• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP

Caeli13

Hey, I'm new here, and, I was wondering if anyone would like to have a role play with me. The theme is supernatural creatures, so, it could be vampires, faes and such. Also, I would love some romance, comedy and a bit of dark themes, such as murder and mysteries.

Um... I also don't know how to do this here, so, if anyone is interested in RPing with me, please let me know. ^_^

Hey, I'm new here, and, I was wondering if anyone would like to have a role play with me. The theme is supernatural creatures, so, it could be vampires, faes and such. Also, I would love some romance, comedy and a bit of dark themes, such as murder and mysteries.

Um... I also don't know how to do this here, so, if anyone is interested in RPing with me, please let me know. ^_^
I'd be interested~~

But, how do you do it? I've been trying to, but, I'm assuming plainly here that we need the 10 post thing before I could start myself... I'm very clueless with this.

But, how do you do it? I've been trying to, but, I'm assuming plainly here that we need the 10 post thing before I could start myself... I'm very clueless with this.
Ooooh okay, just click on one of our profiles and when it shows our little information it should say start conversation, that's if you have posted your 10 posts beforehand. Like thisScreenshot_2017-07-22-11-45-57.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back