• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 💕☆rp partners☆💕

SugarMilk

They/Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Zori, I used to have an account on here but that was a long time ago and I wanted to come back and roleplay again!

A little about me, well hi I'm Zori and I am 25. I have been writing and roleplaying for a little over a decade. I really love animals and I have 2 dogs!

I do ask that we keep any plotting in the direct messages and then the actual roleplay itself in the forums (for some reason it is easier for me to keep track this way!). I do not want to roleplay off the site. Please do not ask me for my social media outside of here. Thank you for your understanding!

I am looking for a roleplay partner that is over 19 years old. And I would also like to be able to reply at least once a week. (Everyone gets busy so just let me know if you're going to be busy!). I also enjoy OOC chatter and also making moodboards, memes, and random doodles of our characters.

I do roleplay any gender and all pairing types are fine by me.

My writing lately has been one to two paragraphs at a time. If you want to stick to shorter roleplay replies that's great, if you want to do a longer reply that's awesome too!

Now time for some plot ideas:

Prince x Princess
A merperson x a sea witch
Merpeople roleplays!! (Lately I've been obsessed with them don't mind me!)
Witch x a royal person
Good old barista x florist
Vampire x Witch
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Fairy
Maiden x Witch
Knight x Princess/Prince
Artist x Poet

A space deity accidentally falling to Earth and meeting a human. They become friends, and maybe a romance starts and the space deity has to decide if they want to go back home (I have a space OC that I would love to do this about!!!)

I know most sound pretty basic but that's okay, we can build something from them. If you have other ideas in mind feel free to message me!

Anyway I hope you have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon! Do something kind for yourself today! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

(Ps: I do not do fandom roleplays!)

Bump! Also just to let anyone know who sees this, I do use the mobile platform more, because I'm not on my laptop much so I hope you don't mind!

🎀🌸💝And I'm also really craving the mermaid x sea witch rp and the space deity one (the more typed out one lol!). Have a good day! 🎀🌸💝

🍩🐩💖bump💖🐩🍩

(also for some reason I really like cute emoji combinations lately. I don't know why. But I'm rolling with it. But that's not relevant here but who cares LOL.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back