• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY RP IC (Closed)

Characters
Here
Maya Azure

Location: In a predicament| Interacting with: some very nice Grimm| Mentions: Elysium Elysium

Maya's eyes lit up in relief at the sight of a person charging right past her, right into the frey of annoying nuisances that had been chasing her. The blue haired cannoneer immediately slowed down and turned on her heel, spectating quietly as the other person made quick work of two beowulves. It was impressive, to say the least, although Maya preferred a more explosive battlefield rather than some sort of ninja approach. She most definitely wasn't going to complain about her 'knight in shining armour', though.

"Get ready. Or keep running. Your choice." she would hear the guy say, her eyes almost instinctively turning. Obviously, she wasn't going to run away. She was a student as well, after all, one with a thirst for dead Grimm. The only reason why she was running was the fact that the area was not very overseeable nor did she think she could handle that many Grimm in closer ranges. Who knew it'd be so hard to swing around a 6-foot long object in a packed forest.

Maya tightly grabbed the back handle, her other hand pulling on the handle at the top of the weapon that made it seem as if she was holding some sort of mini-gun. With the weapon having charged up for a bit, the girl fired a large blue beam right past the other person, hitting a clean shot on a charging Beowulf. She hoped that the shot would answer his question, or statement, rather.

There wasn't much time for conversation anyway, for there were plenty of Grimm around. Maya took a few humble steps backwards, hoping that the seemingly skilled fighter in front of her would prevent the Grimm from charging her again.

One shot after another, Maya released a flurry of plasma beams while adjusting her cannon's direction ever so slightly between every shot. She wanted to make sure not to hit her temporary ally, of course. That wouldn't make for a very nice first impression. Right now, she was trying to support the stranger, not hurt him.

code by Ri.a

Maya Azure

Location: In a predicament| Interacting with: some very nice Grimm| Mentions: Elysium Elysium

Maya's eyes lit up in relief at the sight of a person charging right past her, right into the frey of annoying nuisances that had been chasing her. The blue haired cannoneer immediately slowed down and turned on her heel, spectating quietly as the other person made quick work of two beowulves. It was impressive, to say the least, although Maya preferred a more explosive battlefield rather than some sort of ninja approach. She most definitely wasn't going to complain about her 'knight in shining armour', though.

"Get ready. Or keep running. Your choice." she would hear the guy say, her eyes almost instinctively turning. Obviously, she wasn't going to run away. She was a student as well, after all, one with a thirst for dead Grimm. The only reason why she was running was the fact that the area was not very overseeable nor did she think she could handle that many Grimm in closer ranges. Who knew it'd be so hard to swing around a 6-foot long object in a packed forest.

Maya tightly grabbed the back handle, her other hand pulling on the handle at the top of the weapon that made it seem as if she was holding some sort of mini-gun. With the weapon having charged up for a bit, the girl fired a large blue beam right past the other person, hitting a clean shot on a charging Beowulf. She hoped that the shot would answer his question, or statement, rather.

There wasn't much time for conversation anyway, for there were plenty of Grimm around. Maya took a few humble steps backwards, hoping that the seemingly skilled fighter in front of her would prevent the Grimm from charging her again.

One shot after another, Maya released a flurry of plasma beams while adjusting her cannon's direction ever so slightly between every shot. She wanted to make sure not to hit her temporary ally, of course. That wouldn't make for a very nice first impression. Right now, she was trying to support the stranger, not hurt him.

code by Ri.a

Eisen Wren
Emerald Forest
Maya Azure Danidify Danidify

Eisen didn't wait to see if his damsel in distress stayed or not. There were monsters to slay. It didn't look like a challenge, which was disheartening. Eisen would just have to put those Grimm out of his misery and find a fight worth having.

A grin spread across his face as he waded into the group of monsters. As his adrenaline spiked the manic grin grew. His blade whipped through the air, and while every blow wasn't fatal, it did damage. A haze of Grimm fluids filled the air around him as his weatherbeaten but razor edged katana hummed through the space around him.

A massive blast streaking past him made him laugh. "Yes! This chick gets it! Wahaha!" His lethal dance sped up in jubilation, at the mere though of not being saddled with a useless partner.

Their carnage would be both smart and beautiful. Briefly, the swordsman lad wondered if the cannon wielding lass was single, before putting the point of his blade into a spine. More shots followed.

Romance born from violence would have to wait, however, as violence bred from violence kept coming. Claws tore through his shirt, and ripped lightly through the skin on his chest.

Eisen staggered back, and the Ursa took advantage by lunging at the young swordsman. Both hit the deck, but the Ursa ended up on top with a blade poking out of its back.

As Eisen wiggled out of the pile, he noted that the battle seemed to he slowing somewhat. Which was fine with him, as the dead weight tackle had left him a bit winded.

A few more swings, another deaded Grimm or two, and the forest went quiet(er), leaving Eisen to wait for girlie to finish off her ends to the bargain. He leaned heavily against a tree, catching his breath and making sure she didn't get screwed over.

Maya Azure

Location: Forest| Interacting with: Elysium Elysium | Mentions:

Precise. Focused. Deadly. Each blast fired forward with an intent to kill, much like its wielder wanted them to. Maya had her eyes shifting from left to right, making quick decisions based on what was closest to her and her temporary ally.

She was positioned well momentarily. The blade-wielding madman did quite a good job at keeping the Grimm busy, so all she had to do was pick them off one by one. The large beams violently flung the smaller beowolves into the opposite direction whenever they were unfortunate enough to get hit. It was satisfying to see, truthfully.

Remaining entirely stationary, Maya caught herself tunnel visioning on the action in front, forgetting to check her flanks properly. It was a mistake she was aware off only when it was too late. Or, well, that's probably what the bold beowolf thought right until it received a point-blank shot to the face that was sure to take him out. It did manage to claw her beforehand, though, which was a less comfortable situation.

Breathing somewhat irregularly from the pent-up adrenaline, Maya blew some wild bangs out of her sight before turning back to action. She was alarmed to see a direct hit being landed on the taller boy, her finger immediately going to the trigger so she was ready to intervene. When the Ursa seemed to overwhelm him, Maya's finger eagerly twitched only to be held back as she saw the guy prove he was more than capable once again.

Slowly but surely, the battle came to an end. Maya fired another few shots, some of which were aimed at targets a bit too close for her liking. Luckily, she managed to get out relatively unscathed. It had probably been another story if the other student hadn't been there, though.

Offering the scenery one final look, the blue haired girl sighed in relief to see there were no more dangers in sight. Placing the weapon on her back in its compact form, Maya moved towards the other student now that things were finally safe.

"Hey," Maya took a final step, coming to a standstill a couple meters away from him before leaning back against a tree.

"Thanks for helping me. I didn't expect them to appear so fast." She remarked, eyeing taller individual with both gratitude and curiosity. "Are you okay? That Ursa seemed to have surprised you pretty well." Maya would ask, having been reminded of the scenario by the tear through the seemingly fit guy's shirt. He seemed pretty healthy, but she would ask anyway.

code by Ri.a

After landing, Violet dusted herself off. Massaging her shoulder. "Ah~ That's never fun," she told herself before drawing both her pistols. She kept the weapons raised as she walked through the forest. She took in the distinctive red leaves of the trees around them. At least any student's blood would blend in with the local flora... She sighed at the thought. She never liked walking through the woods. it always gave her an uneasy feeling. Like she was being watched. After a few minutes of walking, she encountered what was watching her, a small pack of Grimm. "Gods damn it," she said as she quickly and accurately fired off all twelve of her shots; Taking out five of the beasties in the process. Five more to go. She dropped her pistols and drew forth her knife and tomahawk. The latter of which she hurled into the skull of one of the Beowolves, running forward she retrieved the axe as it began to dissolve. She quickly whirled around and managed to duck a claw swipe at her. "Woah there boy-" she came up with her knife to the bottom of its jaw. "Heel!" Violet then backed up, focusing on dodging the now, very mad, Grimm.
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Mika cavorted into the forest ready to kill anything that dared attack him. Walking through the forest following the sinuous path laid ahead of him he played with his sharpened staff twirling it above his head and behind his back. He wasn't really interested in finding a partner, he just wanted to slice something up, whether it was a sadistic motive that drove this desire or something else, it wasn't really important since he didn't ostensibly show off his intentions. Deeper into the forest he went and decided to stand on a tall tree to find out where his destination was. It still was quite a ways away. While jumping he caught his pants on a twig and pathetically fell to the ground, he looked up to see some other student. To avoid social interaction he tried to quietly sneak the other way. Octo Girl Octo Girl

From the trees dropped a pink haired faunus. Yelling the entire way down as she brought her war axe down onto the grimm below. Completely decapitating one as she landed. "Did I miss the party?" she asked playfully as she picked her axe up, taking her shield in hand. "Lets make this a true show.. shall we?" She said as she transformed her axe into a violin and her shield into a bow string. She played a small tune and hummed a bit. Violets aura started to glow a bit red. "Name's Rogue by the way." she said as she flicked the violin back out and it transformed into the axe. Her bo string was put into her satchel she carried with her.

----------------------

Iris was busy dusting herself off as she heard a twig snap behind her. She instantly took the two pistols apart and whirled around only to see a guy fall from the trees and land right in front of her. "So.... I guess we are partners?" She said a bit questionably as she put her pistols away and held her hand out. "My name is Iris... whats yours?" she asked with a smile.

PorkChunks PorkChunks Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

It must've looked awkward seeing Mika try and sneak away before being spotted. Least they aren't a faunus, was his immediate thought. Having no way out of this he decided this is a better situation than if he were to accidentally run into an animal and have them as his partner. Mika shook her hand and said, "Nice to meet you Iris, I'm Mika, try not to slow me down". With that Mika slowly began walking in the general direction of the target area. Octo Girl Octo Girl

Violet watched the display by the other girl, she was impressed somewhat, yet also confused. Why was she playing the violin? Violet smirked. "Don't worry, parties just getting started!" she rushed forward and slid under a claw swipe, then ramming into the Grimm with her full weight making it stumble towards Rouge. "That one's yours!" she called out before jabbing her knife into the side of the next Grimms skull pulling it out with a spin to lead into a chop with her tomahawk, finishing off the Grimm. "I'm Violet. Looks like we are partners." she looked the girl up and down, then smiled. At least she wasn't with a human.
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Rogue laughed a bit as Violet rushed forward. "Well then.... What are we waiting for?" She said as she ran with Violet. As Violet shoved a Grimm towards her, Rogue started spinning around with her axe sticking out. She yelled out "Whooooooooooooo!!!!" As she spun herself around and slashed through the grimm. As she stopped herself she stumbled a bit. "Okay.... Putting that on my list of 'Fun but don't do that again.' So that is 53 items." She finally shook her head around and finally stood still and celebrated a bit. "Whoo! Partners! Lets hope our team is awesome!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Iris sighed. "As long as we don't die, you got a deal." She said as she followed Mika. "So, where are you from?" she asked Mika as she twirled one of her guns around. "I'm from Mistral." She then sparked up her eyes. "Hey... you think we can get into a team with my best friend? She may end up killing herself by accident if I don't watch them..."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge PorkChunks PorkChunks

Maya Azure

Location: Forest| Interacting with: Elysium Elysium | Mentions:

Precise. Focused. Deadly. Each blast fired forward with an intent to kill, much like its wielder wanted them to. Maya had her eyes shifting from left to right, making quick decisions based on what was closest to her and her temporary ally.

She was positioned well momentarily. The blade-wielding madman did quite a good job at keeping the Grimm busy, so all she had to do was pick them off one by one. The large beams violently flung the smaller beowolves into the opposite direction whenever they were unfortunate enough to get hit. It was satisfying to see, truthfully.

Remaining entirely stationary, Maya caught herself tunnel visioning on the action in front, forgetting to check her flanks properly. It was a mistake she was aware off only when it was too late. Or, well, that's probably what the bold beowolf thought right until it received a point-blank shot to the face that was sure to take him out. It did manage to claw her beforehand, though, which was a less comfortable situation.

Breathing somewhat irregularly from the pent-up adrenaline, Maya blew some wild bangs out of her sight before turning back to action. She was alarmed to see a direct hit being landed on the taller boy, her finger immediately going to the trigger so she was ready to intervene. When the Ursa seemed to overwhelm him, Maya's finger eagerly twitched only to be held back as she saw the guy prove he was more than capable once again.

Slowly but surely, the battle came to an end. Maya fired another few shots, some of which were aimed at targets a bit too close for her liking. Luckily, she managed to get out relatively unscathed. It had probably been another story if the other student hadn't been there, though.

Offering the scenery one final look, the blue haired girl sighed in relief to see there were no more dangers in sight. Placing the weapon on her back in its compact form, Maya moved towards the other student now that things were finally safe.

"Hey," Maya took a final step, coming to a standstill a couple meters away from him before leaning back against a tree.

"Thanks for helping me. I didn't expect them to appear so fast." She remarked, eyeing taller individual with both gratitude and curiosity. "Are you okay? That Ursa seemed to have surprised you pretty well." Maya would ask, having been reminded of the scenario by the tear through the seemingly fit guy's shirt. He seemed pretty healthy, but she would ask anyway.

code by Ri.a

Eisen Wren
Emerald Forest
Maya Azure Danidify Danidify

In the moments between his fight ending, and her's following suit, Eisen had cleaned and sheathed his weapon, and began patching himself up.

He grunted in response when she said 'hey', as he finished wrapping his chest and closed up his shirt.

"No worries, I 'spose. I've been hit worse by worse. Besides, girls love scars."

He winked at her before doing up the last button and turning to look deeper into the woods. For several moments, he remained quiet, turning his instincts to read what he could.

Wasn't much. "It seems quiet for now. I don't see or hear movement. Don't detect aura. Shall we move on?"

Eisen turned back to face his new teammate, figuring to make nice now, since they would be stuck together for the next several years.

"I'm Eisen." He said, sticking a hand out for her to shake.

Violet gave an unenthusiastic "Yayyy...." she said this with a smile nonetheless. "I just hope we don't get teamed up with potatoes." Violet reloaded her revolvers one bullet at a time before holstering them at her hip. "I also hope they're hot." The Faunus wiggled her eyebrows. "We share a room together. And I am looking forward to inappropriate stories happening because of it!" She raised her fist toward the sky in excitement with her arms fully extended.
Octo Girl Octo Girl

"Why does it matter where I'm from" was Mika's response, he wasn't really in the mood for conversation. Walking towards their heading, Mika occasionally would kick at the sticks on the ground walking with his hands in his pockets. Upon hearing Iris' suggestion, Mika slowed down noticeably, "who is this friend..?" Octo Girl Octo Girl

Rogue Awkwardly laughed. "Actually.... I'm 16... so..." She said with a shrug and a simple laugh yet again. "I'm.... sort of hoping not..." Rogue was fun-loving, but not that kind of fun. She was more into the whole 'Boom, bang, pow' kind of fun. She followed Violet as they walked. "But I'm always down for fun!" She said happily. "Hey, where are you from by the way? I am from Mistral." She said as she took her violin out and had it grow to a larger size, one of a guitar. She started strumming a song on it as they walked. (Quieter than in the vid.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Iris sighed a bit at his answer. "Okay.. Was just making some small talk..." She said. She then heard Mika ask about her Friend. "Oh! Yea, Her name is Rogue. She is pretty cool. Rogues actually 16, she was accepted into beacon by Ozpin himself coming to her. I was there when it happened." She said with a smile, trying to make Rogue seem awesome. "I heard she was the youngest to ever be accepted here."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge PorkChunks PorkChunks

"I was born in Menagerie. But my family moved around a lot, so I'm not really from anywhere" Violet said, somewhat disappointed at the other girl's age, but Rogue wasn't that much younger than herself. She could work with it. Violet raised a brow and glanced to Rogue "You play well." She commented, enjoying the girl's music. Violet even hummed along towards the end of the song.
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Mika stared blankly at the ground, "youngest to be accepted, should I be praising her? Whoever she is, I probably won't get along with her." Mika wasn't trying to be a dick, but he was very competitive and didn't like boastfulness. Mika heard several things rustling in the bushes while he was chit chatting with Iris. He went to grab his bo staff while trying to identify where they were. Octo Girl Octo Girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back