RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

Okay guys what's gonna happen? Seems like this RP's grinding to a halt and there's even another thread beginning ANOTHER RP alongside this one. This RP is barely advancing so another is surely going to help that? I'm just rather confused as to what's going on and if this RP is just going to fizzle up and die or if it's going to start advancing again.

Okay guys what's gonna happen? Seems like this RP's grinding to a halt and there's even another thread beginning ANOTHER RP alongside this one. This RP is barely advancing so another is surely going to help that? I'm just rather confused as to what's going on and if this RP is just going to fizzle up and die or if it's going to start advancing again.

I hope it doesn't die. I normally get stranded with the RP hoping it revives

And why the heck has another RP been started alongside this one? I don't get that!

My guess is that the other group is meant to be a fresh batch of students that weren't involved in our little beginning.

But the key word there is guess, because I don't know that for sure and we really ought to have it explained.

It's just....the gm hasn't posted on here in a while, yet they've posted there thrice saturday. I...I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything..but....it just seems rather rude that we weren't told anything or given any notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just....the gm hasn't posted on here in a while, yet they've posted there thrice saturday. I...I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything..but....it just seems rather rude that we weren't told anything or given any notice.

Fug u.

1b3.jpg

With that out of the way, I started the second thread because I had a wait list piling up and I didn't want to retcon in several new characters into this storyline. I already took the plunge on having 6 teams in one thread. I would be lieing if I said that I didn't use the slowed pace of those thread to start up the second side. That doesnt mean I've abandoned this side.

If you look at Guests of Honor in the Mission Hub, they've been moving along with the RP. I had said earlier that teams were supposed to choose a mission to do in the IC and tag me so I can start them off in the Mission Hub section. Dur to a few people being sick, busy, or whatever that choosing hasn't happened for everyone yet. If you look back a few posts, I stated that I would start assigning missions to teams in order to kick-start this thread again.

I have no intentions of abandoning this thread, but I also have 2 jobs and a life to live outside of this. I apologize for my lack of time during the days and that leading to this stagnation we have now. I'll try to keep up with the thread a bit better and keep everyone informed on what's going on.

To review, this RP is not dead. It hit a rut and I'll be kick-starting us our of it soon. The Group B side of this RP is not replacing anyone. I just had several people want to join in a short period of time and made a separate timeline to facilitate them. I wil try to manage everything better, but I still have 5 hours of sleep to try and get every night.

Hamilton out.

View attachment 164168

Seriously though, love you guys. Full homo intended.

Yeah, seriously though. Just tag me when you're concerned about something instead of having these *wink wink nudge nudge*-type conversations and freaking the fug out. Tag me and wait for a reply. If I'm not replying, I'm most likely either at work or sleeping. In either case I'll be checking in here once I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread