• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Dawn OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Fairfax

So here's the OOC for the roleplay "RWBY: Grimm Dawn". Chat, ask questions, post memes, do whatever.

Anyway, here's the rules of the roleplay. Please read them.

General rulesPlease be respectful and friendly towards all the other players. Drama can be fun, but let's keep it to the IC thread.

Basic roleplay etiquette applies. I.e don't metagame, control or injure other characters without permission, etc.

Rules regarding PostingPosts should be written in Third Person and in past tense.

Players should post at least two paragraphs once every week. If you for one reason or another is unable to do so, please just let me known.

Rules regarding semblancesNo semblances that are related to Grimm in any way please. Regardless if it's summoning them, controlling them, gaining their powers after killing them, etc.

Also, not really a rule as much as a request but I'd prefer it if we kept semblances from being overly versatile.

Last edited:
Players should post at least two paragraphs once every week day. If you for one reason or another is unable to do so, please just let me known.
I sure hope the every week day, is a mistake in writing, since in the interest check it was two paragraphs once a week, and here its every week day. so 7 times a week.... yeah i ain't fast enough for that

I sure hope the every week day, is a mistake in writing, since in the interest check it was two paragraphs once a week, and here its every week day. so 7 times a week.... yeah i ain't fast enough for that
Oh sorry. Yeah, it is supposed to say once every week.

either way expect a character being done sometime this week, but at worst within 3 days, not including today since i need to get some Zs

Is there anywhere for lore or general information on what is different in this from the canon other than what was in the Interest check?

That would be helpful.

Regarding characters, I have a tech-savvy one in mind. Let's see how that ends up doing.

Is there anywhere for lore or general information on what is different in this from the canon other than what was in the Interest check?
The general gist is that, aside from what was mentioned in the interest check, the setting is pretty much the same as at the beginning of the show.

Edit: With the exception that canon characters don't exist.

I don't want to set too much in stone as I want to encourage people to add their own lore (as long as it isn't too crazy

Edit: That said, I'll add a lore thread first thing in the morning.

Last edited:
The general gist is that, aside from what was mentioned in the interest check, the setting is pretty much the same as at the beginning of the show.

I don't want to set too much in stone as I want to encourage people to add their own lore (as long as it isn't too crazy

Edit: That said, I'll add a lore thread first thing in the morning.
Main thing I need to make a sheet right now is, are we from Atlas, or one of the other academies?

Created a Lore thread, it's very barebones at the moment but I'll add to it when necessary.

Also, JuniperBoi JuniperBoi , your character is accepted.

Last edited:
Will the teams be determined in advance or will it depend on an initiation test like what they did in the show?

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Orin Orin Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu

All your characters look great and are accepted.
GIF by Australian Open

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Pacificus Pacificus Karcen Karcen EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Megilagor Megilagor Tiguidi Tiguidi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Orin Orin Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu TreasureSniper TreasureSniper @DaleyDblDose @natsukashii
Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Britt-21 Britt-21

I think that's everyone who has expressed interest in this roleplay at one time or another, if I missed anyone please let me know.

Anyways, the plan is to get this roleplay started on Monday.

The first, for lack of a better word, we are going to do is the initiation. We're gonna stick fairly similar to the show, but keep in mind that the creatures of Grimm have recently grown more aggressive in this universe. This applies to the Grimm found in the Emerald Forest as well, so the test is gonna be slightly more dangerous than in canon.

Also, I am gonna drop that whole "whoever you first make eye contact with is your partner for the next 4 years" aspect from the initiation though. Partly because that doesn't really work well in a roleplay, partly because I always found it a bit dumb.

Teams will be decided after the arc is completed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back