• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp

SkyetheCreator

I'm looking for a rp partner who wants to do this arranged marriage thing lol i'll give my character bio and everything just pm me about it.

Name: Remus

Race: wolf/human

Height:6"6

Weight:170lbs

Appearance: wearing black jeans, a white teeshirt and a black jacket, he has black hair and bright blue eyes. A pair of fuzzy ears are hidden somewhere in those locks and a tail.

Personality and Bio optional fine?

He's quiet but he will talk if he finds the conversation interesting enough. He sleeps a lot and usually has his nose in a book. He gets aggressive easily but that's just his nature. if he gets close to someone he shows a totally different side to him, something more gentle and tender but that has been yet to be seen since his last girlfriend. He hangs out with his best friend 'jin' they have been close since childhood and he is usually the person he goes too if he needs to talk or hang out with. He is an only child, no parents. He works at a resturant as a cook, he really enjoys that. It's something he's really good at. He is kind of OCD when it comes to cleaning, his apartment stays spotless. 

Maybe jin could set up the arrangement??? Or family members. They're worried about him xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back