Video Games Runescape!! Who here remembers and possibly still plays it??

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
hey guys! Lately I've been getting an itching feeling of nostalgia and wanting to play runescape again! I don't have a computer at the moment ;^; otherwise I'd be playing the hell out of it but who here remembers their characters and their favorite aspects of it? And hose of you still playing how donyou feel about it now since it's changed over the years?

I was a member until about 2013 or 2014 when I was a sophomore in high school. I personally don't like the idea of downloading a new client as I enjoyed just having the browser ability but I understand the draw of it. My favorite aspect was the quest system because they felt relevant and had stories that I could easily pay attention too and I used to love my roleplay partners on the game. I could always play Runescape classic but I also can't use half of my inventory so.

I was a member until about 2013 or 2014 when I was a sophomore in high school. I personally don't like the idea of downloading a new client as I enjoyed just having the browser ability but I understand the draw of it. My favorite aspect was the quest system because they felt relevant and had stories that I could easily pay attention too and I used to love my roleplay partners on the game. I could always play Runescape classic but I also can't use half of my inventory so.
They had to make the client cuz the browsers themselves updated to the point to where Jagex can't have the latest version run on the browsers. Blame fire fox and all those others for that

I played some, still go in and out from time to time. I liked crafting and cooking and such, and dungeoneering. But it's difficult for me to get into now, especially since I only have a free account, but I still play occasionally. It's pretty fun.

I played some, still go in and out from time to time. I liked crafting and cooking and such, and dungeoneering. But it's difficult for me to get into now, especially since I only have a free account, but I still play occasionally. It's pretty fun.
How much is the membership now?

How much is the membership now?
I don't know, it's been a while. You can buy it with in-game gold, which is nice, but I think it's something like 12-15 million at least. I'm told that it is entirely possible to buy and sustain membership entirely in-game, but it requires a lot more time/patience and a more combat-oriented character than I have.

I don't know, it's been a while. You can buy it with in-game gold, which is nice, but I think it's something like 12-15 million at least. I'm told that it is entirely possible to buy and sustain membership entirely in-game, but it requires a lot more time/patience and a more combat-oriented character than I have.
I'd rather just buy the membership by buying the cards at GameStop

I played a ton of RuneScape back in 2006-2010~ ish when I switched to just starting a bunch of 7 day free trials in WoW. for some strange reason, I enjoyed cooking, fishing, and all the other crafting hobbies more than I enjoyed combat. There was also big roleplay elements I loved doing with my friends at the time. great nostalgia, proooooobably wouldn't go back though lmao

I played a ton of RuneScape back in 2006-2010~ ish when I switched to just starting a bunch of 7 day free trials in WoW. for some strange reason, I enjoyed cooking, fishing, and all the other crafting hobbies more than I enjoyed combat. There was also big roleplay elements I loved doing with my friends at the time. great nostalgia, proooooobably wouldn't go back though lmao
I wanna get back into it honestly

They're going to be making the mobile version of RuneScape! But I'm also a huge fan of the RuneScape AZ it was one of my first MMO's. Now all the sudden I want to play again! It was a great game and even though they changed it a lot it's still a lot of fun,

They're going to be making the mobile version of RuneScape! But I'm also a huge fan of the RuneScape AZ it was one of my first MMO's. Now all the sudden I want to play again! It was a great game and even though they changed it a lot it's still a lot of fun,
I really do miss he game, I was actually thinking of starting an rp kinda centered around runescapes lore and quests and not so much mechanics

omg i used to play this so much when I was like 10 or something (mostly with my mom next to me to translate lol), it looks so different now though
so many memories

I remember coming home from school, calling my friend through the landline, logging onto Runescape and playing for hours every day. Runescape was my lifeee. Used to get so excited exploring its virtual wilderness.

I heard they're bringing Runescape to mobile phones now, not sure how that would work but it sounds interesting.

I remember coming home from school, calling my friend through the landline, logging onto Runescape and playing for hours every day. Runescape was my lifeee. Used to get so excited exploring its virtual wilderness.

I heard they're bringing Runescape to mobile phones now, not sure how that would work but it sounds interesting.
It would be nice to play t again

Loved it. Still think of snacking when I see lizards.
omg i used to play this so much when I was like 10 or something (mostly with my mom next to me to translate lol), it looks so different now though
so many memories

Well guess what my friends, I'm gonna be getting to work on that runescape rp! When I create the interest check I'll leave a link here for y'all

Played during the 2002-2010 era. I remember going crazy when the whole hunting thing was added to the game. Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back