• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Partner Search! Anyone and any idea is welcome

Rosura

Confused follower of the great PseudoLives
Sup nerds!

My name is Rosie and I'm basically here just to find a short term/long term RP partner. Any kind of plot is welcome, but I tend to stick with a fantasy sort of thing. But I'm up for a realistic RP here and there. I don't have a lot of rules except for the obvious.

- Give me a good response and something to work with and I'll do the same to you.

- Try to respond at least twice a day, and if you can't, please try to let me know in advance.

- If you don't enjoy the RP, TELL ME. Don't let it drag on just because you're afraid you might hurt my feelings.

- I only really do MxF or sometimes FxF since I only RP as a female. I have nothing against MxM but I tend to be completely terrible at rping a man. So I'm just trying to save you from myself.

A bit more about myself, I've been doing this for a while. I guess you could obviously tell that since I'm on this site. Even though I'm only 15, I've been writing ever since I was little. If my age is a problem for you, that's totally fine. But just know that I'm not a complete child and I at least somewhat know what I'm doing! I love romance RP's since I'm a hopeless romantic myself, but any kind of relation between our two OC's could definitely be up for discussion if you don't like romance. I've done everything from the typical love story and then to something completely out of this world. But for this, I don't really have any plots in mind. I just plan to hear your ideas or come up with one together!

If you're interested, just post it on here or start a conversation with me.

Thanks! ^_^

Sup nerds!

My name is Rosie and I'm basically here just to find a short term/long term RP partner. Any kind of plot is welcome, but I tend to stick with a fantasy sort of thing. But I'm up for a realistic RP here and there. I don't have a lot of rules except for the obvious.

- Give me a good response and something to work with and I'll do the same to you.

- Try to respond at least twice a day, and if you can't, please try to let me know in advance.

- If you don't enjoy the RP, TELL ME. Don't let it drag on just because you're afraid you might hurt my feelings.

- I only really do MxF or sometimes FxF since I only RP as a female. I have nothing against MxM but I tend to be completely terrible at rping a man. So I'm just trying to save you from myself.

A bit more about myself, I've been doing this for a while. I guess you could obviously tell that since I'm on this site. Even though I'm only 15, I've been writing ever since I was little. If my age is a problem for you, that's totally fine. But just know that I'm not a complete child and I at least somewhat know what I'm doing! I love romance RP's since I'm a hopeless romantic myself, but any kind of relation between our two OC's could definitely be up for discussion if you don't like romance. I've done everything from the typical love story and then to something completely out of this world. But for this, I don't really have any plots in mind. I just plan to hear your ideas or come up with one together!

If you're interested, just post it on here or start a conversation with me.

Thanks! ^_^
Beep beep! I have a roleplay we can work with. I can do decently detailed post :3

That's great! Oh god... I didn't expect a response so soon I'm kinda freakin' out XD Well, Pm me I guess. I know this is a terrible start, but I'll have to continue this conversation later on tonight because I have a graduation to go to and I really apologize for that. I honestly thought I would get a respond tomorrow or something! But just Pm me and tell me your idea and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back