• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP with me? Maybe? (Ignore prefix)

Fantayzia

The Kawaii Potato
A Few Ideas

Hello! I'm Fanta and this is my search thread, not quite sure what to post here so I hope that I'm doing this right and someone is interested. I have a mix of original ideas and fandom-related ideas.

~ Rules/Expectations ~
  • I always do at least one paragraph and tend to do anywhere from one to five paragraphs depending on the roleplay and what is going on at the time of the RP. It's fine if you do more or less than that, some days people may be busy or have writers block and that's fine.
  • I'd also like it if people could use accurate spelling and grammar, I don't expect anyone to be perfect but I've seen posts where it looked straight out of a text and I could barely understand it.
  • And when it comes to plots I tend to shy away from romance, I'm not used to roleplaying it and it tends to feel too forced and such. So if your rping with me there probably won't be romance and if it is it'll take a back-seat to the plot.
  • If you don't like the RP or where it's going instead of bailing tell me and then we can either stop or work it out.
  • Talk to me? I love getting to know people so go ahead and rant to me about random things or tell me about your day.
I love building plots and making plots that allow characters to grow and develop and I don't mind doubling up on characters. Although one main-character is preferred and however many side-characters and NPC's are needed.

Ask me anything if there's something I left out <3

Plots & Fandoms ~
When it comes to Fandom's PM me to work out the plot, if we're doing OC's or canon characters ect.
  • Teen Wolf (Would either be original characters following a teen wolf style plot or OC inserts)
  • Supernatural
  • Sisterhood of Night
  • Merlin
  • Harry Potter
  • Riverdale
  • IT
  • Stranger Things
  • Maze Runner Trilogy
  • BBC Sherlock
  • Believe
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Game of Thrones
The Rise Of The Dark
Platform 9 and 3/4 was different to the years before, gone was the usual enthusiastic chatter of the students, replaced by a solemn atmosphere. The usual excited chaos replaced by subdued, hushed goodbyes under the watchful eyes of the death-eaters. Some of the students were staring at the cars with pale-faced apprehension, terrified for what their life at Hogwarts was going to be.

(Voldemort won and now the death-eaters rule Hogwarts, Hogwarts rp with a twist, I have ideas for plots within this, most likely we would both play students. Would either be our characters trying to save Hogwarts or just survive there.)

Magic and Mayhem
Wizardry is a common art, and, although not many possess the gift, the ones that do don’t have much power at all. They can cast a few illumination spells or cause a spark at their fingertips, but that’s it. A few children, however, are particularly gifted, and the tyrannical government has gotten wind of them. In order to escape the grasp of the assassins dispatched to wipe them out, the kids must scramble across a post-apocalyptic world in search for freedom

So this is a RP about a group of kids on the run being hunted down by the government
Original I know...

Will add more plots when I finish typing/fleshing them out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back