• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rp?

ecceimpace

Some hate, fear, or worship us. But all know us.
Hey there i was looking for anyone who wanted to start an rp. im cool with any genre and any amount of participants message me if your intrested:angel3::angel3::ghostl:

Hey there i was looking for anyone who wanted to start an rp. im cool with any genre and any amount of participants message me if your intrested:angel3::angel3::ghostl:

Hey, I'm down to roleplay. Please message me

Wheel of Time is 13 books long (last 3 books are 850-1200 pages each). Both the Drake Sisters and Sisters of the Heart series by Christine Feehan are 7 and 5 books respectively. Her Dark Series is 32 books and counting, much like Laurel K Hamilton's Anita Blake series which I believe is currently at 26 books.

Just letting ya know just in case any of those catch your eye at some point.

Wheel of Time is 13 books long (last 3 books are 850-1200 pages each). Both the Drake Sisters and Sisters of the Heart series by Christine Feehan are 7 and 5 books respectively. Her Dark Series is 32 books and counting, much like Laurel K Hamilton's Anita Blake series which I believe is currently at 26 books.

LOVE christine Feehan, I have a request up for that. Ever interested in doing doubles for it let me know. Im thinking the Dark Series. Anita Black got way to sexual by the end.

LOVE christine Feehan, I have a request up for that. Ever interested in doing doubles for it let me know. Im thinking the Dark Series. Anita Black got way to sexual by the end.
Im open to that. I'll admit that they kinda made Anita a bit of a, pardon the pun, supernatural slut... by the end.

Im open to that. I'll admit that they kinda made Anita a bit of a, pardon the pun, supernatural slut... by the end.

I know right!! It was just.... it got to much. I put it down by book 17 and was like ugh.... although every 32 books of Dark series I have read and devoured!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back