• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp partner

mix

Experienced Role player.
Hey guys

I am new to the site, but i have 5 years with role playing. I am experienced role player but my skills maybe a little rusty since i took a year of role playing. I am looking for a partner for some 1x1 role playing. The type of role plays we will do are:

Action

Apocalyptic

fantasy

Science fiction

and some others

---------------------

Requirements

-Female

-Mature

-Detailed

-Can keep a rp going

-Can keep a rp interesting and fun

Hiya, I am truly interested in your role plays and as well am looking for a rp partner.

My details-

-female

-I am pretty mature when it comes to role playing.

- I am very detailed, and tend to right no less then a paragraph every time I write. Normally I write one to three at a time. Though that depends on what has just happened in the play.

-I am a dedicated rper and when I make a commitment intend to keep it. Trust me I will not leave out of the blue. And I normally come on everyday. If I won't be here the next day, I will always tell the authors.

-in my opinion yes I can keep it fun and interesting though the other player needs to do the same or the rp will just fall apart.

Okidoki, anyway I'm totally interested and if you want I would love to rp with ya. :)

ThunderDire said:
Hiya, I am truly interested in your role plays and as well am looking for a rp partner.
My details-

-female

-I am pretty mature when it comes to role playing.

- I am very detailed, and tend to right no less then a paragraph every time I write. Normally I write one to three at a time. Though that depends on what has just happened in the play.

-I am a dedicated rper and when I make a commitment intend to keep it. Trust me I will not leave out of the blue. And I normally come on everyday. If I won't be here the next day, I will always tell the authors.

-in my opinion yes I can keep it fun and interesting though the other player needs to do the same or the rp will just fall apart.

Okidoki, anyway I'm totally interested and if you want I would love to rp with ya. :)
Awesome. One thing, i used role play in google plus. It was easier to keep track off. I deleted my account but recently i made a new one. If you have a google plus then we can role play in google plus or if you have skype we can role play through there. If you have another way you want to role play just tell me. What ever you decide.

decomposition said:
Are you still looking for a partner?
I am waiting for ThunderDire to respond but if she doesn't respond then its open for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back