• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Second Gen RP

Sorry for the lack of response the last couple of days! My computer Blue screened not long after I join but I'm getting it fixed asap and will try to get my CS done before its fixed later this week! Until then I will rely on my college computers! for posting! Hopefully this isn't an issue! Necromantic Necromantic

Sorry for the lack of response the last couple of days! My computer Blue screened not long after I join but I'm getting it fixed asap and will try to get my CS done before its fixed later this week! Until then I will rely on my college computers! for posting! Hopefully this isn't an issue! Necromantic Necromantic

tyt! nobody is finished with their formats yet, youre not behind

Just wanted to point out I'm still around. It's finals week so my work is slowed down. Hopefully, I'll get out the sister within this week before I suffer.

Just wanted to point out I'm still around. It's finals week so my work is slowed down. Hopefully, I'll get out the sister within this week before I suffer.

Its okay, tyt!

Does anybody want me to make a discord

I wouldn't mind if the others got one. It would be easier to chat through there.

Necromantic Necromantic when a paring says not accepting anymore siblings does that mean for that pairing?

I want to do either a son of Qrow X Winter or son of Ironwood X Winter or Weiss

Necromantic Necromantic when a paring says not accepting anymore siblings does that mean for that pairing?

I want to do either a son of Qrow X Winter or son of Ironwood X Winter or Weiss

For weiss/blake and neo/torchwick, it means at all. I dont want themto have kids with anybody other than their partner. That matters to me.

You will have to ask the person who wanted qrowxwinter whether or not they want their character to have siblings. That isnt in my hands.

For weiss/blake and neo/torchwick, it means at all. I dont want themto have kids with anybody other than their partner. That matters to me.

You will have to ask the person who wanted qrowxwinter whether or not they want their character to have siblings. That isnt in my hands.
Alright then I will do Ironwood X Glynda Goodwitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back