• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP

Redwing

Hi there! Anyone up for a RWBY RP? I just rewatched the first three seasons and had some inspiration for a character, so I thought I might check to see if anyone else would be up for one. I think it'd be cool to follow the storyline of the show for the most part, with OC's or with canon characters, but if anyone would prefer to do a new story I'm cool with that too. We can create teams as we create characters since the whole naming rule can be a bit tough. Just a heads up though: I have watched the fourth season, though I thought it was just okay and overall a step down from the rest of the series, and I haven't seen the fifth season.

Regarding requirements, I'd like posts to be around a paragraph each. Doesn't have to be every time, as I know I'm guilty of posting only a couple of sentences when I don't have much to say, but I want to keep things moving and descriptive. Third person only, just a preference I have when RPing. Proper grammar is obviously required. As I said before, OC's or canon characters are cool. I like to get to know the people I RP with, so let's try to stay active in an OOC chat. :D Also, let's try to be somewhat active. I get that life can get in the way and not everyone can respond constantly, but let's try to post at least once a day.

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't had a chance to respond, been on vacation without internet. Glad this has gotten a lot of interest! If everyone can PM me their discord names I can set up an OOC chat :)

AquaMarie AquaMarie Yup, still have a bit of room.

To everyone who hasn't sent me their discord ID's yet, please do. We have an OOC chat going where we can talk about characters, teams, etc. :D

Nice I'm not sure when I'll he able to post today due to family stuff going on but can give you my discord AquaMarie#1830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back