• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RWBY RP

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
So I really want to do a RWBY RP. There are a few rules and pairings that I want to state, and that's just about it.

Rules-

• I don't care about post length, just don't ask me to have always a paragraph. You might not give me enough to work with to write a paragraph (side rant; I hate it when people want you to have at least, like, one or two paragraphs, but they don't realize that they have given you so much information except they haven't realized that you can only work with the last couple sentences because the rest of the post they have moved past because it has been moved away from.)
  • No god like characters (i.e. an overpowered semblance/weapon that no one/Grimm can beat)
  • Kind of going off of the first one, but don't be under-descriptive. I still want something to work with.
  • PM ME (You wouldn't believe how mad it gets me when you specifically say this, but people don't do it. The only exception to this rule is if you are new and can't PM yet)
  • *Insert your rules that I missed here* (I want don't want to cross any of your boundaries, and to do so I need to know if there is anything you want to add.)

Pairings- (I can also do AUs, but only if you want/suggest them. Also, for most if not all of these pairings, they will be set in volumes 1 and 2. You know, when everything was relatively calm.)

• Ruby x Weiss
  • Ruby x Penny
  • Ruby x Blake
  • Weiss x Blake
  • Yang x Blake
  • Anyone on team RWBY x OC
  • OC x OC (I actually have a different idea for this pairing, so if you want to he it, just ask. I'm also okay with FxF, MxM, or MxF for this one)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back