• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Encounters

2uCI32.png

Whilst walking, with her weapons ready at her side, Amber can smell the scent getting closer the further they walked. She moved her head left and right, trying to find out which direction the smell was coming from and surely it's from a grimm. Unfortunately, the berries and trees aren't really helping her due to the smell they give off, which is blocking the grimms smell. So she jumped to the branch of the nearest tree and looked for any grimm in the area. And spotted two beowolfs nearby. She changed her daggers to her pistols and shot the beowolfs twice in the neck and chest before dissolving into smoke. She jumped back down and smiled at Ashlan. "There seems to be more of them here. Those were beowolfs. My Grandfather had me fight them when I was...... 15, I think. We should hurry, and if we encounter any, we kill them on first sight." She motioned for Ashlan to go ahead, while she checks the other bushes for grimms, before running back to him. "The back is clear!" She said to him.

Several other grimms were near ahead of them looking for any kind of prey they could find and kill.

@Fexonocks (Here's for some action! Let's go kill those grimms! xD )​

"I know!" Isis shouted from her spot behind the grim, leaping forwards. She had her blades poised to the ready, knowing this would be a fairly easy grim to kill. She stuck the knives in it's back, trying to slow herself down. She managed to slow herself, by smacking into the grim itself. She let out a groan of disgust as she began to climb up it's back with her blades.

Scarlett sighed when he chose to just shun her, somewhat half-expecting that. "Look, I'm sure you didn't want me to be your partner, I'm not even sure you wanted any at all, but if you want to stay in Beacon, you have no other choice." She said, trying to sound tough, though she failed miserably. "I'm not deadweight, I promise you that I will not be a hinderance of any sort."

Prospero would see her attacking the Grim from behinde,as he would get in his drawing position,his left hand on the Triger and his Right on the Blades handel,ready to draw,as he would start sprinting towards the Grim and ready too slice,as wen he was about too press the triger and slice he would hear a Loud growl coming from his left,as he looks a Nother grim was right there and would ram prospero and hurl him away,Prospero Grone as her Got up and would Draw his blade "I got me hands Full with this one!"he says and would charge towards the Grimm and sending a slice on the Grimm,s Chest area and manage a slice but not deep for a Kill,as he would Jump back making sure not to get hit,as now there were 2 Grimms.Both were the same Type a Grimm that Resembles a wearwolf

Isis sighed as she kept climbing. "Sounds like it." She said as she kept stabbing and going up. She got up to its neck, her swords stabbed into it's back as it raged around, clawing at her. One of the claws scratched her cheek and she winced, flinching back. "That's it." She said, pulling out one of her swords. She took it and pushed it into his gut, causing the grim to roar and begin to fall.

Prospero was Handeling the Other Grim,as he would be in his Drawing position and as the Grimm charge at him he tight his Grip on his blade,as wen near he would Pull the triger heating his blade and launching it,Prospero would make a very quick slice at the Grimms leg and with his blade heated up,it manage tooslice the Grimm,s Foot off,as the Grimm roar it would slice its claw,s on too Prospero,s arm and Prospero having a weak Body,a very faint "Crack" can be heard as Prospero Grones and yells,he would jump backwards with his blade on one hand and his arm bleeding,seeing the Grimm on the ground he made his Final Blow by stabing his heated sword on too the grimms skull, "Ugh.....I underestimated this Grimm Honestly"he says as he would place his blade on his seath,he would Look at him arm seeing a deep slash wound,he Grone in pain but he hold it back as more noice would just make more come,as he would place his hand on his wound to hide it,and looks as how she fights the grimm.

Isis fell with the grim, the body hitting the floor. She let out a soft wheeze as the impact knocked the breath out of her, leaving her on top of a bloody grim. She sat there for a few second before getting back up and attempting to walk strait, which didn't work well. Her lungs where heaving for air, and she let out a long breath. "You.... Ok?" She managed to ask between breaths.

He look around and dint seem more Grimm,s were near.Might be safe for now,he would hear her and would try too Hide his wound,but hard too Hide wen it was Driping Blood,he dint whant too look weak Honestly and he was not weak just his body was,and Mis,Grumpy there might just Insult him or somthing,but he saus"Im Fine....Just a Flesh wound.."he says Holding his arm and Groning sofly as it burns,he look around as they needed too finde that Totem,and well Prospero Figure out not too Underestimate the Grimm as they are stronger than they Look.

Isis sighed and walked forwards, grabbing his hand and taking it off the wound. She stared at it for a while, before letting out a sigh. "Really? Just a flesh wound?" She commented before shaking her head. She took a piece of her outfit and tore it off, wrapping it around his arm and trying it tight, creating a bandage. "Come on. Let's go." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back