• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP PARTNER SEARCH!!

artdonuts

FRIED BRAIN
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A little bit about me! Hello! My name is Art, and I’ve been roleplaying for a little over three years. (I roleplayed when I was younger but I don’t count that LOL). I love to draw (hint hint, cool designs for our potential characters?!) and read. My favorite genres of roleplay seems to be fantasy currently. My current long term roleplays are still yet to be finished, and won’t be for a while so I figured I’d start a few new ones!

What I’m looking for in a RP partner.
1. Under the age of 18. (I am a minor and feel more comfortable roleplaying with someone in my age group.)

2. Consistent writer, with at least 2-3 paragraphs.

3. Someone who will let me know if the RP just isn’t interesting to them! I will do the same, just no ghosting please!

4. A long term roleplay partner/friend? (We don’t have to be friends, this is just an added bonus I guess.)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: * PLOTS *✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

Plot One will be more complex, while Plot Two will be simpler!

• Plot One begins as the kingdom of Stenolia is at peace. Character A lives happily, though they are poor, they make the best of life. A kind family, wonderful friends, and quite a successful job at the local blacksmith, creating and training with powerful weapons. The tranquility unfortunately does not last long. A war erupts between Stenolia and the far off kingdom of Krakar. A battle, encouraged and fed by greed and wealth, Stenolia suffers greatly. Homes are destroyed, lives are lost, and all seems lost. Character A flees their home in search of aid from the nearest kingdom, which just so happened to be extremely covered in gold.

Along the way, they meet a local of the palace of riches, Character B. Character A resents Character B for their happiness and jewels, something of which Character A never would have felt before. Character A eventually puts their hatred aside, (and also puts up with Character B, who is quite clingy and annoying, with a big heart, and quite kind.) though it is still silently present.

When they arrive to the royal’s castle, though, it is learned that the king and queen are not present. A secretive meeting was being held between the country’s most important leaders. Unfortunately, it had nothing to do with the war in Stenolia. Character A almost gives up hope before Character B offers to help them locate the king and queen. Together they travel, building and securing a strong bond, and fighting to end this war and evil.

For good.

are you still taking roleplays? because i'd love to rp either of these actually! maybe we could discuss it more in PMs?

A little bit about me! Hello! My name is Art, and I’ve been roleplaying for a little over three years. (I roleplayed when I was younger but I don’t count that LOL). I love to draw (hint hint, cool designs for our potential characters?!) and read. My favorite genres of roleplay seems to be fantasy currently. My current long term roleplays are still yet to be finished, and won’t be for a while so I figured I’d start a few new ones!

What I’m looking for in a RP partner.
1. Under the age of 18. (I am a minor and feel more comfortable roleplaying with someone in my age group.)

2. Consistent writer, with at least 2-3 paragraphs.

3. Someone who will let me know if the RP just isn’t interesting to them! I will do the same, just no ghosting please!

4. A long term roleplay partner/friend? (We don’t have to be friends, this is just an added bonus I guess.)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: * PLOTS *✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

Plot One will be more complex, while Plot Two will be simpler!

• Plot One begins as the kingdom of Stenolia is at peace. Character A lives happily, though they are poor, they make the best of life. A kind family, wonderful friends, and quite a successful job at the local blacksmith, creating and training with powerful weapons. The tranquility unfortunately does not last long. A war erupts between Stenolia and the far off kingdom of Krakar. A battle, encouraged and fed by greed and wealth, Stenolia suffers greatly. Homes are destroyed, lives are lost, and all seems lost. Character A flees their home in search of aid from the nearest kingdom, which just so happened to be extremely covered in gold.

Along the way, they meet a local of the palace of riches, Character B. Character A resents Character B for their happiness and jewels, something of which Character A never would have felt before. Character A eventually puts their hatred aside, (and also puts up with Character B, who is quite clingy and annoying, with a big heart, and quite kind.) though it is still silently present.

When they arrive to the royal’s castle, though, it is learned that the king and queen are not present. A secretive meeting was being held between the country’s most important leaders. Unfortunately, it had nothing to do with the war in Stenolia. Character A almost gives up hope before Character B offers to help them locate the king and queen. Together they travel, building and securing a strong bond, and fighting to end this war and evil.

For good.
Is this still available? I think plot A sounds interesting and I'm in need of a roleplay partner. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back