• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp?

Gamerpurgatory

Eh, who cares really. 18 and a fuckin nerd
Hey I’m lookin for people to rp with, I have a few ideas that would work great for a group rp but I’m also cool with 1 on 1 rps. Just to warn you all, it’s been a long time since I’ve last was in an rp so I’m out of practice.

Well these were ideas for dnd that I was the dm for but the dnd group is dying so I’d thought I’d take these to rp. One was in a fantasy world I’ve made called Aventa. If you want I can invite you on the bio I’ve made in google docs. The plot was that our characters where captured for different crimes and were being sent to execution before orcs attacked the cart and killed the guards and imprisoned us (I took a fair bit of influence from Skyrim and dragon age). the other is a zombie apocalypse one where we are trying to survive to get to the safe zone (basic I know but it was all I got)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back