RP

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
Sebastian woke up near a tree stump. He looked around in a daze wepon's on his back while his teacher's scyth was in his hand's he swore he heard people coem this way. But who, he redyed himself as he waited for the people to come. ready to fight. He needed to be extra careful now as he know's if he dies now there's no way of coming back. "Come out show yourselves foul beasts!" he shouted wandering i the beasts would show. Sure enough black monsters showed themselves and sebastian was beginning his attack

Team RWBY had split up once they got to the Wood of Forever Fall. They were all told someone appeared and they had agreed to check it out. Ruby went straight into the forest while Blake went left with Yang and Weiss went right. Yang and Blake were planning to split up after they found nothing while searching together.

Sebastian continued to kill the beast's using the berial blade his yell's can be heard threwout the wood "Long liethe old blood!" he shouted as he continued to slice beast's in half in the most grousom way's possible. He was suprised that there wasn't any blood inside the beasts. He wondered where the blood was. "hmm you don't bleed why" he said under his voice as he continued to slice and dice these beast's. Once the beast's were defeated he sighed wondering f he could make himself a home here. the flowers around him were familyer to the ones in the dream.

Ruby appeared behind him in a few seconds having followed his yell, but she watched him carefully. Weiss, Blake, and Yang weren't far behind as they ran in the direction they heard the yell come from. The 3 appeared behind Ruby in a matter of 10 minutes. "Who're you?" Ruby asked while the other 3 stood behind her and watched.

Sebastian turned around his trench coat flinging across the area. his scyth ful view in front of you "Who are you what are you doing here....It's dngerouse here leave now or i'll have to make you" he said looking at the girl's as he then saw what seemed to be a bow on the girl with the black hair. Flashback's begin to happen with gascoin's daughter "You with the bow where did you get that..." he said pointing to it "tell me..." he said waiting for her to tell him where she got it. What he was wearing was different very old fashioned clothing. trench coat white shirt a hat and the scyth he carried was more old fashoned cog's and steel rather then mechanical and steel that the RWBY team were using.

Ruby got on guard, while Blake stayed quiet and glared at him along with Weiss and Yang. All 3 girls at the ready if anything escalates. "We aren't leaving and she doesn't need to answer you!" Ruby said eyes glued on him watching his movements. All 4 girls still had no idea who this guy was or what he wanted.

"hm this isn't the frst time i got a child killed" he said as he somewhat tore the end of his scyth as the stick part begun to fold into itse'f as he begun to hold the blade he draw what seemed to be a pistolagain matching the time period he was from. "i'll ask you one more time leave this place otherwise i'll drag you out myself" he said as he continued to look at the  girls "Now who's first to leave or face me" he said as h continued to look at the three removing his cloak now in full view of them. He pointed his blade towards the one in the Center thinking she was the leader.

bloodborne_oc_by_kari1312-d8qkwr3.png

Ruby pointed her weapon at him, "I said we aren't leaving!" Ruby growled out. The other 3 got their weapons out and ready. "Are we gonna do this the easy way or hard way?" Ruby asked. Easy way being the man just go back with him, hard way being the man goes back with them after they fight.

"hmhm fine" He said as he then begun to run towards the leader trying for a stab then clicking his wepon back together he begun to go for a full swing with his scyth. Wondering if his blow's were hitting he backed up a bit before finaly shooting his blumberbuss "you dont' know what your dealing here little girl i'v faced off god's i faced people that killed me again and again they are with me inside my head now"

"Good to hear!" Ruby said all 4 girls surrounded him after Ruby and the other 3 dodged his swing. "All we want you to do is come with us!" Weiss said. "Is it really that hard?!" Yang ask. "Some man you are!" Blake growled watching him intently along with the others.

"i'v done my time all i want to do now is rest 594 years i'v been head of the dream there's no way im doing anything else!" he said as he loaded his blumberbuss. He shot it at what seemed to be the girl in white. He then got out what seemd to be a single blade as it splits into two slim daggers "come on!" he said waiting for the people to do there next move. He wondered what there attack might be. He continued to look around wondering if he could find a esacpe rout just in case thing's might get hairy.

Weiss deflected the attack with her weapon so it ricocheted and head in his direction. "We have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!!!!" Yang yelled. Blake stared at him asking herself did he really just said what she thought he did. Ruby was getting annoyed with this man, but everyone stayed on guard not making a move, because if he was a real threat, they didn't wanna get reckless

Sebastian dodged his bullet "hm we'll i guess now i need to add a little fire to the mix" he said getting what seems to be papper tearing it and putting it on his weapon. suddnly fire begun to coat the scyth. He looked at the one in red "You" he said getting his scyth out putting away his knives. "If you don't want me to kill your team mates...face me yourself...you brought this on yourself. i promised not to kill another human but if the need's be" he said as he brought out a crow mask and begun to put it on "so be it"

Blake looked at him and glared then spoke up. "Why should she?! All we wanna do is take you back and talk and all you wanna do is fight!!!! What's your issue?!" Blake snapped at him directing the attention from Ruby to herself. Blake had enough of this guy's attitude and would fight him herself in Ruby's place if need be. Ruby, Weiss, and Yang all stared at their friend in complete and utter shock.

It was then Sebastian realized He wasn't in his world anymore, he was in a different world. A new world with different people, he sighed as he then looked at the girl with black hair...and that bow...."You know nothing. Have you ever felt a friend slowly die in front of you bleeding because she was doing her job. Someone who you cared imagine that. that has been my entire life so far. I have killed my teacher, i killed a child by just telling her how to get somewhere safe, I'v killed her farther for going insain and iv killed my only friend because she's gone mad. Then i had to kill my pupels the next generation of hunters for doing there job. by sending them back to the waking world. But i was left alone. over 500 years of loneliness finally able to live my life. Do you know what it's like for that to be ruind! " he said as he then begun to dash towards the black haired girl doing multyple slashes with his scyth, he wasn't exactly trying to kill them but mortaly wound them.

Blake dodged getting a few scrapes from his attacks but that's it and pointed her weapon at him in a threatening manner. "I don't wanna hurt you, but i will if you intend to continue hurting me or my friends!" Blake growled, then kicked him to the ground putting a foot on his chest. "I do know what your talking about, because i witnessed it first hand. Now are you gonna continue being and idiot or can we ask you a few questions and be on our own way?" Blake asked venom dripping from her tone she was done with this nonsense. The other 3 girls watched with curiousity.

Sebastian removed her foot from his chest "you don't know for all i know i could be long gone from where im from" he said getting himself back up. hand still clenched on his scyth you have your questions but if i see you here again i won't go easy on you....go" He said as he finaly pulls out the blade folding his scyth and put 's his gun away. the group can clearly tell that his weapons were very old almost achent even. Sebastian grabbed his cloak ad put's it on. of course keeping the hood down for them to see his face.

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang start to leave, but Blake stays behind. "I don't know what your issue is, but it's getting the better of you and that isn't something you want to have happen! Ever!" Blake said then turned and started walking away. The other 3 girls heard Blake's words and were surprised, but kept walking, knowing she'd catch when she wanted to. Blake put her weapon away as well as the others did ahead of her.

"hm..." he said as he then begun to start building his home. finaly rid of any trouble he finaly build something similer to the house he had in the hunter's dream. Suddenly as the girls were walking away Ozpin and glinda good witch walked towards them. Ozpin walked towards the girls almost running "girls are you alright god i wish  told you before hand what your dealing with..."  Glinda said as Ozpin begun to explain "Team Rwby this hunter isn't lke any of us. he's from a different part of the world. where humans transform into beast's. There own organisation wanted to out strangth the beast's by using there own blood but...It just made them turn into beasts. You were just facing one of the achent hunters of old. Where they didn't rally on dust just there pure strength. I wish i didn't make this mistake before hand but it's done now. were going to talk to him so he can teach at the acadamy." he said looking at them.

indeed i am what would happen if you run out of dust what if your crippled i some way he maybe a brute but you do realise what he's bn threw. he's slaughterd his own frainds maybe his family because they were consumed by the ow blood that travails in there vains Now please go back to him this time i'll be there to calm him down. He might be a little less angry now that he's gotten suited to are world. You saw his scyth right ruby" Oz said looking at her.

Ruby nodded "So did they..."Ruby said. Blake was shocked "So we're just going back?!" She growled through gritted. Weiss sighed "Well we better get going if we're doing this again..." she said. The for girls started to walk back the way they came all fine with the idea. Well all except for Blake but she just followed directions and walked, grumbling the whole time.

"that scyth belonged to the first ever hunter to exist that's how old this person is. The first ever hunter to exist was his teacher. Do you understand now the power he possesses, he was tought by the first ever hunter so that's why you didn't maniged to kill him. The only reason you did because he doesn't want to kill children. Now you were going to let him be a teacher in the acadamy, your going to be his first student's" Oz said smerking as they finaly arrive. already the place looked different there were moon lilly's evrywhere and a nice little shack was there. Magnus was alreadyt here just sittingin a rocking chair sleeping. 

Blake was not happy, but she kept her cool and nodded curtly. The other 3 knew she didn't like the idea or him becoming a teacher or of them becoming his first students. Weiss sighed "He works fast..." she said. Ruby nodded "He built all that while we were gone?!" She asked shocked.

"hm he must be exasted though sh follow me" Ozpin said smileing as he then walked towards him. the other's can hear him tlak in his sleep "...I..I'll take you on...Maria....Gherman why are you walking....no....no Ophili don't go there no NO!" He said jumping up his blade in hand right at Ozpins neck "calm down my fraind we just want to talk" He said as Magnus sighed "your lucky im less moody after a nap what is it" he said looking at the girls "oh hay..." he said looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread