• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ghoullz.7335

BLACKJACK!
Hihi!! Im looking for writing partners. Been awhile since I’ve actually put the effort into going out and asking, so this might be a shitty starter.

I’m Silvy, and I’m 18 years old. I’ve been writing since I was nine, and I started actively rping when I was 13. I only got really “good” when I was 15, though. I’m in a few fandoms, a lot of which I’m just probably not hyper fixated on. But my main point of interest is supernatural. (I main Dean Winchester but I’m very flexible with who I write, genuinely, so just ask away.) I also write for other fandoms like shameless and the hunger games. For those ill main Katniss, Peeta, Johanna, Mickey, Fiona, and Ian. But again, flexible, ask away. I also would be interested in writing for stranger things or good omens (Max or Crowley) as I haven’t gotten the opportunity to! I have a TON of supernatural plot ideas in mind, which most are Destiel or Drowley(my otps). And I have a few everlark ideas in mind too. The rest I don’t really have ideas, but I’m open to plotting. Again, really heavy on supernatural, but open for anything!!! Feel free to reach out if interested :]

PS. I do have a busy life, so please don’t prepare yourself for something crazily consistent. I do try to fit in at least 2 replies a day, but I did just have my computer break and I am limited to typing on my phone (which can be tiring for me), but I do try to keep up!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back