• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Partner Findings

Paul Stand

Hello everyone,I mostly RP with Modern in mind with a mix of Fantasy but that was mostly due to the last RP site I was on. Here on Guilty Pleasures though I have opened myself up to more things, I thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon and on a side note I do prefer RP in PMs, Its better for me to track then in a Thread on the Forums. Thanks!- - - - - -I am open to most things but my limits are listed below as well as what I'm looking for from an RP. I tend to do Paragraph for my RPs, sometimes its less depending if I'm on my Phone or not. I would also like to point out that I'm dyslexic and often do mistakes so please be patient with me, I do use google a lot as well and when making this post the first time and half my partners I had might have noticed some things about me and I've been told by a friend that I wasn't myself sorry to all who had to put up with me from that time.- ! - Note, That the following list is subject to change at any give time - ! -Some Themes I like:

• Medieval
  • Zombie
  • Modern
  • Post Apocalyptic
  • Sci-Fi
  • Fantasy
  • Future

Liked Pairings:

• Best friends
  • Best friends Sister
  • Bosses Daughter
  • Teacher/Student
  • Vampire/Human (I play a Hybrid Vampire - Can be the Human if need.)
  • Strangers
  • Succubus/Human
  • Siblings
  • Step-Siblings
  • Step-Parent
  • Female/Female
  • Human/Other Humanoid Races (Fantasy Style)

Some things I will NOT do:

• Rape
  • Hurt women
  • Toilet Play
  • Heavy Bondage Play

Regards,Paul StandPS. I would like this to stand out.

I am dyslexic so I have problems with spelling, I NEED to point this out to people who read this as they might skim over that part above. I have problems doing more then a Para.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy! I'd love to do some sort of futuristic/apocalyptic/dystopian/sci-fi thing with ya! 

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you're still in the market!

I am a big fan of the vampire genre in general. To shock you with my originality, I like playing female characters and specifically human. I like to help create a nice detailed story with strong motivations for characters, and avoid cliche whenever possible. I'm fairly open to suggestion. Interested?

Hey! I'd love to do something post-apocalyptic with a dash of fantasy with you!

Can you PM me if you're still up?

Hey, I'd love to RP with you- I'm interested in doing either a post-apocalyptic RP or a medieval fantasy. I have a few ideas for both. Let me know which one you're craving more! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back