look on the mans face, it seemed normal, shocked. But his sensor managed the truth, but it didn't matter to him. He could tell this person wasn't one to make friends with someone like him, who couldn't really take anything seriously, and fought simply for fun. But, then again, that didn't mean he wouldn't stop trying to make him a friend. One thing everyone who knew Ivory agreed with, was he was too stubborn for his own good. "So, what weapon do you have?"

Summer Rose

"I've always wondered the landing part myself, but she never budged," Summer claimed as she tried to remember anything else her mother told her about the initiation, but she just brushed it off and turned back to the two, "So, what do we do now?"

Yuzuki.Yukari.full.1110188.jpg
Iola Leverette

Looking up at the sky, she was pretty much lost in thought with herself. Her eyes a bit glazed over as if she was in a trance like state her mind going blank replacing it for something else. Suddenly she felt someone push against her back. Surprised she let out a scared yelp. "Aiiiieeee!!" Hopping a bit she turned and looked at who bumped into her, tearing up   she sniffled a bit. "Ohhhh ummm that's alright. Sorry I screamed...you just startled me a bit."

Straightening up she tilted her head at the girl. Blushing from her embarrassment at screaming for no reason, still she tried to smiel. "So ummm, my name is Iola, but you can call me Io. Whats your name?"

@Mori-Jin

Ophelia Fall

Ophelia smiled as Pyro agreed with her, before she turned back to summer. She placed a hand to her cheek she sighed "I did want to tour Vale, but I don't think we should wander too far. I guess we could investigate the school. It could be a adventure!"

Iola Leverette

Looking up at the sky, she was pretty much lost in thought with herself. Her eyes a bit glazed over as if she was in a trance like state her mind going blank replacing it for something else. Suddenly she felt someone push against her back. Surprised she let out a scared yelp. "Aiiiieeee!!" Hopping a bit she turned and looked at who bumped into her, tearing up   she sniffled a bit. "Ohhhh ummm that's alright. Sorry I screamed...you just startled me a bit."

Straightening up she tilted her head at the girl. Blushing from her embarrassment at screaming for no reason, still she tried to smiel. "So ummm, my name is Iola, but you can call me Io. Whats your name?"

@Mori-Jin

Ophelia Fall

Ophelia smiled as Pyro agreed with her, before she turned back to summer. She placed a hand to her cheek she sighed "I did want to tour Vale, but I don't think we should wander too far. I guess we could investigate the school. It could be a adventure!"

Silver K. Ironwood

She kept silent, unsure of how to really answer. This girl seemed quiet livid compared to the rest of the people she met. She rememebered the word of Mr. Ironwood, telling her to make some friends. "Oh uh, my name is Silver . . ."

(Oh she's not mad, autocorrect and the english language are dumb. Silver scared Io, she's on the verge of crying)

Iola Leverette

"Silver huh? That's a pretty name." Shaking from being startled she didn't really know how to react in such a situation. Tugging at a strand of hair she gave a nervous smile. "Sorry for screaming I was spacing out and totally forgot where i was. My heart still hasn't stopped beating so fast. You're really quiet. Like a ninja."

@Mori-Jin

Silver K. Ironwood

Silver laughed, saking her head. She wasn't a loud one, always keeping to herself, that was an advantage of hers. Nobody seemed to notice her, and she could basically sneak into anywhere, at any time, in any place. Like, as this girl said, a Ninja. She watched her closer, and noticed that she seemed to be . . . Almost crying? For what, had she actually scared her? "Thanks I uh, get that a lot . . ." She looked the girl up and down, noticing her violet like hair, "So, can I get your name?"

@The Suspicious Eye

Yuzuki-Yukari-yuzuki-yukari-31612614-600-600.jpg
(Deja-vu?)

Iola Leverette
"Oh, umm, me? Well my name is Iola, but I'd prefer to be called Io. It's shorter, cute and better then what my siblings call me." She realized that she needed to give a bit more context, "My name was supposed to be viola but somewhere the V got lost on my birth certificate, so my siblings call me the missing V or worse. Not very nice, but they can be sometimes. But you know thats just how siblings are." She shrugged and smiled, finally feeling calm. "Anyway you're very stealthy! You probably could get the jump on any grimm with that skill." Looking at the girl she looked a bit confused, "though I haven't seen you at Sigil were you self taught or did you learn from somewhere else."

(Deja-vu?)

Iola Leverette
"Oh, umm, me? Well my name is Iola, but I'd prefer to be called Io. It's shorter, cute and better then what my siblings call me." She realized that she needed to give a bit more context, "My name was supposed to be viola but somewhere the V got lost on my birth certificate, so my siblings call me the missing V or worse. Not very nice, but they can be sometimes. But you know thats just how siblings are." She shrugged and smiled, finally feeling calm. "Anyway you're very stealthy! You probably could get the jump on any grimm with that skill." Looking at the girl she looked a bit confused, "though I haven't seen you at Sigil were you self taught or did you learn from somewhere else."

Silver K. Ironwood

Silver listened to the girls ramble, smiling. She seemed nice, nicer than her family anyways. She suddenly grew timid among the sound of her speaking the word Grimm. She never had a very . . . good experience with them. She remembered her past, when she was little, as well as the first time she met Mr. Ironwood. She was surrounded, Grimm, on every corner of her sight. She was crying, and crying, she couldn't remember exactly why she was . . . nor did she remember why the Grimm didn't attack her, but she remembered waking up in his arms, hugging her. She couldn't remember what he told her, but she could remember one word . . . One word that clung to her brain, " . . . Salem . . . " Afterwards, he would deny ever saying that name, but she knew he was lying. She always knew. "Well . . . My mentor, Mr. Ironwood, he taught me. He taught me everything I know."

@The Suspicious Eye

d3e1bbec9b243b97d2beea4c1048a365.jpg
Iola Leverette
"Mr. Ironwood? You mean the late Atlas General. Oh wow!!" Her eyes widened in surprise as she leaned in closer. "Thats super impressive!! I heard he has crazy super strength!! That he could tear a fa- I mean grimm in two without a weapon!! I bet you're really strong!" She hopped up and down excitedly, "I've always wanted to spar against someone really powerful like Ironwood!! My dad was really strong and so are my siblings but still I would love to fight even stronger enemies." Looking to Silver her eyes grew wide an innocent, glittering with excitement. Taking Silver's hands she smiled, "hey I know!! We should spar sometime!! i know it's weird that we just met snd all, but I gotta know the product from training from Ironwood! Oh! But we don't have to spar now. When you're ready of course." She let go of silver's hands and held them behind her back. "We can go for sweets afterwards. My treat since I made the challenge."

Iola Leverette
"Mr. Ironwood? You mean the late Atlas General. Oh wow!!" Her eyes widened in surprise as she leaned in closer. "Thats super impressive!! I heard he has crazy super strength!! That he could tear a fa- I mean grimm in two without a weapon!! I bet you're really strong!" She hopped up and down excitedly, "I've always wanted to spar against someone really powerful like Ironwood!! My dad was really strong and so are my siblings but still I would love to fight even stronger enemies." Looking to Silver her eyes grew wide an innocent, glittering with excitement. Taking Silver's hands she smiled, "hey I know!! We should spar sometime!! i know it's weird that we just met snd all, but I gotta know the product from training from Ironwood! Oh! But we don't have to spar now. When you're ready of course." She let go of silver's hands and held them behind her back. "We can go for sweets afterwards. My treat since I made the challenge."

Silver K. Ironwood

Silver smiled in excitement, her first fight! Well, her first real fight. She'd fought with her sisters, but they were to weak to test her strength against. She'd faught many, many, many times with Mr. Ironwood. She counted, 693, ever since she was able to fight, she'd fought with him 693 times. And she had only ever won ten. The first time, he was too sleep to fight for real, and the other time he was sick. The other times were just pure luck. Don't get her wrong, she was strong. But compared to James Ironwood, she could barely stand her own. She wondered, how would she fair against someone who wasn't as weak as her sisters, but weaker than her mentor? The excitement was almost unbearable! "I would love to!" She said happily with a loud grin. 

collab__yuzuki_yukari_by_mintorin-d68yuvn.png
Iola Leverette"Awesome!!" Io knew that she'd have to keep her cool, no need to go all executioner crazy like she used to. Hopefully with this new medication she's on everything will be alright, no better than alright. This is gonna be a fantastic school year!!. "Give me your scroll!" Taking the girl's scroll she put her contact info in there. "The school might have my info, but I just got a brand new scroll today so they probably don't have it registered yet." Handing it back she smiled and pointed to herself "Now that you have my number call me whenever you're ready. I'm always pumped and ready for a healthy sparing session." Smiling warmly, she couldn't help but feel happy, fighting with new people is going to be awesome.

@Mori-Jin

Silver K. Ironwood

She smiled as she took her scroll, giving her contact info. Her very first friend! Mr. Ironwood would be so proud! She was so ready to fight, wishing she could do it right now. "I'd love to fight with you! The first chance I get I'll call you, and we'll brawl it out!"

@The Suspicious Eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back