• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: AtF OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
GasMaskie GasMaskie Do you intend to join our conversation? I've come up with an interesting subject to discuss with Nilla, but I just realized you might have been waiting for her entry before posting yours.

I was thinking about a way to make my character go out of the car or reveal his existence(I would like him to go rolling in the street). For that I really like The Elder The Elder 's idea as we could make a Grimm appear before the car, and so we would need to take action. What you guys think? Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Zamasu Zamasu Taco Taco .

On a little side note, I've been making some improvements to my post formatting and character sheet while I wait. Siva's got a theme song and an emblem now, and I've made a few minor changes to the wording in her CS as well. I somehow managed to mistake Grasshopper with Praying Mantis when I was describing her fighting style, so if you could be so kind as to remove any mental image you may have had of Siva making ridiculous cricketing noises while she fights, that'd be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back