RPN Newbie, but Experienced Roleplayer

EireArdaigh

ღ I ᴀᴍ Tʜᴇ Mᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I Hᴀᴠᴇ Mᴀɴʏ Pᴇᴛs﹗ ღ
:: Waves :: Hi, everyone just stumbled across this site while browsing google. I decided, now that I have time, internet, and muse that it was time to get back into writing and roleplaying. I'm looking forward to making some friends, and rp'ing with everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day or errr evening :P

*Waves* Hihi! Welcome to RPNation :D

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me! Have a nice time ^^

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

Welcommeeee~! :3

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. What pets do you have?

Welcome to RPNation! You fabulous, fabulous person you!

Its so nice to meet you! If you need any help feel free to ask me, other members or even the staff, we are always happy to help.

If you haven't seen it already here is a link to the official site rules

INFO - Official Site Rules

Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcomes and offers of help. It is all appreciated, and the pet reference was for my chars hehe. I made an interest check in 1x1 for them, but only have 2 for now and only one profile is done.

Thank you everyone, and yeah I love my Irish name (IrishRose) to be exact hehe thanks.

Ahh, "Irish rose", then? I spot-translated it into something like "Lofty Ireland" or "Elevated Ireland" (guessing from "árd", or "high/lofty" in Scottish Gaelic). That's really pretty, actually prettier than I had guessed. (:

There is a kind of funny story in history regarding a missing accent in Éire, though... (x

Sorry, I'm a geek... Anyway, I just spotted your name and lovely avatar in the forum and wanted to come say hello. Hope to see you around! (:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really neat, and hey nothing wrong with geeks :D , it's good to be smart and research stuff. Thank you for your compliments and if you ever want to rp I have a post up in 1x1 interest check.

Good evening! I am in the same boat as yourself. I've been pr'ing for ages, it feels like. But this is my first time finding/trying out this site. Hopefully it goes well! I've desperately wanted to get back into pr'ing for some time now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back