• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: ALTERNATE WORLD

I'm finally done with work!

Also yes. We'll have to wait until all spots are filled until we can start RPing. ;w;

That could take forever D: Nah, I doubt it. There haven't been many good RWBY RP's in a while have there? I know, Killerlung had a great one going a few years ago

I use Iwkau (Very similar to this site actually), Elite Skills (I'm the most active there.), and sometimes RWBY RPG.com.

I use iwaku as well ^.^ same name lol. I haven't really don't anything there tho

I get my most play here

And in my down time i work on my own forum (which is still not open and a major work in progress ^.^ ;)

YANG! Cause she is Awesome and hehehe fire obviously! Second fav is a tie between Ruby and Weiss

Dat booty and armor she has of course xD Nah, I really like Pyrrha overall, I love her personality, fighting style, looks and her romance with Jaune Arc

Yeah. I ship it. My favorite would have to be Ruby. Her personality is just perfect and she reminds me a bit of myself.

Too be honest I love almost all of the characters. They are all great. I love Ruby's quirkiness and goofiness

I'm actually not 100% sure about it. Btw I fixed something with my character's skelly. You can see the theme song now.

Okay. I was hoping you would post soon-ish because someone already dropped ;-; It is fine though

Sorry, I'm going to be editing my CS for a little bit. I'm new to this site so the BB code, and general structure of the CS is different from another site I use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back