• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP with me! (Marvel / DC, Firefly, Last Airbender and lots more)

DreamlandDenizen

Current Status: No Longer Looking

Hi, I'm DreamlandDenizen or Denizen for short. It's been a while since I've RP'd but I have a strong urge to get back into it. I'm male so I usually play male characters but don't mind doubling and playing a female character.

I do want a fairly literate partner. I prefer longer posts (multiple paragraphs) to introduce characters in the beginning, and peppered here and there for world building etc. I like shorter posts when our characters are in the middle of interactions with each other. I do put a lot of effort into RPs and I appreciate to see that same effort returned. I'm usually good for one post a day.

I'm into all sorts of nerdy fandom like along with the characters I'd be most likely to play:
  • Firefly
  • Marvel / DC
  • Last Airbender
  • Dragonball Z
  • Power Rangers
  • Harry Potter
For most of these I would be interested in doing OC x OC pairings, but I sometimes I'm in the mood to play cannon characters. I do best with antihero characters. For instance more than willing to play as Zuko (Last Airbender), Jayne (Firefly), or Deadpool (Marvel) etc.

I like to have a realistic dark and gritty edge to the fandoms even if the source material is more light and whimsical in tone. Speaking of gritty, I am older than 18 and not easily offended so I have no problem with that kind of content.

If anyone is interested in please feel free to start a conversation with me over PMs

Last edited:
Hi, I'm DreamlandDenizen or Denizen for short. It's been a while since I've RP'd but I have a strong urge to get back into it. I'm male so I usually play male characters but don't mind doubling and playing a female character.

I'm into all sorts of nerdy fandom like:
  • Firefly
  • Marvel / DC
  • Last Air bender
  • Dragonball Z
  • Power Rangers
  • Harry Potter
I like to have a realistic dark and gritty edge to the fandoms even if the source material is more light and whimsical in tone. Speaking of gritty, I am older than 18 and not easily offended so I have no problem with that kind of content.

If anyone is interested in please feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'm interested! I'd do a Last Air Bender rp with you depending on the pairing!

Hey! I'd love to do a Marvel role play with you? I'd be interested to see your OCs, as well as maybe which characters you prefer to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back