• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY Interest - 1x1

Endless Grimoire

My interest in the series has been reignited, so I'm going to put this out there.

Always loved RWBY, my passion for it kind of faltered for a bit, but it has always held a place in my heart because I have been watching it since the start. I love the characters and I love the world, and overall I really like the story, for all of its faults and issues. No story is perfect.

I love AUs and Canon Divergent stuff. I want to make a new story, do things differently.

I'm looking for Canon x Canon, or OC x OC. Canon x OC stuff really does not interest me.

- No Minors. Please. No one under 18, because I am well north of that, so its weird. And I like darker themes.

- No Godmodding.

--- Canon Pairings ---

I am open to a lot of pairings - Canon, Crack or otherwise.

Underline for the characters I am comfortable playing. Bold for the characters I prefer. No bold, I can do either.

Yang x Blake

Ruby
x Weiss

Yang x Pyrrha

So many characters. I can basically play any RWBY character up to Volume 8, as I just have yet to get around to 9.

I do MxF and FxF primarily for RWBY, because I just don't pair a lot of the guys together. Sorry.

I love AUs and Canon Divergence. Heck, I'll rewrite RWBY with you. 1. Because I love long-form roleplays. 2. I love the series that much.

// Ideas //
* I will add some.

My interest in the series has been reignited, so I'm going to put this out there.

Always loved RWBY, my passion for it kind of faltered for a bit, but it has always held a place in my heart because I have been watching it since the start. I love the characters and I love the world, and overall I really like the story, for all of its faults and issues. No story is perfect.

I love AUs and Canon Divergent stuff. I want to make a new story, do things differently.

I'm looking for Canon x Canon, or OC x OC. Canon x OC stuff really does not interest me.

- No Minors. Please. No one under 18, because I am well north of that, so its weird. And I like darker themes.

- No Godmodding.

--- Canon Pairings ---

I am open to a lot of pairings - Canon, Crack or otherwise.

Underline for the characters I am comfortable playing. Bold for the characters I prefer. No bold, I can do either.

Yang x Blake

Ruby
x Weiss

Yang x Pyrrha

So many characters. I can basically play any RWBY character up to Volume 8, as I just have yet to get around to 9.

I do MxF and FxF primarily for RWBY, because I just don't pair a lot of the guys together. Sorry.

I love AUs and Canon Divergence. Heck, I'll rewrite RWBY with you. 1. Because I love long-form roleplays. 2. I love the series that much.

// Ideas //
* I will add some.
Hi, if this is still open I'd be interested in writing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back