• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
White Masquerade White Masquerade
news-xlarge-mz-visual_orig.jpg

You want to put some words with that??

マジンガーZ

You win for the day. I'll give it to you. I almost choked on air when I saw your response. You are a menace to my state of being.

clarinetti clarinetti
:lennymeh: Clari-chan. Ohma. I'm putting a hand to my forehead and sighing. Cobolt is so great. Such an amazing person~! That Duchamp love and pride <3. This is going to be the beginning of an amazing set of stories. And I don't just look forward to the lives of those outside the guild, but also the relationships that form between those people within. This is a good beginning. Very good. I will keep the rest of my thoughts inside as I move this on.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
O.O Woah, lol. Teresa Bardurn is accepted. I am kind of scared of what she'll do to the group, but hopefully her imaginary friend takes pity on us XD. I will tell everyone at once what to fix on their CS, but for now I have a question. I plan to move on this RP today. Did you wan to post an introduction for her, or can we assume she is at the Guild Home?

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Heyo, I will assume your character is at the guild home as well. Good?

You win for the day. I'll give it to you. I almost choked on air when I saw your response. You are a menace to my state of being.

clarinetti clarinetti
:lennymeh: Clari-chan. Ohma. I'm putting a hand to my forehead and sighing. Cobolt is so great. Such an amazing person~! That Duchamp love and pride <3. This is going to be the beginning of an amazing set of stories. And I don't just look forward to the lives of those outside the guild, but also the relationships that form between those people within. This is a good beginning. Very good. I will keep the rest of my thoughts inside as I move this on.

O.O Woah, lol. Teresa Bardurn is accepted. I am kind of scared of what she'll do to the group, but hopefully her imaginary friend takes pity on us XD. I will tell everyone at once what to fix on their CS, but for now I have a question. I plan to move on this RP today. Did you wan to post an introduction for her, or can we assume she is at the Guild Home?

You can choke on air but you can't swim in the sky?

Lol don't worry she's a team player. Her imaginary friend takes no prisoners though.
Alright I'll wait then.
Hmmm, let's just assume she's at the Guild home. I don't want to slow your roll plus I think it would work out better this way. ;D

clarinetti clarinetti

Mm, well everyone put out strong intro posts, so it was good stuff to go off of. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing things move forward now that the ball's rolling (I just hope Lahz or Katsura doesn't bite his head off XP).

Also, dare I ask what Gas said?

Sidenote, how are you doing IG42 IG42 ? Heard about what happened in London, hope all's well with you.

Sidenote, how are you doing IG42 IG42 ? Heard about what happened in London, hope all's well with you.
Yeah I'm fine. First I heard of it was a work email with some travel info which just said "due to the events in London" and I had to look it up on the news.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Gas how do people on RPN deal with you? You basically speak in videos and riddles to me.

Excellent! I will get to corrections in a bit then. ;)

clarinetti clarinetti
No you should not dare ask what Gas said >_>. Don't encourage this one.

Susanoo Susanoo
What's up?

IG42 IG42
Yeah. That's right. You're perfectly fine. :neutralteeth:. Fine enough to suplex some bears huh?
Why not, White-chan? :P I'm intrigued by the pseudo-cryptic posts that Gas makes as much as anyone else, and wish to make some sense of them (Or at least try). Surely that's not such a dreadful thing, hmm?

Why not, White-chan? :P I'm intrigued by the pseudo-cryptic posts that Gas makes as much as anyone else, and wish to make some sense of them (Or at least try). Surely that's not such a dreadful thing, hmm?

Aha. If you want to get involved with Gasmaskie go ahead, but I warned you Clarinetti D. Spectre.

Mm, perhaps: I do like my Ground-types ^.^ . If we're going along with the 'spectre' theme however, Dusclops/Dusknoir might be more appropriate though, maybe?

Alright then, good sir, let's cut to the chase- what's the scoop with the kanji that White's so scared of revealing their meaning? :p

That's katakana. And it's the name of the movie - Mazinger Z. White's probably to lazy to cross-reference the moon to read it.

Your concern is appreciated and your warning duly noted, friend.

What's the D for, though? ;p

Gas is correct. D stood for Dangerous Zombie. *hacks*

That's katakana. And it's the name of the movie - Mazinger Z. White's probably to lazy to cross-reference the moon to read it.

I was not lazy! I rolled my eyes because I KNEW all you did was just paste the title of the fricken movie and call it a day.

RP Checkups Before We Start
I will tell everybody what stats/money their character is missing. If you could add those to your profile and let me know I would HIGHLY appreciate. Like you have no idea. What I will do next is post for Edge La and open the RP for everyone to pick quests and start on their journey. All the available quests can be found in Territory 9 under the 'Guild Quest' tab. For whichever quest you're interested in, post your character asking Edge La about the details.

So welcome officially to this RP people and good luck. From here there will be less guidance from me and more power to you.

Stats
:kissclosedeyes: Hello to you my Sword Saint. I saw Yung's avatar has changed. It looks very good. Purple is a very nice color =). I see you put your level 1 point in agility. Yung also gets +2 Prowes from his class at level 1, so he should now have 5 Prowess. After that, he is perfect.

@BlueInPassing
Your character is perfect.

IG42 IG42
Heyo Mister 42. The Deviant Artist gives Issac +2 Prowess at level 1, so his Prowess should now be at 5. After that, you have 1 bonus point to put anywhere you wish. Last, 200 Kirito should be listed under items for him. Once that's all in, he'll be good to go.

@QuirkyAngel
Your character is perfect my Quirkstar.

clarinetti clarinetti
Being a Pwn Star gives your hottie a +2 to agility. So he should now have 3 AGI. After that, you have 1 free point to put anywhere you wish. Last, under a section for items, if you could list 200 Kirito, that would be it. If you need the code for the stats part, let me know.

@Azure Sky
I see Big Muscle put the free point in VIT. Being an Edge Lord at level 1 gives him +2 Vitality. So use those points and his VIT should now be 3. After that, he is good.

@Lucem Tenebris
Lmfao. Lucem. You really do make me smile and grin at what you do. Just know I don't underestimate you. Your character is perfect.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
I see you wised about Nerve :lennymeh:. Very good. He has 2 NRV but is missing 1 extra PP or PP recovery. After that, he is all good. I hope you play as good a game as you talk.

@kirito1337
KANRA! You have 1 free point to spend anywhere you wish. After that, if you could list 170 Kirito under his items and the Extendo too, that would be it =). I am tempted to buy the Extendo as well.

@Pequeno Burraidh
Pequeno~. You have 1 free point to put wherever you wish on her. You have the 2 Vitality correct, but those points need to go somewhere. For example, you can make her HP 6. Or make her HP 5 and HP Recovery 2. Or keep the HP at 4 and make her HP Recovery 3. It's up to you how you want to spend the 2 Vitality. After that, she is perfect. AS k me if you have questions on that.

Susanoo Susanoo
Heya Susanose. The OS Phantom gives +1 CDR and +1 NRV to your character. So his CDR should be 3/3. His NRV should be 1 ---> So you can make him have PP: 3/3 or PP Recovery: 2. Which one you pick is up to you. Afterward if you could put 200 Kirito under items, that would be it. Please ask me if you have any questions.

astraeaaa astraeaaa
ASTREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Lol. My absolute favorite username to say xD. You have 1 free bonus point to put anywhere on her. Afterwards, if you could put 200 Kirito under her items, she would be all set to go!

@The One Eyed Bandit
Big Boss. You have 1 free point to spend anywhere you wish for her. Afterward, if you could add 200 Kirito under her items, that would be it. Do check out the Guild shop or consider buying a skill if you haven't thought of it already.

The LC! :lenny: Being Trojan Horse gives her +2 to CDR so it should now be 4/4. Next you have 1 free point to put anywhere you wish for her. And last if you could list 200 Kirito under her items that would be it. I know you came a little late, so please explore around the RP a bit and ask me any questions you have.

Weird, I thought I upped the PP recovery to 2 per turn instead of one.

EDIT: Ah, I got it now. So the starting NRV gives another bonus then.

clarinetti clarinetti

Yeah, just writing out my response. Sorry for the silence, school just got really busy all of a sudden. i should be fine in a week or two, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back