• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY Beacon Academy

@Azalea I highly advise you force some plot progression, it's starting to get stagnant considering everyone as of current is just performing the exact same actions over and over again, for about 200 posts; the only alteration being whom they're with at the time.

@OnyxReaper the Grimm herd should be just about gone by now, the only thing the characters need to do so far is leave the forest and interact with one another so I can see who fits together and who doesn't.

@Azalea ^_^ Looks like I'm le solo then, can you give me an indication of whats at the exit so I can make a post? Or would you prefer I wait for the others?

@OnyxReaper you can progress ahead if you want to, but it would be better if you arrived there with a group. It's your choice anyway. At the end of the forest, you'll find yourself at a river, or ocean of sorts, stretching as far as the naked eye can see. This is where the plot shall come in.

Thanks, Guess I'll just "spawn in" some trash mobs to keep Weyland at bay for a little bit? considering he seems to be the only character inable of one-shotting everything, maybe a Major Ursa would suffice for a few minutes of delay?

You could spawn in a Grimm... Or you could engage in conversation with some of the others... The monsters are easy so far, mostly because this is a training ground for the school. They would never let dangerous Grimm, or large numbers of them venture into the forest with their students.

A flock of Nevermores. One of the most dangerous Grimm. Though a Grimm spawn is like my only option, I think I'm probably a few hundred feet ahead of the rest because I've been pelting it on a full speed beowulf whilst they've been fighting; so a conversation would be out of the question?

Actually, the nevermore are far from the most dangerous type of Grimm...

You could go back towards them... But do what you like.

I stopped getting alerts from this all-together I am sorry to say, Seems I was not needed never the less.

BlackJack said:
I stopped getting alerts from this all-together I am sorry to say, Seems I was not needed never the less.
You can still join really. Not everyone has interacted much yet. You can still catch up

I'll reply after Grant does

Also @apoliseno I'm guessing you want to interact with us? Do you want Jinie to notice you with her semblance?

@BlackJack Sorry didn't get the notification even when you did tag me. Pretend your already with out group. We're in the process of exiting the forest at the moment.

Everyone who's still interested, we're going to do a little time-skip (to speed this up) in which the test has been complete and everyone is now present in the assembly hall. If you have any requests as to who you'd like to be in your team, I ask that you message me.

welp. over four pages of non repsonses. i think the biggest issue was the way to many people/ time frames, but that's jsu me.

this thing is weird with their notification system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back