• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Second Gen RP

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Well, it's a rwby second gen rp. There'll be an overreaching plot, but that won't come in for a bit. Attend Beacon! Make children for your favourite pairings! Other encouraging words! I hate summaries.

Last edited:
Necromantic Necromantic Can I reserve Qrow and Winter as a pairing? I'm planning on making a male character, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

As a side note I recently gotten back into Rwby and have been catching up on what I missed I started season 4 yesterday and hopefully get caught up by the end of the week but If i need to read any spoilers for the Rp that's fine by me!

Necromantic Necromantic Can I reserve Qrow and Winter as a pairing? I'm planning on making a male character, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

As a side note I recently gotten back into Rwby and have been catching up on what I missed I started season 4 yesterday and hopefully get caught up by the end of the week but If i need to read any spoilers for the Rp that's fine by me!

sure thing!

Judging from the list of pairings, there are a few looking for siblings. If possible, I wouldn't mind being a sibling to one of the pairings. Maybe like for BlakexWeiss or YangxSun/ Mercury??? I'm fine with making either gender for my character depending on who's the child for those two pairings. Though I may just make a female to even it out.

Judging from the list of pairings, there are a few looking for siblings. If possible, I wouldn't mind being a sibling to one of the pairings. Maybe like for BlakexWeiss or YangxSun/ Mercury??? I'm fine with making either gender for my character depending on who's the child for those two pairings. Though I may just make a female to even it out.
I would love for my blakexweiss kid to have a sister!

Congratulations! You're now a big brother!
The stork will deliver the baby girl shortly after checking Chocola~ cx
btw love the name you chose pft

Congratulations! You're now a big brother!
The stork will deliver the baby girl shortly after checking Chocola~ cx
btw love the name you chose pft
Shit i dont know if theres room in the mailbox for a baby

Ty! Hell respond to coco if hes in a good mood

Your character gonna be human or faunus?

The stork will figure something out to deliver that baby... there's always the trashcan

//after reading Chocola's CS
ahhh!~ Poor bunny-loving monkey, lil sis is coming to save you from karma!!! ;;;v;;;
I was thinking of making a faunus but I decided against it and will be making a human girl.
For her semblance... I'll think more into that.

Hum....

god I really want in this...

Can I get that Neo x Roman pairing as a female?

Hmmm.

So my character and Chocola would be half siblings? While also being cousins to both tama tama 's character and Chocola right, Necromantic Necromantic ? What a convoluted family omg

Everyone is related except like two people lol

Goodluck, if youre not into incest

The stork will figure something out to deliver that baby... there's always the trashcan

//after reading Chocola's CS
ahhh!~ Poor bunny-loving monkey, lil sis is coming to save you from karma!!! ;;;v;;;
I was thinking of making a faunus but I decided against it and will be making a human girl.
For her semblance... I'll think more into that.

just where babies belong

If she was related to weiss by birth she could have glyphs

Hum....

god I really want in this...

Can I get that Neo x Roman pairing as a female?
Let me clear this up if you misunderstood

I didnt just pick out pairings for people to use, in fact two of the pairings i hate with a passion

Those are just pairs that people picked out and my notes to try and keep track of whos related to who

Bornlucky Bornlucky What a happy family we're creating though I'm not sure if I'll make my girl blood-related. She may as well be adopted. Meh, I'm still working on her.

Necromantic Necromantic That would be neat but hmmm... too many decisions to choose. I'll see what comes out of my brain. I'll fill you in about her later and we can figure out their history together~

Bornlucky Bornlucky What a happy family we're creating though I'm not sure if I'll make my girl blood-related. She may as well be adopted. Meh, I'm still working on her.

Necromantic Necromantic That would be neat but hmmm... too many decisions to choose. I'll see what comes out of my brain. I'll fill you in about her later and we can figure out their history together~
pm me whenever youre ready to talk about history!

Let me clear this up if you misunderstood

I didnt just pick out pairings for people to use, in fact two of the pairings i hate with a passion

Those are just pairs that people picked out and my notes to try and keep track of whos related to who
No no I understood, but all the characters I like are gone so I'm not gonna hop in this.

Best of luck, however.

Could I juggle another character, possibly a guy??? Pairing is Ciel x Some Guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back