RpN on Landmark!

If you get the cheapest pack, do you get less of the game (or something like that)? Or does that just mean you get less trophies and rewards n' stuff...?

Not exactly, the settle pack only gives you a starting boost (a ring and a pickaxe) and a cosmetic goodie. As far as I see, it's the same outside of that. I'm sure the packages won't matter much towards endgame (when you get the better tools and craft better items) The games has quite a to offer. :3

Right click the name of the game in your steam library and copy the cd key into the registration.

yep, found that out for myself xD

im installing it now, I got all the registration that took like 10 minutes xD  
woah the lag 
my comp is gonna die form this game xD

Right there with ya, @tomio *bark*

Looks like a beautiful and awesome game. I can't believe I haven't heard anything about it before, despite it being in closed beta... or alpha? Whichever. Hm. I was going to say something else, too, but I forgot. Oh well *woof*

I think the sale's ended, but I'll probably get it when it's fully released. Assuming you guys are still playing, because it looks awesome.

I was just gonna bark how wrong you are, because I was literally looking at it half an hour ago and it was on sale - but I just checked and it seems it's really over. Oh well.

I bet it ended because I was just texting someone about the game and telling them how I'm going to buy the starter pack and try it out as it seems really cool... :( Yeah. I should've taken a look at the time. But, even if I did, it was physically impossible to go deposit the money, get back, and buy it before it expired.

Ach. Figures *bark*

If some slave work...*ahem* nice teamplayers wanna join us. I have some free keys. Just send me a message.

I want to join you all but sadly I can't I don't have money or the best laptop for that matter *Crying*

Ach. I know closed-beta games are still heavily in development and things like stability and performance are not exactly their key features, but man this is insane. I don't have a state of the art PC, but it's far from bad; I can run normal games more than fine, but Landmark continues to struggle to maintain 30 fps, freezes up itself or the PC altogether every now and then, and I am playing windowed at the worst possible resolution of 1355x768 I believe (my screen is 1920x1200 for comparison), settings on Low and this is the only semi-practical way to play :gasp:

I put in a staggering three hours into it so far, mostly ran around looking for copper and trying not to look at the sky lest the framerate drop kill my machine for yet another time in a row :cross:. You guys must all be running some kind of cutting edge tech over there, and I can't even fathom the kind (and price) of a laptop able to cope with this game :sweat:

I might give it a couple more tries another time but for now I'm out. Imagine if I actually played on an island where there's a ton of stuff built! I was mostly in relatively uninhabited areas *bark*

The game is laggy for me as well., I run on 7 fps but when I look at the sky its 14 xD

Lol I have like 6 fps generally and I'm glad to see Im not the only one. Its still far from unplayable though. I'm on rebellion, and my tag is Ascending20. Haven't played much yet, but feel free to add meh.

I run on 30-35 FPS but freezes every now and then. Other than that, it's pretty darn smooth!

If anyone wants to join @Britt\-21 and I on Fjord (Tier 1) - Adventure (World) we'll be playing again tonight (Hopefully)

In-Game Username = Akihippo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back