• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RWBY Anyone?

Dreamer~

Landlocked Mermaid

Is anyone here a RWBY fan? 

(Okay, how is anyone not a RWBY fan?)

If you are, please continue! If not, please Google and start watching because I need more friends to nerd out with! 

I'm looking to start a RWBY RP, and am open to actual characters (I'd prefer Ruby), or even the challenge of OC's. It could be simply learning in class before the Fall of Beacon or after everything goes kaput and we all cry for a few months (wow, nerdier sounding than I realized). 

If anyone's up for it I'll make you pancakes!!

[SIZE= 26px]Best,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 26px]Dreamer~ [/SIZE]

I'm willing to do some stuff with OCs! I'm not big on canon characters. 

I prefer multi-para, but can do a paragraph per post, if you'd prefer. (seeing as my availability fluctuates, would probably be better, tbh.)

I'm so awful at writing paragraphs, but am actively trying to get better! And I'm all for OCs, it gives more.... Freedom? 

Do you prefer threads or PMs? I'm open to either

I'm so awful at writing paragraphs, but am actively trying to get better! And I'm all for OCs, it gives more.... Freedom? 

Do you prefer threads or PMs? I'm open to either

I prefer threads, actually! I'll have to write up a new OC for it.~

My boyfriend got me hooked and now I'm addicted, haha. Posting a forum here soon in Fandom 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back