• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
bacbc02fe8e646525cb8b52617728ffd4189b029_hq.gif

Oliv Blitz
Blitz
chuckled light heartily at his teammate's reaction, as he proceeded to take a seat next to her.
"Well, Aki, there'z a saying for revenge, you know..." Oliv said, glancing first to Aster then to Aki. "..."Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"...*chuckles* Or was it "The best revenge is gourgous hair?"...hmmm, either way, I hope the music selection was at least good..."
Oliv then proceeded to look down at the breakfast present in front of him.
"By the way Aster...Danka for the food."
eggyulks eggyulks GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
latest

Cong Yu
Yu simply nodded at the schedule, not saying much as he waited for his teammates to get dressed...
Inufandom Inufandom Taco Taco Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Strelitzia Aurum

"Faster, faster," Strelitzia urged her team, excited at the prospect of breakfast. She needed a good pick-me-up. Coffee would do the trick perfectly! No rule stated that she couldn't use her semblance in the halls, so along the way, to gain speed, she threw rocks and paper balls at the walls, marking the walls with her sigil and teleporting forwards, leaving her teammates behind. They'll catch up, eventually. Though, she didn't watch where she's going and ended up teleporting right into someone.

"I'm sorry! So sorry! I didn't see where I was... going..." Strelitzia trailed off, finding herself facing a hunk of a student- easily taller than her by two or three heads, and much wider than she is. Said student sported a menacing grin on his face- without wasting precious seconds, he picked her up by the collar. His breath stank! Strelitzia made a face at him, but didn't make any other moves to alert him. 3 seconds. He raised a hand, possibly to strike her. 2 seconds. Strelitzia laughed and muttered a quick "Sorry! I didn't mean it." 1 seconds-

She teleported backwards, into one of her previous sigils, right where her teammates were. Laughing sheepishly, she turned to look at Duke, Ivory and Paige.
"I made our resident bully, Karol, angry. Do you all still want to go this way or... take an alternate route?"

Mood : Sheepish
With : Ivory AmethystRoze AmethystRoze , Paige Enime114 Enime114 , Duke Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Aster Lisianthus

Right as Magi ☆ Mari!'s music reached a fever pitch, Aster was greeted with a faceful of jacket. He dropped the Scroll in alarm, trying in vain to pull his jacket off his face. Must have tangled somewhere. By the time he unpeeled the jacket from his face, the tune in Magi ☆ Mari! dropped into a low, sad little defeat theme. "Awwww, good morning to you too, Aki!" He greeted, picking up his Scroll. "And I was so close! You meanie, you." but his facial expression did not look at all accusing- if anything, he looked amused and up for another challenge. "Thanks for my jacket. Dig in Blitz! We'll need looooots of energy later today! Class with Dr Oobleck later! Gotta keep up with his energy."

He restarted the game level all over again, ignoring his breakfast in favor of trying to beat the new challenge stages on his Scroll. Wonder what Dr Oobleck is going to teach later? He really wanted to finish his game before class starts, or else he'd be hung up on being unable to beat the stage and itch to play his scroll for the entire two hours.

Mood : Playful
With : Aki GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 , Oliv Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

tumblr_static_a6y15xcki2gwk840w4ckkc4os.png

Duke Blu
"A few moments ago you were dying to get out of bed..."
Duke muttered as he watched mild interest as his teammate teleport away, before looking to the remaining of his teammates with a bit of a half-amused face.
"...welp...she seemed excited for breakfast...what say we go join her before she devours the entire cafeteria or somthin..."
A bright flash later, Duke's partner was back in the room.
"...well...that was fast..." Duke grunted, looking at her side ways. "...did you at least pick up anything for us?"
Duke listened as she explained herself, before huffing a bit, chuckling inwardly at what had happened to his partner.
"Well...serves you right for abandonin' the rest of us like that..." Duke said, as he placed both his hands behind his back, closing his eyes as he did. "...had you waited for the rest of us and not use your semblance so recklessly, you wouldn't have been in this mess to begin with..."
Barely fifteen minutes had past since you woke up, too.

Sighing, Duke opened his eye and looked at Strelitzia.
"No...we can't just be pushed around like that, that's how bullies win..." Duke decided to omit the word extortionist/rival gangsters and instead use the word bully. "...we'll go about as we please...I'm sure it was all just a misunderstandin'. If we do bump into this Karol fellow, I'm sure we can just explain what happen...if he really is looking for a fight well..."
Duke glanced over to Ivory and Paige.
"...we'll just oblige him...of course, it'll all be for self defense...but between the four us, let's just call it our early mornin' warm-up...sounds good?"
AmethystRoze AmethystRoze Enime114 Enime114 eggyulks eggyulks

"You got who angry?" He was starting to get riled up as this happened very easily "Where is he? i'll show him some manners" He walked down the hall to find whoever it was then realized he didn't know who he was looking for. He returned slightly embarrassed "oops got a bit over extreme I suppose" He was still scanning the room though making sure no one touched his team.

Looking at his scroll again, Zai smiled. "In any case, let's get something to eat before class. I hope there's omlettes. With some bell peppers... some onions... and-" Zai perked up, thinking suddenly of a topping- "some chopped bacon on it!!! Mnnnmmmnnn" he leaped over to the doorway, blissfully thinking the various foods the school might be serving. "Alright team, lets rock this pop stand and get us some grub!"

"Don't just go running into a possible fight," Paige huffed at Ivory. "Besides, we can just make him move aside. I don't see how this Karol could be a problem for us"

Duke Blu
"I think the word your lookin' for, Ms.BlackJack, is an annoyance." Duke said with a chuckle, as he glanced at Paige. "An' a annoyance can lead to a migrane...you know what the Docs say, better treat the problem sooner rather then later."
Duke then glanced over to Ivory.
"Now, Trunky, I like the spirit, but remember, we need to make it look like self-defense...that means they need to throw the first punch...the hit don't even need to connect, we just need to catch him in the act...You know, if they do decide to resort to gunboat diplomacy."

(lol trunky)
He didn't like the fact but he got the point it would only cause more trouble if done otherwise. "ok..." He sulked a bit wanting to help but cheered up at the fact the hit didn't need to land , he was good at making sure that didn't happen. His eyes glowed white "Well what do you suggest Duke?"

Strelitzia Aurum

"If you're fighting," Strelitzia quipped, obviously not sorry for the entire event, "Leave me out of it. He smells like a sewer." Though she finds the prospect of having to exercise this early in the morning to be bothersome, she didn't feel like just leaving her teammates to Karol either. Maybe she'll follow them to take a closer look at how the three of them fight. Or two, since Paige didn't seem eager to have a round of morning exercise either. Or even better, she may not be inclined to fight, but she's good at being annoying. Comes with the territory of being able to teleport in and out of places. She'll be able to rile Karol up into striking them first again. Maybe she wouldn't even need to, the bully seemed like the type to hold a grudge and will most certainly come after her.

Mood : Amused
With : Paige Enime114 Enime114 , Ivory AmethystRoze AmethystRoze , Duke Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Duke Blu
"Oh no, Sunshine, you ain't off the hook that easy..." Duke grunted, as he looked over to his partner. "...you pissed off this so-called bully, now you gotta make the amends if it comes down to a misunderstandin'...are you listenin'?"
Duke
then looked back at Ivory and Paige.
"As to what we do now, we carry on with our business until somebody comes looking for trouble...let me do the talkin' if they do, but if everythin' goes south, be ready for anythin'...just don't get too ticked off by whatever they say, that's how they goad you into the fight... Remember, they've got to throw the first punch for this to count as self-defense..."
Walking over to the door, Duke opened it, glancing back to his team.
"Now...if we're quite done wasting time, let's get ourselves some breakfast before we're late...better not make a bad impression on the first day..."

(Goodby My Friends I will see you as soon as I return but until then I bid you a sorrowful goodbye and once again I say im so soooo sorry)

Zai practically danced on his way to the cafeteria. "Do you think they'll have Mistral sausage?" Zai jittered with anticipation. On their arrival, Zai could see plenty of people from his night sleeping in the ballroom. Zai made his way over to the lines for breakfast, his nose going into overdrive to figure out that heavenly smell...

"What they think of us doesn't matter." Paige shakes her head, but her stomach growls. She's quite ready to ditch the conversation and get some chow by now. Moving over to the door with a glance to Duke, she goes out and takes a look around, mostly to make sure that this Karol wasn't around to bug Strelitzia or the rest of her team. With a glance back inside the dorm, Paige shrugs and heads for the cafeteria.

"What in Oum's name is a 'Mistral sausage' and how is it different from any other sausage?" Michael asked as if it was the stupidest thing he's ever heard. He grew up in the Vale so he didn't know too much about the other kingdoms, especially not their special sausages. He was more of a peach kinda guy anyways. Mike continued on towards the cafeteria, just behind his leader, as he thought about the other things in the other kingdoms he was missing. Foods, drinks, women. Now, he really wanted to travel.

Tags: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Inufandom Inufandom Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Dominus Leamas

"ASTER!" Dom's door would burst open violently with a kick as obscenely loud music gratingly blared in the background. The walls almost seeming to shake from the sheer force of it as he swore loudly and stomped into the empty hallway. His uniform (if you could call it that) was a complete mess and select pieces had been completely ignored or modified. His pants were baggy and sagged, tucked into a pair of combat boots. He wore the schools jacket, but it was completely unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up to show his arms. He already knew where he'd find his teammates, balling his hands into the fists and shoving them angrily into the deepest pits of his pockets as he stormed off towards the mess hall.

It wasn't long before he spotted the familiar heads of his teammates seated. "YOU!", he'd shout as he pointed fixedly at Aster, quickly closing the distance between them. "Here's a fun fact for ya shit head, I HATE you!" Striding past Aster, he'd snatch a handful of food off of his plate before slamming down a few chairs down from the rest of his team. He didn't bother saying hello or good morning and instead busied himself by glaring daggers at the rest of the teams in the hall while grumpily tearing into some food.

eggyulks eggyulks GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Achimal Mizarov

Opening one eye to scan the hall. He noticed that his team leader is already out in the hall. It's probably time for breakfast. Archimal is the least guy to be the most enthusiastic over breakfast. Slowly he lifted his lazy body up and glanced over his leader with a glare. To truly awaken his spirit, he wore his headset over his head to listen to some tunes. Grabbing his scroll out of his pockets. He began to scroll through his extremely large playlists of music. All well categorized and seems to be made by one artist whom is female, judging by the name of the artist. Some of these music are his own composition. He never seems to listen to any song that has lyrics in it much, there are a few songs on his list. He carefully chose one song that he always plays every morning, playing the chosen music of choice. Archimal slowly head banged to the beat. The rock music was not emitting from the speakers yet one can still hear the muffled music. Archimal followed his teammates to the dining area without saying a word. The boy has a calm vibe. Anyone passes the boy will get impressions of a little kid wandering around the school campus. Archimal's focus was on the team and the food. Hands on his pockets and a slight slouch, he looks like your typical average boy. School bullies were already laying eyes on his small stature, getting the impression of him being easily picked on. To some girls, they find rather adorable on his headsets while the boys find it strange. Impressions were everywhere and Archimal didn't seem to mind. He was cool sitting with his teammates, what he is not comfortable about is that he has to talk unnecessarily.

Strelitzia Aurum

"Tsk. Don't sunshine me this early in the morning." Strelitzia complained, but didn't look fazed. Four against one didn't seem fair to Karol, but whatever- time is running, and if he's standing in the way of breakfast then he should be taken care of. Heading out again- this time without teleporting, though her sigils were still around. just so her teammates can catch up, she retraced her steps back to the end of the corridor- where Karol was already waiting with his team. So much for it being unfair just now. This evens out. Though still a little miffed and reluctant, she went up to Karol.

"I'm so sorry," she sarcastically repeated the apology from before, complete with an exaggerated curtsy, "You don't look ready to forgive me though, and I think you want more than just to run into me by accident as revenge." Karol smirked. She's right, of course. His pride wouldn't allow other Huntsman and Huntresses to survive an encounter with him unscathed. Karol raised his hand- and one of his teammates, a pasty looking tall boy ran forward with a fist outstretched. Strelitzia sidestepped the charge easily and looked at her teammates. "Apology failed," she said, matter-of-factly.

Mood : Annoyed
With : Duke Elekta Kount Elekta Kount , Paige Enime114 Enime114 , Ivory AmethystRoze AmethystRoze

Aster Lisianthus

Aster didn't bother as Dom snatched the pile of food away from his plate. He did get most of it for his dear little teammates, after all. Eyes still glued to the screen of his Scroll he laughed at Dom's obviously bad reaction to his choice of music.

"Oh darling," Aster made sure to drag out the word darling to make it sound as sickeningly sweet as possible. "There's a fine line between hate and love! You say you hate me today, but tomorrow, who knows?" Ignoring Dom's death glares, Aster paused his game and reached for the lone bagel in Dom's (formerly his) plate of food. "Besides, if you reaaaally hated me, I think..." Aster faked a thinking pose, scrunching up his facial features. "... You would have sat further from us. Like, hey, maybe where that kid is! He looks like someone who'd run if you so much as looked at him! One free empty table for you!" He pointed at a boy, obviously much smaller than the rest of the students in their year, with blue hair and a rather delicate looking headset.

Mood : Playful
With : Dom iijora iijora , Aki GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 , Oliv Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Looking at : Archimal Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Zai could see the bullies already rearing their ugly heads, but food! He'd finally arrived to the front of the line, and he could see a variety of cooked meats, followed by eggs cooked in half a dozen ways. His tiny teammate tagging alongside right behind him, way into his music and his music way too into Zai's head. Not just hearing the notes here and there, but actually in Zai's head.

Could be worse music... but I'm going to need to tune my semblance to not pick it up casually... Zai thought to himself. This was going to be interesting... But Zai's mind was suddenly churning with how he could use this to keep his new friend safe.

Duke Blu
Suddenly, two fists came to the two sides of Strelitzia's head, before the two fists start applying pressure and began twisting, which was an uncomfortable sensation to say the least.
"Look, Blackjack, I see where you coming from, and frankly, I get it..." Duke was the one who had sandwiched his fists in between Strelitzia's head. "...I'm not askin' you to change who you are for the sake of anythin', identity is important after all, but...reputation can be somthin' that makes our lives a hella of a lot easier in the long run if we put in the effort now...Anywho, if you two want, go on ahead...me and Sunshine here have to take care of some business."
Duke then turned to look at his partner in front of him.
Had anyone looked at him at this, there was....somthing hard to describe, but it was like there was an aura surrounding Duke that made who ever looked at him feel a sense of dread...even fear...would wash over them.
It was as if...he had his semblence turned on.
"Okay, listen up Sunshine..." Duke said, as he leaned closer towards Strelitzia as he twisted his fists some more... somehow appeared even more menacing...even...grimmish...from Strelitzia's point of view. "...as your partner, I am obligated to help you through whatever problem you have, and I have no problems with that...but you better be takin' this seriously...
or else you and I ain't gonna be grabbin' breakfast this morning..."

Whatever the two bullies had intended to do afterwards, they were slowly backing away...it was clear that there was fear in their eyes...fear from looking at Duke...
eggyulks eggyulks Inufandom Inufandom Enime114 Enime114
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
latest

Cong Yu
Yu raised an eyebrow, standing behind Michael in the dinning line. The big man then looked to Michael, who obviously had was confused at what this "Mistral Sausage" was Yu. being also from Mistral, had also heard of the term. Leaning down towards Michael, cupping his own mouth and whispered somthing to him.
Whatever Yu said to Michael, it is best to simply say it is not safe for the works...
Apparently Yu's definition of Mistral Usage was much more...lewder...then perhaps Zai's definition. Even then, it didn't seem to even phase the bigger teammate as he proceeded to explain the term in quite a bit of detail.
Inufandom Inufandom Taco Taco Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
bacbc02fe8e646525cb8b52617728ffd4189b029_hq.gif

Oliv Blitz
"I wonder if that'z how he greetz his alarm clock ever morning..." Blitz whispered to Aki, as he was leaning over slightly, before he looking at Aki with a sly smile. Blitz then proceeded to mimic holding an alarm clock in his hands. Looking now at said imaginary alarm, he pointed an accusing finger at it, before whisper mimicking Dom's voice. "Here'z a fun fact for ya, alarm clock! I HATE YOU!"
Blitz then burst into a fit of giggles, as he sat back into his original position leaning his head against his hand. Blitz was now looking back at Aster, and spoke to him...rather loudly this time.
"Ah, don't encourage him...you know how Tsunderez are..."
eggyulks eggyulks GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 iijora iijora

Last edited:
Aki Eminence
Aki had been trying to restrain her laughter before Oliv had said anything, but now she was having a full on giggle fit. She calmed down and stopped giggling in a few moments. "Good morning Dom. Or not, seems like you haven't quite had the best morning," Aki said still trying not to giggle.
She could already tell that in team ABLE the wasn't going to ever be a truly dull moment, she just hoped that waking up to really loud awful music didn't become a regular occurrence.

"I''m not exactly one to just leave a fight, Duke. Especially when it's not even." Paige doesn't add that it's also because they're her teammates and she's not about to just leave them hanging. She did wonder if his semblance/aura would be enough to scare the opposing team off, and if it wasn't, just how much it would take to get them to realize this was a bad idea. Especially right in the middle of a small hallway where people could just come and go and be caught in the crossfire. If they weren't careful, someone who had nothing to do with this whole situation could get hurt.

Archimal Mizarov

Peacefully his way through the dining hall. He minded his own business, bopping his head to guitar's rhythm. His music was so loud he couldn't hear the comments of the other students on him. He was turning heads due to his small impression of being small, making him easy to pick on. Plus he was falling behind his own team, like he is far from them because of his rather slowing walking. He hardly noticed the situation he is putting himself into. Being raised in Atlas. He's got the passive attitude from his parents, discipline from his dad and calmness by her mom. Archimal was so lost into the music he forgot that he lost his team. Archimal finally looked forward just to check his surroundings. He could already seen the mean faces of the peeps, some disgusted by his sloppy looks and some intrigued by it. He didn't mind having this much attention. Although he is not comfortable being eyed on so much. One student stood out among the rest, it was a boy directly pointing at him. He looked different than the rest, he felt. Noticing that he was be directly referred to, the clueless boy looked around him to see if he is just pointing at someone else close to him. He didn't seem to find anyone matching the pointed finger. Just to make sure. Archimal stopped his music and awkwardly pointed to himself while having direct eye contact with the boy. He even stopped for a minute.

Direct interaction: eggyulks eggyulks

Inufandom Inufandom Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Taco Taco

Zai's pointed ears perked up at hearing the whispered explanation of the naughty phrase . He laughed at Yu before wandering away in line. "So not what I meant." Zai could feel so many electronic devices in the room, but he was quickly reeling in his semblance. He had managed to secure a rather fast moving line, and very quickly found himself front and center to the food. He began heaping things onto his tray, various meats, eggs, grilled vegetables, and a few things he'd never even seen before. Beacon's cafeteria seemed to try to pander to the many appetites of the students. Foods from the world over were at his fingertips and he was grabbing as much as he could. None of his teammates were going hungry this morning. As he happily sauntered away from the line, he passed Yu and Micheal. "Hey, I got enough for all of us. Let's find Archimal and eat!" He held the tray for them to see his bounty. "Come on, I'm starving!"

Taco Taco Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Last edited:
Dominus Lamaes

Dom glared daggers at Aster as the teen spoke, clearly trying to get a reaction out of him. Refusing to rise to the bait, he responded, making sure to keep his tone level. "Not even in your wildest dreams.", he'd smirk in return. Before going on to ignore him.

His head would turn slightly towards Oliv, casually flipping him the bird as he bit into a mouthful of food. "Futh oo --" Swallowing the rest of his food, he'd continue. "-- moss-head. And the only thing y'all are encouraging right now is for me to get violent! And if thats what you want, then bring it!"

At Aki's question he'd huff and roll his eyes, not even bothering to comment as he focused on finishing up the rest of his food.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount eggyulks eggyulks GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back