• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon

OutofSight OutofMind

Tokyo Teddy Bear
Hey, I'm looking for people who would be interested in a Rune Factory group roleplay. The concept is that the people of the Kingdom of Norad are starting to think about repairing the bonds and helping out to make the Sechs Empire a better place, however it begins fairly normally with an average day for everyone. OC's and characters from the game will be there and available! Even if you have no idea what Rune Factory is, the concept's simple to pick up and I very much encourage you to go, type it into the Google search bar, and check it out thoroughly and consider playing one of their games!

Because I'm too excited to wait, here's the link if you want to go join!

Rune Factory: Broken Bonds

Reply if you're interested, have a question, or anything else relating to it! It hasn't been began as of now, but it's there and waiting for a few more members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back