• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

RWBY 1X1

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Signal academy is looking for new students and you and Cecily Braveheart(My oc) have been chosen! it is perfect since you and her are best friends (hopefully becoming more than that in the future.). Will you survive Signal academy, or die of dishonor at the hands of monsters and villains?

Cecily was walking with aika to Signal academy, she became excited and nervous at the thought of being a huntress. "Aika...... I am nervous about this place." she said.

Aika rushed forward a bit before she swung around to face Cecily. "Come on Cecily you know they is nothing to be nervous about it will be fun and something new and unique to experience." Aika said with a smile on her face as she dropped back to walk alongside Cecily.

Aika Laughed. "Well that can't be right since I like you so someone already likes you." Aika said smiling as she titled her head sideways. "Your over thinking things everyone's going to like you."

Aika took a deep breath and smiled. "Yeah lets." Aika said as she walked towards the entrance door and held open the door for Cecily.

Aika was slightly shocked but she would be lying if she said she didn't like it. "Hey come on not in public." Aika said slightly shyly but with a smile on her face.

Aika smiled. "I never said that just that it would be a bad first meeting to be seen kissing in front of everyone and I just didn't expect it." Aika said giggling. "But I did enjoy it if that was the main issue." Aika said licking her lips before walking alongside Cecily and following her.

The principal of the school was just giving an introduction of himself and the school. he was also giving info for the dorms and other basics.

Through the whole speech Aika was asleep on Cecily shoulder since she was tired and couldn't be bother listening to the principal ramble on. When the principal had finished Aika woke up. "So what went on?" Aika asked smiling hoping Cecily would have listened.

Aika smiled. "we're in the same dorm its like a sleep over." Aika said. "so whats going on today?" Aika added soon after giving Cecily a little peck on the cheek.

"Well then lead the way since you know I was asleep an all so I don't even know where our room is." Aika said with a wide smile on her face.

Aika smiled. "Well this isn't a good way to go around making friends people will just think we are weird." Even though Aika said that she showed no signs of wanting to move.

Aika smiled. "That's not what you said when you first came in." Aika said as she jumped down from Cecily's arms. "nice place." She muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back