• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Partner wanted~

StrayTheCat

Traveling Adventurer
Hey, first off I want to start that I've never done a 1x1 RP but I range from being pretty simple with one liners to my longest post( 8 paragraphs) in group RP's so I wanted to see if a 1x1 would be my cup of tea as well. I don't have a whole lot of plot ideas, but I am pretty good at thinking up things on-the-spot. I usually RP as a male (MxF) but I am pretty open to other things as long as you don't bail on the RP before saying so. Here is the pairings I'd be fine with doing:

Bold- What I'd like to be

Underline- What I've not done before

BTW if it's just normal font, then I'd be fine with doing either role~

Demon X Human

Vampire X Human

Werewolf X Human

Supernatural Creature( pretty much anything) X Human

Neko X Human

Mutant/Superhero/Supervillain X Human reporter/Human sidekick/ Human bystander

Witch/Warlock X Familar

Time Traveler X Human

Alien X Human

Stalker X Victim

Insane Person/Serial Killer/Kidnapper X Normal Person/Kidnapped

Fandoms:

Creepypasta- OC X OC/Creepypasta X OC

Toyko Ghoul- OC Ghoul X Human/OC Ghoul X OC Ghoul/ Canon X OC Ghoul or Human

SAO- Canon X OC/ OC X OC

Harry Potter/Hogwarts- Canon X OC/OC X OC

I'm pretty open to most things so if it's not here just pm me about it!

And if you'd like to rp with me, just send a pm or say so here ^^

You have some good ideas there Sil! o: I dont even know which to point out! xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]You have some good ideas there Sil! o: I dont even know which to point out! xD

[/QUOTE]
thanks xD I just fixed it cause I forgot to put the thingys with bold or underlines >~<

That gives me a easier task now xD I like the insane/serial/kidnapper x person xD

I'd be interested in either the demon x human, vampire x human, or the stalker x victim RPs! <33

Edit: I'm so sorry, I'm not sure how the extra post happened---

Hi! I was going to PM you but it doesn't look like I can. I would be interested in a vampire or supernatural creature x human role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back