• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Beacon Academy

Could I just get a quick summary of what's going on in the rp so I know what I'm having my OC jump into?

Okay okay; so we're still extremely close to the beginning. The students have been kicked off the airship they were on; this was done on purpose for the so-called mission; which is to assign students to teams. The majority of the played students are gathered together as of now, mission objective

Exit The Forest

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Sorry for the short post, it was a response post to stop confusion so I hope that's relatively excusable :P

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Technically, you could've just said that you were aiming at a different Nevermore... But the whole one shotting everything is starting to bug meh a little >_<

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

But you had the Ursa >.< and Anise and Erika where already attacking it... meh.. what happened happened... I don't want to start an argument on it... but you could have given us a chance to post...

~♤~

So I'm the only one who payed attention to the fact Azalea said there were a large group of them?

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Oh... wait there was?... Sorry >.< I thought she was talking about if there was a large group of them... I thought there was only one nevermore

~♤~

(I'm slowly starting to realise how confusing this is... @Azalea can you come save us from this confusion?)

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

But you could consider the armored plating and large wingspan, I'd probably guess it ways about a tonne

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Gravity is an inevitability after all, not like there's anything wrong with your post

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

After my post was deleted and looking at everyone else's, I've gathered that first-person rping is frowned upon. Am I right?

Indeed, sorry for not mentioning it earlier, but I didn't think much would come of it from Aze

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

It's fine. I'll correct that mistake in my next post. Since I've missed a day of posts, what happened with the Nevermores?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back