• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Partners Wanted

naginishorcrux

Hello!
I have recently stepped back from the RP scene, however I am looking to get back into doing so. I'll do pretty much any kind of genre although I favor fantasy related topics the most, I feel i can be more creative with them. The only kind of topics I will not do are things related to certain shows or movies, sometimes I may but it all depends on if I had seen the show/movie before or not. Also I do prefer to RP through mail as I find it easier for me to keep up with than a forum - however I would do a forum if needed.

If you are interested in starting a RP feel free to send me a message, or comment below. I would appreciate that you have plots in mind, however if you don't we can always create something or I can find something.

Hey! I'm now new to RP either but I just got onto this website. I don't 100% understand the ways in which roleplay is possible within it but I personally have a discord if you don't feel like explaining. I'm fine with pretty much any genre of roleplaying. I don't have a specific plot in mind but I think collaborating to figure one out might be fun!

Hey! I'm now new to RP either but I just got onto this website. I don't 100% understand the ways in which roleplay is possible within it but I personally have a discord if you don't feel like explaining. I'm fine with pretty much any genre of roleplaying. I don't have a specific plot in mind but I think collaborating to figure one out might be fun!
Are you able to create messages? If not I'd gladly message you and we could think of something. Also i forgot to mention i enjoy doing a double plot so that means you will have either two different plots and each person will have two characters to go along with it. Or also we could do a single plot and combine all the characters to interact with each other, I'm more use to using 2 characters per people involved, unless it's a huge form then i stick to one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back