• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RpNation App?

Do you want an RpN App? (Please read before voting)

• Not really, I use the mobile site

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I loved Tapatalk because of the push notifications; it helped me reply so much more often because I could actually feel/hear/see when people were replying. People say that the mobile website has it all, but notifications make a huge difference to me. I don't want to be emailed every time (and I couldn't even see that at school) so an app would be lovely.

Also, I don't think a fee of $.99 or $1.29 is not outrageous to download if that helps at all. People pay that for a song and I definitely would.

Yay! RpN apps! Not that I hate the mobile site of Rpn, but the font where it should show my username, alert and messages (the top right corner) is usually in Chinese or something like that, so I can't read anything. Can't really differentiate between Korean, Japanese, and Chinese... but oh well, you got my point.

Any news on the Mobile App? I remember the donation being met for it. It's also been a few months.

Zaboo said:
Any news on the Mobile App? I remember the donation being met for it. It's also been a few months.
Hey yeah.

We are just waiting for the developer who is late. Once he releases it to the world we can buy our copy and tweak it and make an RpN app as planned.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Hey yeah.
We are just waiting for the developer who is late. Once he releases it to the world we can buy our copy and tweak it and make an RpN app as planned.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, sounds good. Thanks for the reply. (:

Ohh it looks neat, curious how it will turn out. Looks like it might need quite a bit of tweaking though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back