• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Partner for Fantasy Plot

Hi there! 

My name is Georgia, I'm 20 years old and I am here to find the perfect partner to RP with. 

What I'm Looking For: If you are someone who is active, literate and willing to work with me to create a great story, then I would love to hear from you. You must be over 18 and comfortable with adult content. Please do not respond if you aren't. 

The Plot: The King of Vystead rules his kingdom with an iron fist and a racist outlook: he believes that only humans deserve to inhabit his kingdom and that every other species ought to be exterminated like vermin. His city inhabits only humans, and it has a high wall built around it, guarded by soldiers day and night, in order to prevent anyone from getting in or out. The teenage prince is oblivious to his father's mission and isn't even aware of the existence of other beings. He grows tired of the same faces of the city and increasing intrigued as to what is on the other side of the city walls. That is when he decides to escape and from there, our story begins. 

Like The Idea? Then let's chat : ) You can contact me on here or email me - I look forward to hearing from you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I think your plot is very interesting and versatile.  I think it would be cool to introduce a rebel faction that your prince discovers.  Send me a pm or reply here if you'd like to RP with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back