RpN GTAV Crew

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So the other day in chat @Darksoul90 asked me to make a GTAV crew since I've started playing it on the PC and a few other users in chat also said they play.

If you need a crew, whether you play on console or PC and want to hang out with other RpN members,

Here you go: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rpnation

The tag if you need it is TRPN (Standing for The RpNation since the game requires you to have four letters instead of 3.)

Lets start to rank up and get some crew clothes going and other perks.

Post your usernames below.

Mine is Mondrethos (same as my steam name).

[QUOTE="Mosswine Leader]Mine's SarahBriggs. Sounds good to me.

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and join the Crew, I've gone ahead and made it so that invite is currently not required.

[QUOTE="Mosswine Leader]Done. Thanks, man...erm....Wizard.

[/QUOTE]
No problem?

What did I do :P

The Dark Wizard does not conform to paltry things such as gender. The Dark Wizard simply IS.

Captain Hesperus

Though Social Club may hate me, I'm fairly sure mine is KyanoTzoker, same as here and my steam name.

Game's still downloading though, so gimme a few days to actually get there.

I would join... If Xbox would LET me pay my subscription for gold >.< Is it possible to join without having a gold membership? I mean, I know you can't play without one... But can you join crews?

LuttyNetto said:
I would join... If Xbox would LET me pay my subscription for gold >.< Is it possible to join without having a gold membership? I mean, I know you can't play without one... But can you join crews?
I'm not sure, I don't own an xbox.

LuttyNetto said:
Should be able to do it through their website. The socialclub website I mean.

That was your first mistake, opting for Xbox over PC ( :P )

I kid. Mostly.

Not too sure about Xbox myself, but I would think you'd be able to join regardless. It's the social hub of their games, so it makes sense. Anyone is able to make an account as far as I know, so I'd figure those functions wouldn't be limited.

KyanoTzoker said:
That was your first mistake, opting for Xbox over PC ( :P )
I kid. Mostly.

Not too sure about Xbox myself, but I would think you'd be able to join regardless. It's the social hub of their games, so it makes sense. Anyone is able to make an account as far as I know, so I'd figure those functions wouldn't be limited.
I agree that was a mistake, a big one... But I got it for Xbox a few weeks before it came out on PC for £10 at some shop... I prefer PC gaming 500% more and I would gladly sell my Xbox and game just to buy it on PC... But my mum won't let me .-.

I'm guessing siblings or something close to that use the Xbox as well? If you're the only one who uses it then that's just a crime.

PRAISE GABEN

IDC how many things I lose, my laptop and internet is all i need <3

All I want~

(Totally not addicted)

GTA:V has been downloading since this morning while I've been at work. I'd love to join the RpN Crew.

Name on Social Club is MisterGrin

Also, @The Dark Wizard :

You can totally put the RpNation Crest in as the group logo without a background. There were tutorials for it back when I played on PS3 that I can dredge up for you if you want. ^^

[QUOTE="Mr. Grin]GTA:V has been downloading since this morning while I've been at work. I'd love to join the RpN Crew.
Name on Social Club is MisterGrin

[/QUOTE]
Join the crew :P

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Join the crew :P

[/QUOTE]
Trying. Either Social Club is lagging or my work connection hates me!

Also, rumor has it Rockstar crushed custom logos. ; - ; Well, it did work once. I'm assuming people abused it. Sadness.

Something hadn't gone through on a payment, so, it wouldn't let me pay until I paid...but I couldn't pay until I paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back