• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: AtF OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I've got no idea what to post right now.
How many of you are still invested in this?
Follow up question if there are enough people: Should we do a timeskip past Violet's surgery?

Oh hey guys... I'd like to do something, yes. Hey Zamasu Zamasu could you please have Pon fetch the painkillers for Nilla? I must have misunderstood what she meant the first few times I've read her latest post.

Hey folks, just got the notification. When the car stopped I didn't know what to do and decided to wait, but I didn't get any notifications. But now I see that the story went on. I intend to make a post so my character doesn't asphyxiate on the car. Cheers.
P.S: Gonna sleep through the time skip meet you guys soon

I'll post in a tad. Have to finish a post for one i'm co-gming, finish a cs, try to sleep off some of my cold. But i'll work the post in asap.

Spongebob references really do make my day. I have to go right now, but I'll have something up tomorrow for sure. See you all soon

Apologies for the delay. Got distracted and busy last few days and forgot to post. Will do so soon as I wake up tomorrow.

Suspense.jpeg
^Actual pic of me waiting to see if Nilla will catch Schwartz or let him fall flat on the ground.

*me seeing a reply here*
ME4I6P8.jpg

I mean this RP is a bit on the slower side and I know I've made my fair share of mistakes, but I really enjoyed playing with you guys so far and I'm getting used to posting once a month by now.
If Duke of Doge Duke of Doge thinks that it is best to end it, I just wanna say you're all awesome and I want to give you my thanks for being so patient with me in my first few months on this site. I hope we meet again sometime!

I might reboot this.
Unless you guys decide to continue where we are with our characters.
That's cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back