• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Beacon Academy

Seems some artillery is needed, we need big booms if we're to kill big things, lots of explosives, everywhere.

Ok, I'm going to post uo a huge WIP right now xD

I am creating a CS on my phone which is the worst thing in the freaking world, with all of the fail spell checks and for some reason writing in my phone gives me terrible writers block plus my writing is just not as good as it could be (don't ask why, it's wierd lol)

So I left my computer at my mom's which I should be getting tomorrow. I will have my CS done by this week X3

with the WIP CS I'm putting up now.....expect it to be added onto or changed a lot xD

Hands up for me making a bro character? Yes or no none of this do what you want, I'm askin yea a question do me a solid here.

I found a useful computer and finished my CS :D

Now...it is near midnight and my brain is working about ...2% right now so if you see anything wrong just tell me so my actual functioning brain can fix it lol

Mockingbird said:
I found a useful computer and finished my CS :D
Now...it is near midnight and my brain is working about ...2% right now so if you see anything wrong just tell me so my actual functioning brain can fix it lol
You see, Mock, that's how I felt last night when I was saying I was going to die.

Ah, the brain dead, near the dearh CS making..... always fun =w=

I'm going to add that Theon's blades, when connected at the hilt, are also a double edged blade (thung, just woke up) spear~ it just fits

Prom tonight O^O. Wont be able to reply tonight if we advance any further

It's alright. Everyone who hasn't posted yet should post sometimes between today and tomorrow to make sure they are still in the role-play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back