RP

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang waved politely not saying a word. Blake stayed quiet and looked to her right refusing to look at the man who she had tried talking to. Weiss sighed "Are you going to talk with us now?" Weiss asked. "Ar are you going to try to kill us again?" Yang asked after asking the question all for girls were thinking.

"hmm....nah im to tired anyway if i wanted to kill you i would have done in the first place so im guessing you came here to ask me something come on...spit it out" Ozpin told him about teaching the students at the acadamy. Magnus sighed and after a hour of talking he finaly agreed. Once a couple of hours went by it was his first class with those girls and a few other people. Magnus set everything up built a few weapons out of pure memory and waited for the girls to come in. Once they have done so he looked at them "Morning your homework threwout this turm is to hit me if you do so you'll pass this class. But for now let's look at this. This is a pistol and blumderbuss you need to harnies your blood in order to fire it who wants to shoot it first" he said smerking.

Blake payed attention but also doodled in a notebook. Weiss payed attention looking a little bored, but was actually highly intrigued. Yang relaxed in her seat paying attention to what he was saying about the weapons. Ruby was trying to figure out ways she'll hit him to complete her homework, she was always up for a challenge. The 4 girls watched him with interest, curious about how he made those weapons so fast.

"no one hmmm fine Weiss would you like to try and fire this weapon" he said walking over to her deask handing the gun to her. He then walked back into his rolling chair and sat there waiting for her to fire the gun. He continued to wait "By the way if none of you it me in this class you all will fail so all it takes for one of you to hit me i'll pass you all if not you all fail but the catch is" he said as he got what seems to be two blades a katana and a dagger and joined them together "i'll be able to hit back" he said smerking.

Weiss took the weapon and since she was picked and looked at it with a confused expression. "What am i supposed to do with this?" She asked clearly confused. Weiss looked at him for an answer, while everyone's eyes were one her. Ruby, Yang, and Blake were glancing between Weiss and their new teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnus smerked "Cut yourself with your wepon and shoot it. are wepons uses are own blood to coat the bullets and fire the wepon. Withought blood the wepon can't be fired" he said smerking at them. "Now you have 15 muinites to hit me freely i won't even use my hand's GO!" he said smerking

Weiss growled and cut herself. Then she aimed the gun at Magnus and fired. All the students were watching her intently. Blake started to sketch the gun in her notebook, while she watched Weiss.

When Weiss fired Magnus's body begun to fade into smoke as the smoke travled what seems to be a bit of distance between him and the gun. "Come on now you think it'll be that easily and also i said hit not shoot what you trying to do kill me" he said smerking as he then grabbed his scyth "listen up children im going to teach you what is called respecting your opponent because if you don't it can go bad for you"

Weiss sat down putting the gun on her desk. She then looked at him with her bored expression. "Is there a difference between hitting and killing you?" Weiss asked. "And what do you mean by respecting your opponent?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"hmhm oh wiess you are a complicated one and what i mean is don't repect your oppenent to just lay out and let you just hit them because your better then them. Someone who's weak can out wit the strong. Anyway next lession anyone can tell me what i just did to avoid the shot?" he said looking around wondering who can answer it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back