• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rp

Sure

Meriza padded through the woods in her wolf form to her home, the Wolf house. That's what they called it, they being the pack she belonged to. She'd been 17 when she'd first joined and she was now a strong alpha at the age of 23. She didn't have a family of her in though, she never had, but she loved her pack like they were her own kin. As she reached the big old Victorian that stood out on the corner of the street she turned back to her human form. Her white pelt turning to skin, her blonde hair falling around her shoulders and her blue eyes staying bright as always.

Kevin was walking up the stairs from his cellar. He had just finished a training session there. Arriving on the main floor of his home, he walked to the garage and got into his 1999 Dodge Charger. Driving out, he headed to the nearby Subway, where he was a regular customer.

"Come on Izzy!" Her friend Violet popped her head out the back door. "There's a full moon tonight you know what that means!" Izzy, Meriza's nickname, knew what it meant of course. Every full moon they had a party in the house, for what reason she could never really understand. Everyone from town knew about the parties it seemed and some other people ended up showing up every once in a while.

Kevin was eating his meatball marinara sub when he got a text about a party that night at a house. Sighing to himself, he finished his food and went home to change into one of his business suits. Smiling, he looked at himself in the mirror and shaved.

Izzy smiled following Violet into the house, her name described her perfectly. She had violet eyes and violet hair,though her wolf form wasn't violet. She usually made up the snacks for the party, so she headed to the kitchen. Violet was in charge of music so she searched the house for all their music.

I have to go but I'll be on tomorrow bye!

Alright

Kevin finished getting ready for the party and drove to the house where it would take place. Being early, he knocked on the door gently.

I've got it!" Izzy rushed to the door as Violet pounded down the stairs. Izzy opened the door to see someone standing there. "Oh hey, you must be here for the party. I little early I guess"

"Well, if you don't mind I can help. My name is Kevin Dobson, it's a pleasure to meet you," Kevin said looking at the woman who opened the door with gentleness in his eyes.

Nice to meet you too, I'm Meriza but you can call me Izzy. As for helping out I think we've got mostly everything ready" She stepped back to let him in. "Something's burning" Violet said standing behind her DJ stand. "Oops!" Izzy rushed into the kitchen.

Kevin followed Meriza into the kitchen and said, "I can cook. Pretty much anything."

Looking at Meriza gently, he added, "Have you cooked much?"

"Yeah I usually cook around here" Izzy turned off the stove. "I've just got to set things out and I'll be done"

"Let me help, I haven't done much since I got back from Vienna," Kevin said smiling gently. Looking at her, he could sense something different about her. Call it fighter's instinct or whatever but he could tell.

Um well I guess, you can get the chips out of the pantry" Izzy took the pot off the stove and put the contents in a container.

"Ok, Meriza," Kevin said getting the chips out of the pantry and then he added, "Aren't you curious as to why I was in Vienna?"

Um, should I? Must have slipped my mind I guess" She smiled slightly and got a big bowl out to put the chips in.

"I was just wondering. Most people ask me stuff about the places i've been," Kevin said gently as he poured the chips into the bowl. Smiling he kissed her hand and then walked to a chair so he could sit down.

Oh, so you're a traveler of sorts?" She asked setting out plates with other food. "One of those people out to see the world?"

"More like a soldier of fortune," Kevin said looking at Meriza gently. Then he added, "Most of my jobs consist of retrieval and rescue."

Oh okay, so I assume you didn't have a chance to sightsee" Izzy walked out of the kitchen. "Doorbell" Violet said quietly a moment before the doorbell actually rang. Izzy quickly went over and let some people in before sitting down across from Kevin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back