• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yuuki has just arrived on campus. She stood for a moment taking in the sights and looking around excited. "Oh my gosh! It so pretty." She said ecstatically. She continued on walking towards the front gates as her tail swayed. Her hair and ears blew as a breeze rolled by.

She wasn't entirely sure where to go, so she just entered through the open gates and decided to walk around. She smiled big as she saw all the weapons that everyone had on them. "I can't wait to show off my beauties." She said excited.

Her nose twitched as she got a wiff of food. "Mmmm. Smells good." She said to herself as she continued walking and following the scent to the cafeteria. She walked in and looked around to try and figure out how to get some food as her stomach growled.

Lapis and her team had already made their way to the cafeteria, with Lapis having volunteered to get them all food after ushering them to a table. She spotted their other teammate, Yuuki walking in, and garnered her to the table as well. Lapis' wheelchair bound teammate had an obviously difficult time maneuvering around the crowded cafeteria, so Lapis was only trying to be helpful. As she left the breakfast line, Lapis noted the unpleasant characters all around her and sighed, slightly depressed over the bullies doing their thing. She made her way back to her table, shifting from unpleasant people to the food she had gotten. She held two trays lined with various foods as she had yet to discover what preferences the team had. She deftly laid the trays of food at their table, smiling shyly. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what everyone liked, so I got a little bit everything."

Lynae slides into her seat, kind of bouncing around. "Ah, who cares? Food is food!" She reaches her hand out to grab something to munch on but stops, looking at Lapis. "Oh, uh. Thanks for getting it all." Lyn takes some of the food, leaving plenty for the others.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre AnnaVale AnnaVale Inufandom Inufandom

Angela C. Netherstorm

Through the school's cafeteria. A pale white girl, dressed in white has been spotted by many students around the eating area. Rolling by her motorized monochrome colored wheelchair that could catch the attention of many. The wheelchair's engine has a low buzzing noise, indicating that it is powered by electricity. Angie was always the late one among the bunch, due to her long time preparation of getting herself ready. The sweet and gentle girl had a soft smile on her face. Luckily,she was able to navigate her way around the school cafeteria since the other students show their manners towards the PWD. Making ways for her like a queen passing by and letting her go first on the breakfast line. She lost her teammates for a minute after getting her breakfast. It wasn't for too long that she eventually found her fellow comrades. Approaching them with her wheelchair. Angie waved towards them. "Hey! I'm sorry i'm late. Please forgive me." Angie performed a small bow towards her teammates showing her sincere apology. She was clearly soft spoken and has a slightly high pitched voice. On her tray is a bunch of healthy fruits and vegetables. Oatmeal cookies and other food that old people eat or people who are on a diet. There was no junk food nor processed food in sight on her plate. Nothing but healthy food and beverage. Some of it are not even on the school's menu like the chicken soup with diced carrots and cabbages on a Tupperware. Seems like she brought her own food before she left. "Let's eat!" She told her teammates as she ate peacefully.

Inufandom Inufandom Enime114 Enime114 AnnaVale AnnaVale

Archimal Mizarov

While waiting for the other party's reaction. Archimal's eyes caught another figure in the corner of his eye. A rather strange one too. Turning his head towards the intriguing figure he captured. His heart skipped a beat as soon as he got the full detail of the white figure. His eyes were surprised upon seeing this familiar figure. He completely froze upon seeing the wheelchair bound character, Angie C. Netherstorm! "I-it can't be..." Archimal whispered to himself. He kept his eyes locked on the girl, from the lunch line to her teammates. He gazed at her with the most surprised eyes on Remnant. He looked like as if he saw a ghost or his past haunting him once more. He completely froze but his attention is still present. "There is no way..."

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount eggyulks eggyulks Taco Taco

Yuuki looked around and noticed that another girl motioned to her "Must be my team." she said to herself. She walked over over to the table and introduced herself before sitting down. "H-hello, I'm Yuuki Onna. I assume you guys are my team?" she asked as her stomach growled from smelling all the food.

Lyn smiles widely at Yuuki. "Yas girl, come on. Take a seat and eat up." She takes a moment to stuff her face and just stills. She swallows and looks at the others like she forgot something and is guilty about it. "I'm Lynae Newfield by the way. Um, it's nice to meet you guys." Lyn's face flushes as she's somewhat embarrassed by the whole thing. She glances at the time before saying, "Hey um.. when does our first class start?"

AnnaVale AnnaVale Inufandom Inufandom Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Lapis spoke, bowing her head to Yuuki in a formal greeting. "I am Lapis Lazulli. It is a pleasure to meet you. Its such a relief our team is finally all together." Only after introducing herself did she take a seat before the mounds of food to take some for herself. She looked up at the clock on the wall. "Our first class is about an hour from now."

Last edited:
Yuuki sits down and starts digging into the food. She stops for a moment to notice Lyn is also a fox faunas, "Oh my gosh Lyn! You're a fox too?" She asked with eyes wide as she continues to eat.

"Yup, and I see you are too." Lynae smiles widely, showing a bit of fang when she does. "Guess we foxes are pretty popular huh?" As she finishes eating, her attention shifts to Lapis. She can't decide what kind of faunas Lapis is exactly, other than the fact that she is one. "So uh.. Lapis. What kind of... faunas are you?" Lyn isn't trying to sound rude as she's genuinely curious.

AnnaVale AnnaVale Inufandom Inufandom Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount eggyulks eggyulks Taco Taco GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 iijora iijora

Lapis smiled sheepishly. "You could tell?" Lapis looked down at her now almost gone helping of the food. "Shark." She said quietly.

"Doesn't it feel weird at all to be on land so much when sharks are usually in water?" Lyn just has a feeling that land living is a little harder on a normally water based faunas. She doesn't really know though, and is just making guesses.

Inufandom Inufandom AnnaVale AnnaVale Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

"No, not really." Lapis looked up from her food. "Menagerie was able to toughen up for the warmer days here at Beacon." Lapis shrugged, smiling slightly."Funnily, Atlas being naturally colder was much easier to handle." Lapis held up a 1-liter water bottle. "This helps quite nicely."

Last edited:
Ivory walks around wondering where most of his team went (Hehe nothing like fourth wall breaking) and goes to the cafeteria. "OHMYGOSH" There was more food than he could imagine, he piled up his plate with everything he could fit, then sat down to eat, seeing as how his team disappeared he sat down with some other students all three appearing to be fauness.

"Hey guys mind if I sit here?"

Last edited:
Slightly surprised, Lapis nodded. "Of course, there is room enough for all of us." Lapis smiled slightly, her eyes looking over the new comer. "I am Lapis Lazulli, and these are my teammates." She bowed her head to him in a formal manner.

Sitting in complete silence. Angie was too busy eating away her healthy well balanced meal that she forgot that her team was already talking to one another. Angie has a relaxing and gentle nature, almost like a goddess descended and disguised as a disabled girl. Some of the other students attention's were caught by her wheelchair, leaving both good and bad impressions on her. Some doubted that she is going to be a huntress and some thought she might be a actul student. She seems to be stuck in her own world, eating happily on her wheelchair ignoring the world around her, including her new found teammates. Her attention is easy to catch so one good call of her name can really turn her head.

(Open for any interactions)

(Lol now that teams have changed im just sitting with random people XD )

He bowed in return "My name is Ivory, Ivory Pollux nice to meet you" He sat down and began eating "So" He said between chews "Are you all on the same team? if so then where's your fourth?"

Enime114 Enime114 Inufandom Inufandom AnnaVale AnnaVale

Yuuki was shoveling food into her mouth. She wasn't really noticing everyone talking. "This food is so good." She said to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back