• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ⚔ ρu† ψøuƦ ωεαρøπ$ δøωπ ⚔

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.

⚔ ρu† ψøuƦ ωεαρøπ$ δøωπ ⚔

❝ Wᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Pᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

Tʜese ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ

Aɴᴅ ɪғ ᴡᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I

Wɪʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ❞

1350351009.png

❝ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ. Iᴛ ɪs ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ. ❞

The Universal War was a war that began between all the planets in neighboring solar systems including Earth. Though, like in every war, there are the main powers, the planets with the most weapons and strongest armies. It had been going on for so long, that most planets have forgotten why it had even started in the first place. Finally, the universe agreed to enter a standstill, not really a truce, but more of a volatile peace.

All the people of their respective planets have retreated into them, and isolated themselves off from everyone else. There is no more space travel between them, no more trades or immigration.

But of course, after years of this hostile environment, the main planets once again decided to come together. They knew that they would never be able to fix the mistakes of the past generation, but maybe they could start anew with the younger one.

And thus,

{ the U n i t e d G e n e r a t i o n | u o ı ʇ ɐ ɹ ǝ u ǝ ƃ p ǝ ʇ ı u ∩ the }

program was born.

From each of the main planets, a young adult would be chosen to represent their planet. Each summer, the representatives would all gather on Earth to execute the United Generation program.

T h e i r g o a l ?

To overcome the cultural barriers, make friendships, and reunite the planets and galaxies, without causing another intergalactic incident.

So far, for the three years that it has been going on, there has only been tension and no progress, but this summer, the fourth year, and everything is going to -change-. Tempers will flare, friendships will be forged, rivalries will start, and progress will either be made, or the exact opposite.

What happens next is all up to us.

It should be a lot of fun. If we can get a few more people interested a friend and I can move to making the real thread :)

@Sasil, maybe you could post the thread up and there will be more interests since some don't look at the interests check page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back