RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

Woah.... I suddenly want to sign up...

@Happy Red Mage Argent woke up and Seraphina made her presence known. :3

It's an eh job. Mostly boring. Wouldn't recommend it as a career if you have pretty much any other option unless you intend on entering the high tier professional levels.

So....story time about the clowns then?

So the clown thing started in one of the Carolinas as an isolated case of a man dressed as a clown trying to lure childreb into the woods. Almost word for word Stephen King.

People are taking that and running with it now in several states. People call in fake reports of clown sightings and cause some minor hysteria, which isn't a big deal. It's a dirt bag thing to do but whatever.

So then you get what happened today where notably dangerous organizations like Crips threaten schools to the point where they can't release they're students for fear of being attacked. Small groups don clown masks and ride around in a white van causing a bit more lasting hysteria. With that whole mess going on, we have lone wolves putting on masks as well because now nobody knows how many clowns there are or who they are or their objectives.

So that boils down to several arrests over social media threats, arrests for actually physically disturbing the peace, and more clowns yet to be caught with intentions of god knows what.

Now couple all that with growing civil unrest that's making the world seem more and more like one of the Purge movies by the second with an upcoming election that will cause a major shift in policy/power in either outcome and you pretty much have my day.

Now I'm hunting clowns because the swathe of trees and dirt I'm responsible for happen to be connected to another swathe of trees and dirt that there might be a clown in.

It's an eh job. Mostly boring. Wouldn't recommend it as a career if you have pretty much any other option unless you intend on entering the high tier professional levels.

So the clown thing started in one of the Carolinas as an isolated case of a man dressed as a clown trying to lure childreb into the woods. Almost word for word Stephen King.

People are taking that and running with it now in several states. People call in fake reports of clown sightings and cause some minor hysteria, which isn't a big deal. It's a dirt bag thing to do but whatever.

So then you get what happened today where notably dangerous organizations like Crips threaten schools to the point where they can't release they're students for fear of being attacked. Small groups don clown masks and ride around in a white van causing a bit more lasting hysteria. With that whole mess going on, we have lone wolves putting on masks as well because now nobody knows how many clowns there are or who they are or their objectives.

So that boils down to several arrests over social media threats, arrests for actually physically disturbing the peace, and more clowns yet to be caught with intentions of god knows what.

Now couple all that with growing civil unrest that's making the world seem more and more like one of the Purge movies by the second with an upcoming election that will cause a major shift in policy/power in either outcome and you pretty much have my day.

Now I'm hunting clowns because the swathe of trees and dirt I'm responsible for happen to be connected to another swathe of trees and dirt that there might be a clown in.
55b286a01500007600174374.jpeg

My goodness, I'm sorry. Wasn't getting any email notifications.

There needs to be an RPnation app or something.

Ill get my posts up ASAP. Shouldn't take longer than an hour or two to wrap up my work.

Sorry about my sudden absence yesterday. I was working on posts and stuff while watching the news and suddenly had an existential crisis that I'm just now coming out of. Back to work for me.

b79.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a dream last night that I was at work on a day near Halloween and had to suddenly go to a family members wedding, the weird part is when I woke up I got a call from my mom and she told me to make sure to request a day off towards the end of next month so I could go to my cousins wedding... Didn't know their wedding was going to be in October... My conclusion I am psychic

Had a dream last night that I was at work on a day near Halloween and had to suddenly go to a family members wedding, the weird part is when I woke up I got a call from my mom and she told me to make sure to request a day off towards the end of next month so I could go to my cousins wedding... Didn't know their wedding was going to be in October... My conclusion I am psychic

You could definitely turn a profit from it on those who are gullible enough

Sorry about my sudden absence yesterday. I was working on posts and stuff while watching the news and suddenly had an existential crisis that I'm just now coming out of. Back to work for me.

Roses are red,

harambe was shot,

I'm rick harrison and this is my pawn shop

Users who are viewing this thread