• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP PARTNER WANTED -- DETAILS WITHIN

Madame-Llama

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to take a peek on what possible might happen; What might happen you say? For starters, I have proposition to make!

Ah yes, I have the idea of a romance roleplay--no but wait! Hear me out, my fellow roleplayers, it is much more than just simple romance involved. It holds adventure, angst, and. . .insert the drum roll please!

PIRATES!
Yes my fellow friends, pirates! My proposition to y o u, my good reader (mwah! Love you ;) ), is I want an adventure/romance roleplay revolving around between a pirate and a mermaid ( Which shall be played by yours truly )

Also, I already have the starter written so yaaaay!

Now, to the fun part

RULES

1) You must be 18+ years old in order to roleplay with me, considering I am a 19 year old female, I preferred if I roleplayed with someone closer to my age. Plus, there might be some adult themes, but we shall establish that later while we discuss outline of the plot!

2) Know that I am a full time college student with a part time job, I can't always respond 24/7, and I don't expect the same of you to reply 24/7 either. Also, if you feel as if you want to leave, say you want to but please, do not ghost me. At least say you're leaving, I won't question

3) I will write a lot but don't worry, sometimes the muse leaves me and sometimes it will strike me, the most I want from you is 5+ lines with good enough detail.

And that is pretty much it, if you are interested on roleplaying please do respond! Thank you for reading :)

heya! i'm picking up what you're putting down and I love it!! I seriously love pirate rps.
However I gotta ask are you looking for m/f or are you cool with anything? Because, hear me out, a lady pirate is fucking a++++ material

Hi. Your idea sounds fun I have wanted to do a pirate rp for so long! I cannot wait to hear from you. Btw do you use skype, gmail or discord or all above?

Hi there, Llama!

When you say that you write a lot, how much is that usually? And do you tend to enjoy roleplays with longer post length?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back