• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY RP IC (Closed)

Characters
Here

Duke of Doge

Professional disappointment.
The next day came in the blink of an eye, all around students were beginning to wake up, doing their normal morning routine- brushing their hair, getting dressed, maintaining their weapons, dawning armor... Well, it was normal for the students of Beacon. In roughly 30 minutes, the students were to meet at the cliff, where they would be given further instructions.

Violet, was one of the students still asleep. Slowly getting out of bed as she then did a few morning stretches before getting dressed, then heading into the locker room, where she quickly retrieved her weapons. Violet sat down at a nearby table, where she promptly dissembled her weapons, doing routine maintenance and cleaning on her babies. Occasionally looking up from her work to observe other students and possible teammates.
Violet stood up and dusted off her outfit. Making sure she was all loaded out and ready for what was next. Within minutes, she came into the cliff, looking off into the forever fall forest when it hit her. This was it. This was the moment she had been leading up to her whole life. Everything she's been through had lead up to this moment. Then next hour or so would be the most important of her life. It would determine her teammates, and with that would determine how well she would do in school...

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Elysium Elysium PorkChunks PorkChunks Danidify Danidify Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Mr.McNubber Mr.McNubber xAlter xAlter Keidivh Keidivh Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Octo Girl Octo Girl

Orion, no... Twilight sat outside in the morning sunrise, his eyes closed as he listened to the gentle breeze and the sounds of a day starting. Artemis laid at rest on his back, and Apollo was holstered on his right thigh. His inner turmoil was stirring. He was here, at Beacon, but what did it cost him? What price did he pay to get where he was? Sighing, Twilight opened his eyes to the rising sun, and as the golden rays painted Remnant, he stood, walking back to the auditorium. It was time to start the day.

Other students and Beacon hopefuls awoke, the sun finally getting them to open their eyes. He passed students waking, students preparing for initiation, and students who knew only the world of black and white. He knew his end goal, his motives for being here. Passing everyone, Twilight made his was to the cliffs before anyone else. He sat upon the edge, letting his legs dangle of the side, over the drop that could kill if not for his semblance. Closing his eyes once more, Twilight dreamed.

It took a while for Emerald to get some rest, he was spending most of his time in the late night thinking of the girl he once loved and failed to protect. But now it was his time to make up for that and protect others...well at least this was the start of that. Emerald got himself out of bed and did his necessary morning activities such as brushing his teeth, making his bed, eating breakfast, and finally checking his hair which he found himself doing far too often, maybe its because she loved his hair and he took pride in looking proper for her.

As Emerald finished up his morning activities he made his way out the door with his weapon in hand and outfit on. He looked around as he noticed more students appearing around the cliff they were meant to meet at. Emerald wasn't really afraid of much and he was somewhat proud of that, but he guessed he would need to make sure he was truly fit for this school of heroism with this test coming up. He decided until that time came he would wait by the edge of the cliff.

1538498591744.png

Rogue layed down with her best friend Iris. They had both come to Beacon from Mistral and were hanging out at the launching spots until it was time to start. "Y'know Iris.... I can't believe we are actually here..." Rogue said. Viola was right next to just lying down face up. "I know what you mean Rogue.... A lot of things happened while we were in training." Iris said with a sigh. They usually hung out like this, with Iris on her chest and Rogue on her back laying on Iris. "Times like this it just seems so unreal though..."

"You think we will be on the same team?" Rogue asked. "If we are, that will be awesome." Iris said with a small laugh. "Then I can keep looking after my younger 'sis' like always." Iris was like Rogues sister throughout almost all of her life. "Oh come on.... you know I'm not your real sister.... I don't even know my real family...." Rogue said with a sigh. "Lets just.... move off of that topic..." "Jeez... you took that into such a dark turn..."

It was a long night for Mika, many mental headaches and troubles roamed through his close-minded brain. The effect of this was noticeable, he could barely keep his eye lids from drooping, and he often found his consciousnesses drifting away from reality. It didn't really matter at that moment, as soon as the realization clicked that today was initiation, it snapped him awake as good as , or even better than a normal cup of pure caffeine. He spent most of his morning sharpening his weapons and steering clear of any other students who happened to be around. Mika wasn't here to make friends, he was here to prove himself as a huntsmen. To do that, he needed to only focus on his one task, to get stronger and in his point of view, ascertain his dominance.

Before he knew it, he was by the cliff side where he was at least 40 meters away from any person. He just looked off into the distance twirling his leg off the edge of the cliff, not even worrying or even thinking about about the possibility of accidentally slipping and falling off. He had complete confidence in his abilities, and even though he didn't have a semblance attuned to combat, he made up for it in other areas. Looking around he noticed a lot of his class were Faunus. Disgusting. He didn't want anything to do with the Faunus, not to mention the possibilty of being on a team with one. This was going to be an interesting year, and not in a good way. Elysium Elysium Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Keidivh Keidivh Octo Girl Octo Girl xAlter xAlter Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Mr.McNubber Mr.McNubber Danidify Danidify Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

Silva Clocksworth
(OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

Silva Clocksworth is a young man about to take his initiation test. Falling asleep with the rest of his classmates the night beforehand with only nothing but his boxer shorts, his mechanical torso and limbs exposed to the world. His father did say that how he sleeps wouldn't matter as long as he does his best the next day...Apparently, that also applies on when he wakes up.

Waking up rather later than the rest of the class, Silva rose up rather groggily. Taking a look around before falling on his back, falling asleep. Silva wasn't really good at waking early, that much is certain. However, before he could fully fall asleep, he suddenly heard something odd.

'Uh...Please wake up, sir!" A somewhat young, soft feminine voice seemingly spoke out of nowhere, 'I--No, you have something important to do today!' prompting him to answer back as he rose back up.

"Ugh...I'm up, I'm...Up?" Silva lazily yawned as he rubbed his eyes, He soon realized that there was no one talking to him--looking around once more, it was only him sitting alone in the dance hall. ". . .No one's here..." He mumbled to himself before realizing something that made him jump almost immediately. "OH SHIT NO ONE'S HERE!" He yelled in surprise as he quickly rolled his sleeping back and took out his combat attire--A somewhat neat, grey vest with cyan trims and polo coupled with a comfy black slacks designed for athletes. He didn't bother bathing as he took on his slacks and hurriedly put on his vest and polo, leaving his vest open as he took out a clip-in cravat his father gave him with the symbol of the Clocksworth Smithery. "Oum-dammit Silva, late on your initiation day?! What's wrong with you, man?!" He scolded himself as he rushed out of the ballroom, making a mad dash towards the initiation venue of the initiation test--The Cliff side.

-----[>]

Silva arrived on the cliff side nearly exhausted, his running speed slowing down as he finally spotted the several students standing and/or laying on gravel pedestals. He let out a smile as he hopped onto one, bending over with his hands on his knees to catch his breath with a smile.

"Oh...Thank Oum..." Silva sighed in relief as he caught his breath, "Still made it...!" He flicked his cap as he straightened his posture, soon crossing his arms as he stood in wait. The variety of students that'll take the initiation test is quite impressive for the first day--kinda like a store making a grand reopening, he could see both old and new faces alike!...Although with him, it leans more on the new faces side of the spectrum. . .

Eisen Wren

Eisen had been up for hours before eventually making his way to the cliff for initiation.

Steel gray eyes quietly gazed into the crowd ahead. There were more than he thought. It didn't bother him at all, as long as he was nowhere near the bottom of the barrel when all was said and done.

After a few moments of analyzing the crowd, Eisen stepped forward and began weaving his way through. He didn't bother to socialize with anyone, due to the fact that some of them might not be here tomorrow. This had to be an elimination thing, right? This was going to be a large class if not.

Eisen came to stand next to a rather purple Faunus. He had nothing against her race, but she stood out. A lot. He was about to say something, but stopped himself short and changed direction.

"Eisen Wren," he said, sticking out a hand for her to shake. "So, what do you think of this initiation?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Crimson Heelia
Beacon! She just couldn't believe it. After all of her effort her training she was finally here… If it wasn't for her it would of been a dream come true, instead it was a trip fueled by the young Faunus’ anxiety. What if she couldn’t make it? What if she froze at the worst moment? To be fair if it wasn't for Matte she wouldn't even of made it to the school the other day. The huntress had foreseen the youngster’s trepidation and arranged for a smaller airship to take them both to the school in order to make sure that the young Faunus didn't back out on her dreams! Now it was on her to succeed in those dreams to repay back all of the faith and support the huntress gave her! Quickly she began packing all of her belongings, making sure everything was where it needed to be, especially the gift she received the day before that she thoroughly enjoyed. A pair of socks that Matte brought her, all the way from Atlas! Those socks were by far her favorites, all thick and wooly, and oh so soft and fluffy! They helped comfort her to sleep the night before, she didn't even have any nightmares!

After the young woman took time to finish packing she headed out towards the cafeteria in order to scrounge up some much needed food for her journey ahead! It was surprisingly not too packed with other students, perhaps many were so excited for their Initiation that they had forgotten to eat, or she was late?! She quickly pulled out her scroll to double check the time… Thank Oum, she wasn't running late at all! Making her way over to the breakfast line, she looked around to marvel at everything around her, the room was so big! It was all so overwhelming! Deep breaths… I-it’s not that bad. Com’n like the doctor taught you… 1… 2… 3... M-maybe this was a bad id- Before she could go down that train wreck of a thought the line moved forward and she was bumped from behind. She quickly collected herself and moved forward. Wow the selection was so much bigger than Signal! She had to take a moment to gawk at all the choices! Waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, there wasn’t even just normal Vale breakfast choices either there were a bunch from Mistral as well. SHe guessed it was because Beacon got a surprisingly large number of Mistralians this year, noodles, rice, steamed buns.

“What will it be dear?” The kindly looking old woman behind the counter asked, making her realize that she’d been gawking at the selection for more than a little bit.

”Oh ummm c-can I j-just get u-ummm s-some waffles along with some uhhhh n-no that’ll be all. T-thank You!” The faunus turned a color that could only be described as her namesake at her nervousness. Her tail twitched absently as she shivered. That was so bad I hope I didn’t embarrass myself too much.

“Oh my, you’re so nervous aren’t you dearie? Well don’t panic, here Auntie May has just what you need.” With that the kind old lady smiled at the faunus and gave a nice topping of fresh fruit to the nervous girl’s waffles. “Now get a move on, you don’t want to have to go to your initation with an empty stomach.

”T-thank you so much, M-ma’am”

“Now now, please. Call me Auntie most of the students do!”

”Okay, thank you!”

Crimson gave the nice old woman a nervous smile before picking up the breakfast tray with her tail and fleeing towards the tables. Alright now all she had to do was find a table nice and away from everyone where she could just be away from the noise and the crowds that had already assembled at various tables around the cafeteria. Wow so many people… Her tail twitched nervously again as she almost spilt her delicious bounty. Crowds were never a good thing, so many people it was scared! At least once she got out into the forest all she had to worry about were the grimm and at least then she knew how to deal with them! Thankfully she found a table soon enough decently out of the way of everyone else. She slid into the seat with a thunk and put the tray down in front of her. Finally just some space where she could nom and relax without any bothers. She took a moment to nuzzle her scarf, another gift this one her most precious of all. This was the scarf Matte gave her while she was in the hospital… The one that helped her get through the months of recovery and then the months of training. Matte taught her alot but was convinced there wasn’t much more she could do for the faunus, that’s why she made sure that Crimson got into Beacon. Because she knew the girl could succeed with better training, and the support of a team. Plopping a mouthful of waffle and fruit in the purred happily before taking another mouthful in. She had to be careful not to eat too much but oh my Oum it was good. So flavorful… It reminded her of home with each deliciously delicious bite.

As she found herself lost in the savoury deliciousness, someone approached her quietly, a surprisingly light step despite the woman’s height and her heels. The first indication Crimson had of her approach was the skillful slide into the spot right beside the faunus accompanied by the sound of the tray clanking onto the table. ”This seat taken?” Crimson practically jumped out of hers when she realized the sudden appearance of tan skinned faunus beside her!

”N-no I-it i-isn’t” Her nervousness dominating her voice as if her voice itself was shivering.

”That’s wonderful, I’m glad it isn’t. You looked lonely sitting here all alone like that.”

”I-I needed some space…”

”Nervous?”

A lump built in her throat, the upcoming initiation was just so terrifying. ”T-terrified m-more like it!”

”Why though, You made it to beacon. Some grimm shouldn’t be anything to get in your way.”

”I-I only got i-in because I knew a huntress…”

The other woman scoffed and laughed at the patting the nervous girl on her shoulder with a surprising amount of reassurance, coupled with a smile that could of calmed the stormiest of seas. ”You really think Ozpin, let’s just anyone with connections in? Even if you don’t see it I’m sure you deserve to be here.”

The little monkey would giggle at that before looking away (Not that she ever made eyecontact in the first place), and trying to dip back into her waffley deliciousness. Was her squirming visible? Oh no what if she made a fool of herself?

”What’s so funny?”

”O-oh well… T-that just sounds like something that huntress I-I mentioned would say…”

”Well she’s right after all. Hmmm I think I should leave you be, initiation should be starting soon and I should go get ready.” As she pushed herself up from the caffiteria table it gave Crimson a better view of the other faunus. Her traits were far more pronouced, a larged yet graceful tail, and a pair of antlers atop her head gave the impression of a very powerful lizard. At the same time that she would give the impression of someone extremely powerful physically, her grace was almost disarming.

”W-wait what’s your name? I’m Crimson!”

”Garnet. Have a wondeful day!” The dragon gave her a small smile and wave and with that was gone; allowing Crimson to get back to her waffles. She qucikly dove into the fluffy delciousness. After all the other woman was right, initiation would be soon.

Soon it was, almost twenty minutes later she was standing on the cliffs of the Emerald Forest, ready to fight for her life in a running brawl to recover an artifact, one most likely guarded by some terrifying… grimm… abomination… THe young woman quickly brought her scarf to her face and pressed agaisnt it for comfort. [color#8B0000]It wouldn’t be that bad… W-what’s the worst that could happen? Dismemberment? Too late for that… Deep breaths come on… M-maybe you’ll be able to run into Garnet again in the forest! Oh! I better get some pictures just in case![/color] Fumbling a little the faunus almost excitedly pulled out her camera and started looking around at the surrounding students! Sooo many awesome weapons! If anyone so happened to look at her at the moment they probably would of been blinded by the distracting flash of her camera! Flash! Flash! Flash There are so many awesome weapons! ANd tooo few patterns! Oh my Oum! Are those dust infused claws? They’re so cool! Savage yet sophisticated! What’s that an old rifle? Oh I see! It comes apart omg that’s amazing! I bet he can do so many things! Huh he doesn’t have a weapon… Wait are those… Oh my god I wish I was that brave… She idly brushed at the bandages carefully covering her own prothetics making sure they were hidden. After Signal she didn’t need any other bullies going after her because of them! How does he carry that sword? Those must be 20mm rounds! I shouldn’t get in his way! Okay that one is bigger than her! So many choices! Gaaaaahh! As she fan girled in her own head Crimson was almsot completely oblvious to those around her!

Mika was turning his head across the beautiful horizon of Forever fall forest, the fresh air invading his lungs and more importantly Mika gets to fight for the first time in a long time. It was starting to be a while, he hasnt fought since the incident. It hurts to remember his history but it was his main motivation and drive to get stronger and come out on top. Mika stood up and walked along the edge of the cliffside mumbling to himself kicking around stray rocks. Looking around, he saw some of the "people" he met during the introductory speech given by Ozpin. Ozpin, he was a mysterious man, he must be really powerful, he gave off a strange tone. I'd like to fight him one day Mika was thinking to himself, it would be fun.

Mika was trying his best to avoid other people, especially Faunus, turning away anytime someone tried to interact with him. This was until he noticed some little Faunus girl flashing pictures of everyone. The flash on that camera was starting to annoy him and he decided to do something about it. Whether it was the appropriate decision or not he went ahead. Mika started in the direction of Crimson and took out his staff and while Crimson was busy fan girling over weapons snuck behind her and pushed her with one hand. "Hey kid, cant you tell you are ruining my focus, I didnt know I was here for a photo shoot". Mika snickered and twirled his BO-staff in an intimidating manner. Tension was high in the air.
Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long xAlter xAlter

Twilight opened his eyes as tension seemed to fill the air. Sighing, he stood up and went to relocate to some place more peaceful and calm. All the tension was ruining his focus, and for all intents and purposes, he needed that focus. Picking up Artemis Diane from where he let it rest next to him, Twilight swung the giant cleaver over his shoulder, ready to move. Movement to his left was what caught his eye. A boy had pushed a girl, and she was falling. Having gotten up the girl, he caught her with his free hand, noticing the odd amount of weight she carried for such a small girl. He also noticed the twitching ears from within her hair, faunus traits. He made sure the girl had her balance, and set her behind him. Looking back up, Twilight looked at Mika.

"Well lookie here, a douche bag who couldn't find an opponent his own size." Twilight said, unimpressed by the stance before him. He was already formulating different plans to fight this guy. He had this condescending air of a rich and smug bastard who was only in this for themselves. He hated those types, hence he usually killed them. "A rich kid like you doing the initiation? Daddy's money couldn't get you directly in? For shame." he taunted, swinging Artemis Diane from his shoulder to to rest by his side, the massive cleaver gouging out slash into the earth. The blade weighed over 100kg alone, near 300 pounds of devastation. "And then you have the gall to bully others. You're exactly the kind of people I enjoy giving a beat down. Come, hit me with your worst. " His face forming into a grin, red runes seemed to crawl up the right side of Twilight's face, as a red and insane glint appeared in his eyes.
PorkChunks PorkChunks Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

Mika surprised, looked over this random kid who decided to confront him, "I dont remember inviting you, am I missing something?". Mika stood there expresionless. He looked over his opponent and put his staff away, "I'm not looking for a fight, just trying to show this Faunus they are inferior beings". He looked at Crimson, had he gone a little overboard? No, he was just giving them what they deserve. No, he wasn't just going to let this stranger get in the way of his own business. No. Mika took out his staff splitting it into two sharpened kamas. Mika was most experienced with these weapons, he changed his form his sister taught him before she died. "And you must be the type of human who think of the Faunus as equals, desipicable." There was a hint of guilt behind Mika's words, letting the action of a few Faunus corrupt his view on the entire species.

xAlter xAlter Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

Twilight laughed. He laughed so hard, he almost doubled over in pain from laughing. He couldn't stop laughing as he used his sword to hold himself upright, trying not to topple over. Finally regaining himself, Twilight stared back at the kid in front of him. "Out there, they don't care what you are. Human, Faunus, we're all just bird feed for the Grimm. We're all just juicy, delectable, bodies of flesh and meat." Hefting Artemis back unto his shoulder, the blade unfolded until it has as tall as Twilight.

"And yeah, I am a Faunus supporter, and the funny thing is, people with that attitude, huntsmen with the same views as you, slaughtered a group of innocent Faunus." The runes seemed to fade away, until they disappeared down his neck. "I'm not a martyr you see, I'm an avenger." Turning from the boy who thought he was going to fight him, Twilight scoffed, grabbed Crimson's hand, and started to walk away. Looking back, he spat on the ground. "You're not worth my time. Maybe if you actually show that you're not all talk, that you have skill fighting the real enemy, I'll fight. Let's go."

Once they were far enough away, Twilight let go of her hand, and turned back to Crimson. "You okay?"
Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long PorkChunks PorkChunks

Last edited:
Crimson was just minding her own business snapping weapons and fidgeting around excitedly when she felt someone push her from behind. She stumbled forward her entire body fumbling in an attempt to keep a grip on her camera and stop herself from falling forward. That was until she saw the drop in front of her and tensed completely, almost going well off of the edge of the cliff. Thankfully before that could happen she felt an arm around her waist and a voice pipe up from beside her. She tried to intervene do something to stop the two from arguing from fighting! Oh no! Not a fight my first day! She opened her mouth to step in and froze. How could she possibly stop these two from going at it? Brawling before their initiation had even began!

Inhaling deeply she went to speak to stop this fooliery only to let out a squeak as a powerful hand took hers and dragged her away from her bully. Watching him recede in the distance, the faunus didn't even know what to say doing her best to avoid eye contact with her savor, a rather handsome looking young man with a large blade over his shoulder. Feeling his eyes on her she squirmed in his sight. What would Matte say? Getting picked on her very first day and having to be save by another student! Gah! What a helpless little kitten! Taking another deep breath she looked down and murmured a response.

"T-thank y-you... I'm f-fine... It came quietly and if he hadn't been listening so closely it could easily be missed as the girl shivered in front of him looking rather pathetic. Why did bullies always have to go after her, it's not like she ever hurt anyone! Some people were just terrible!

"Violet Cestria." She returned the handshake after a moment of hesitation. "I think it's a bit absurd. They could just drop us off instead of.... you know. Flinging us off a cliff." she kicked a loose rock and sent it flying. Her ears twitched and she watched tensions rise among a few students. She didn't move to get involved. Not yet at least. She didn't want to get kicked out and have all her work be for nothing.
Elysium Elysium

Twilight dropped to the ground, sitting with a sigh. "That's good..." he sighed out in relief. He didn't need to go killing people on his first day here. He'd probably be expelled, arrested, and then promptly all of his secrets exposed. He heard that General Irondi- Ironwood was quite harsh with interrogations. "That's good..." he repeated out, dropping Artemis Diane to the ground. Looking towards the forest once more, Twilight seemed to fade into a sort of nostalgia, remembering events long past. Shaking his head, he looked back to the girl. "Twilight Amaranthia, you?"
Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

Eisen Wren
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

A slight frown crossed his race before quickly picking back up into his vague smile.

"Be interesting to see how I land. Semblance won't be much help." He left it at that, instead of explaining his lack of semblance.

Rather, he continued staring down the cliff, weighing his options. He only had one idea in mind, but he wasn't sure it would work as he hoped. Rarely did.

With that cheery thought, Eisen sat down, legs dangling over the edge of the cliff, and drew his katana.

Compared to other weapons here, it was exceedingly simple. But it had weathered countless fights and training sessions. The blade was scarred, the hilt was worn, and a chunk was missing out out of the cross piece, but it was well loved.

As if to accentuate this fact, Eisen began to run a whetstone over the blade, sharpening and cleaning it before the fun began.

"It should be fun though. Battle is always the best part of the job."

All that could be seen of Alani was the bright orange crest that sat atop his head. The rest of him was covered in blankets from his makeshift nest. How he had gone to sleep, no one could say. But it did seem like he was waking up, as the mass of blankets shifted ever so slightly before revealing a face. With eyes practically closed, Alani gazed tiredly out at the world. "Five more minutes" he whispered before nestling down once more among the hustle and bustle. The way he saw it, he needed his rest for the upcoming task.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He had over slept. By the time he had gotten up, everyone else was gone and he had been left alone in the massive room. And now he was practically flying out of the main entrance, hiss massive sword tucked under one arm, a toothbrush frantically scrubbing his mouth, and his clothing basically thrown on. He knew how dangerous this situation was to schooling. Him, late to initiation, and their entry exam. That didn't look good. But the way he saw it, it was better for him to be late, than to not show up at all. So off he ran, ditching his toothbrush with plans to buy another, and properly adjusting his massive sword across his back as well as making sure he didn't have his shirt on backwards. Luckily, when he arrived, the exam hadn't started just yet.

"Good. Good good good." he muttered to himself as he moved to one of the many lined up platforms that a majority of the other students have decided to stand on. He honestly didn't know what to expect. Oh what a surprise he was in for.

Maya Azure

Location: To the cliff! | Interacting with: No one yet| Mentions: No one yet

Maya wasn't a morning person. Not at all, frankly. Beautiful sunshine, serene chirping of birds and the glittering of morning dew in the light of day meant absolutely nothing to her. All that mattered was her cozy pair of blankets that she grasped tightly everytime one of her dozen or so alarms would go off.

It was quite a neat feature, actually. Each alarm would go louder than the first, making it increasingly harder for Maya to simply ignore it. She would generally wake up by the fifth, fourth on a lucky day. Then the next blaring of noise through her earphones would find a gentle finger reaching out to them, the one after that an entire hand and, usually, the last would be greeted by a friendly fist. How that alarm ever survived was a mystery and despite being thoroughly hated by the blue-haired girl, she couldn't refuse to admit that it did his job.

Today was special though, considering her school career was about to be partially determined. As a result, she actually got up after the 7th alarm. A milestone, to be fair, for that rarely happened.

With two blankets curled around her like some sort of cape, Maya sluggishly moved around while she tried to keep her eyes open. She was quite tired, but then again not really planning on getting late either.

Approximately 3 years later, the blue haired girl found her way outside, walking to the set location at an arguably slow pace. Maya wasn't really one for rushing or worrying, for that matter, considering running would only perhaps save her a few minutes. It was best to save her energy now that she could, even if that meant she would be one of the last to arrive. Surely, she'd be in time though.

With her awfully large cannon diagonally resting on her back, Maya probably looked like an absolute brute to most that would see her. Her semblance, needless to say, was already put in effect just so that she wouldn't quite literally break her back. It was a bit of a nuisance that she couldn't carry her lovely little beast around without the need of that magical touch, but getting a smaller or lighter weapon was not an option.

Eventually, Maya's peaceful stroll to the cliff came to an end as many people were caught in her sight. Although it would probably have been healthy to at least feel slightly nervous for what was to come, Maya couldn't help but feel completely relaxed. She was a little excited, even, although she did have to come up with a way not to viciously plummet down into the abyss.

Taking a spot at the cliff, The girl simply peered into the distance as she waited for things to start. Maya didn't really know anyone, so she decided not to seek out much of an interaction with her surroundings. She was too busy with trying to stay awake anyway, which was a task in itself.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Twilight dropped to the ground, sitting with a sigh. "That's good..." he sighed out in relief. He didn't need to go killing people on his first day here. He'd probably be expelled, arrested, and then promptly all of his secrets exposed. He heard that General Irondi- Ironwood was quite harsh with interrogations. "That's good..." he repeated out, dropping Artemis Diane to the ground. Looking towards the forest once more, Twilight seemed to fade into a sort of nostalgia, remembering events long past. Shaking his head, he looked back to the girl. "Twilight Amaranthia, you?"

Crimson stood there nervously. Not quite sure what to say to the boy who had just rescued her from that awful awful bully. "U-uh.... c-crimson... Crimson Heelia…" She mumbled to him her nerves getting the better of her... As he made him self comfortable, Crimson in turn scrunched up while remaining on her feet trying to cover herself as best as possible shyness getting the best of her. Unsure of what to say next, the two just sat there in an uneasy silence for a moment. Well that was until Crimson spoke up curiosity getting the better of her. "W-what's her name? Y-your sword I-I mean..."

"Yeah! This should be fu-Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the platform she was standing on sprung up and launched the Faunus girl into the forests. Screaming the entire time as she flailed about. The other platforms soon followed suit. Launching the students into the forest waiting bellow; into the jaws of angry Grimm as well.

Violet had no idea how she was going to land either, she didn't think that far ahead. Her body began to crash through treetops, breaking branches as she fell down until eventually, she grabbed one thick enough to take the shock. She let out a cry as her muscles strained to not let go. Luckily she managed to hold on and eventually pull herself onto the branch, straddling it as she took a deep breath and let out a relieved sigh.
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Elysium Elysium PorkChunks PorkChunks Danidify Danidify Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Mr.McNubber Mr.McNubber xAlter xAlter Keidivh Keidivh Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Octo Girl Octo Girl

Rogue and Iris nodded to each other as they launched. They separated and flew to different parts. They wanted to be on the same team but did not want to rig anything.

Rogue flew towards her destination, seeing people crash into the trees below. She hummed a tune to herself and snapped her eyes open, able to see the openings in the forest and flew straight through the lowest resistance of limbs. She was able to catch herself using her battle axe violin on a branch. She swung and landed on her feet pretty gracefully. "That was fun... Time to find my partner." She said to herself as she headed into the woods.

Iris saw Rogue go into the woods and sighed. "She always knows what to do..." She said happily as she looked forward and saw herself face first in leaves. She tumbled through the canopy as she was finally able to take her weapon out and use the electricity of the connected guns as a sort of grappling device. She eventually had land under her feet and turned off the electricity. "Okay... ow..." She said, as there were obvious signs of a bad landing all over her face. She shook what leaves she could from her head.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge PorkChunks PorkChunks

Eisen Wren
Emerald Forest
Interactions/Mentions: None

The ground beneath his feet jolted, and Eisen jumped to the side, off the cliff before the pad threw him off. With better control than the others, Eisen climbed/fell down, occasionally grabbing jutting rocks and plants to slow his fall. While he did hit the ground hard, tucking into a barely controlled roll, he remained relatively unscathed.

Upon stopping, the gray-haired lad sat on the grassy hillside for a moment, to regain his breath and ease the soreness that came with that sort of controlled freefall.

Brushing some grass and dirt of of his posterior as he did so, Eisen stood up. After surveying his surroundings, he then surveyed the students still in the air. Hopefully they would be better off than he.

Eh, who was he kidding. He didn't really care.

Instead, Eisen hunted deeper into the forest, looking for some monsters to slaughter. That always was a task worth doing.

Maya Azure

Location: In a predicament| Interacting with: some very nice Grimm| Mentions: Elysium Elysium (if you still want to pair up!)

Perhaps it was because she was still tired, or the fact that her taughts were wandering off yet again, but Maya had made absolutely zero preparations for being sent flying into the sky. She was caught by surprise, her hands instinctively moving to her trustworthy metal construct while she tried to remain somewhat balanced. To be fair, Maya wasn't much of flying or anything to do with heights, for that matter, but nothing was worse than the sense of falling down without any control.

It didn't take long before Maya clumsily motioned into a tumble, chaotically moving in the air while her fingers took to the side of the weapon's back handle. She wouldn't be able to properly use her semblance to help her right now, so she just had to rely on what she did best.

Fire away.

Maya's fingers quickly went over the buttons, her spree of presses ending only when she saw a light green hue appear to indicate her chance of remaining unscathed went up considerably.

With that set in place, Maya now confidently aimed her weapon down at the ground while she tried to position herself vertically in mid-air, her face remaining awfully unphased. In reality, Maya wasn't really worried about herself, she was only bothered by having just been shot up into the air and being at risk of harming her gun.

Maya waited for a short while her eyes resting on the tree leaves as they came awfully close. When she felt like the time was right Maya's finger swiftly jerked and held the trigger to send forth a powerful blast of air, fighting back against her downward momentum. It was obviously not enough to stop her altogether, but it did slow her fall enough for her to comfortably grab on to a branch. She felt proud and confident, truly did.

Now, Maya managed to get down just fine. Her climb and jumb were rather graceful for her sake, and she was happy to finally feel the ground beneath her feet again. She started walking, slowly, of course, for she was in no rush. Maya was planning on saving her energy, and that seemed to have been a good decision up until the signalling of slightly menacing growls. Perhaps it hadn't been very smart to make so much noise right before she landed.

It was a rather quick decision, actually, to run. There were too many and they were too close, that's for sure. Maya, even as a reckless person, knew it was best to not stand her ground at this point. Instead, her feet took off as quickly as she humanly could, but that wasn't enough.

Catching a noise that was just a little too close for comfort, Maya made a swift 180 degree spin before releasing a potent blast to the face of an incoming attacker. Turning back around again, she ran while she repeated the turn and shoot process a few times. The Grimm didn't seem awfully phased, though, for her attacks only managed to genuinly take one out and leave the others weakened at best. She didn't have much time to shoot, so her performance was lacking.

Things weren't looking too good, but Maya happened to be a lucky person. Lucky enough to see what seemed to be another student, at least, although this perception was still rather far away.

Seeing as she was growing tired of running, Maya decided to up the firepower in attempt to catch the attention of another non-grimm being. Another noisy dust-infused air blast would hopefully do the trick.

And so, her finger slid past the now light-green button once again before eagerly pulling the trigger, her feet quickly sliding back as she attempted to not fall over from the recoil. Some of the closer Grimm had been pushed back quite a bit alongside a lovely variety of tree leaves and branches, paired with the loud noise released by her gun. She could just hope, now, that she had caught some attention.

Maya found herself running again, but her steps were gradually growing slower. The blue eyed girl wishfully peered forward to the silhouette she caught sight of, putting her trust into an unknown person.

Help, please.
code by Ri.a

Eisen Wren
Emerald Forest
Interactions: Maya Azure Danidify Danidify

Loud gunshots stabbed through the quiet, still air. Eisen's trained ear quickly focused on the direction, steel gray eyes following and locking onto a woman running from a few Grimm.

While babysitting the woman would be annoying, the urge to mince some Grimm was enough to force his legs to charge towards, and then past, the woman.

With a fatal ring, his katana cleared it's scabbed at the last second and drew a line across the first Beowulf's throat. With minimal effort, Eisen reversed the arc of the blade and brought it down through the bony plate on a seconds head.

Both Beowulves hit the ground at roughly the same time. Eisen slung his blade downward, splattering the grass with the gore that was once on his blade.

Further cleaning, however, would have to wait. More growling signified the approach of more monsters.

A wicked smile creased his face. More friends to play with was always a happy occurrence.

"Get ready. Or keep running. Your choice."

Crimson stood there nervously. Not quite sure what to say to the boy who had just rescued her from that awful awful bully. "U-uh.... c-crimson... Crimson Heelia…" She mumbled to him her nerves getting the better of her... As he made him self comfortable, Crimson in turn scrunched up while remaining on her feet trying to cover herself as best as possible shyness getting the best of her. Unsure of what to say next, the two just sat there in an uneasy silence for a moment. Well that was until Crimson spoke up curiosity getting the better of her. "W-what's her name? Y-your sword I-I mean..."

Twilight stood from where he sat on the ground, noticing everyone lining up, getting ready to be launched into the forest, probably towards an early grave. Slinging Artemis Diane over his shoulder once more, Twilight made his way to his pad. Turning back, he looked to Crimson, and gave a small smile. "When you get down there, just sniff me out. You can do that, right?" Not waiting for a reply, Twilight made it to his pad.

Rolling back his shoulders, he could feel the coils underneath getting ready to spring him forth. Feeling the launch, Twilight let the momentum take him, and he soared with through the air. Spotting an open clearing, he made a beeline for it. Unfurling his sword, Twilight slammed it through an unsuspecting beowulf, piercing it to the ground. Ripping the blade from its disintegrating body, Twilight turned to the rest of the pack. "Come and face your death!" Sounds of howls and distant impacts could be heard from his position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back